Re: Boy Scouts Goes Bankrupt OT

.:Tolerance:.

Feb 19, 2020, 2:45:02 AM2/19/20
In article <VZ6dnYi_pK81w9HD...@westnet.com.au>
Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> snip
>
> >> If only the Catholic Church would do likewise....
> >
> > The Girl Scouts came to sell cookies, I went on a diet and they got
> > nothing from me....
> >

> > I also don't support the gay scouts.... who place gays in charge of
> > young boys.
>
> Are you suggesting that all male homosexuals are pedophiles

If the shoe fits. As it typically does.

> > That's as unrealistic as placing pedophiles in charge of
> > girl scouts.
>
> Would these be Lesbian pedophiles, Lesbians or just pedophiles?

You stated the correct order.

> > I won't be funding child abuse.
> >
> > And I sure I said right here that when they forced the BOY SCOUTS to
> > accept gay Leaders that it would be the end of the Boy Scouts.
>
> The end is coming because they like other organization covered up child
> abuse in their ranks

It got out of control in the 60s when male beatniks were
shooting up drugs and getting their jollies off wallowing in
excrement. That is the generation that spawned the modern day
Democrat party.

> > It was
> > an OK program for those who like to belong to groups, until the Liberals
> > decided they know more about what you need than you do.
>
> BOO liberal under your bed. Bum to the wall

BOOM! BIG Gun to liberal's chest. No more worries.

Dechucka

Feb 19, 2020, 5:27:20 AM2/19/20
On 19/02/2020 6:41 pm, .:Tolerance:. wrote:
> In article <VZ6dnYi_pK81w9HD...@westnet.com.au>
> Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> snip

>>> The Girl Scouts came to sell cookies, I went on a diet and they got
>>> nothing from me....
>>>

>>> I also don't support the gay scouts.... who place gays in charge of
>>> young boys.
>>
>> Are you suggesting that all male homosexuals are pedophiles
>
> If the shoe fits. As it typically does.
>
>>> That's as unrealistic as placing pedophiles in charge of
>>> girl scouts.
>>
>> Would these be Lesbian pedophiles, Lesbians or just pedophiles?
>
> You stated the correct order.
>
>>> I won't be funding child abuse.
>>>
>>> And I sure I said right here that when they forced the BOY SCOUTS to
>>> accept gay Leaders that it would be the end of the Boy Scouts.
>>
>> The end is coming because they like other organization covered up child
>> abuse in their ranks
>
> It got out of control in the 60s when male beatniks were
> shooting up drugs and getting their jollies off wallowing in
> excrement.

WOW you are a twisted psycho
That is the generation that spawned the modern day
> Democrat party.
>
>>> It was
>>> an OK program for those who like to belong to groups, until the Liberals
>>> decided they know more about what you need than you do.
>>
>> BOO liberal under your bed. Bum to the wall
>
> BOOM! BIG Gun to liberal's chest. No more worries.

A gun loon twisted psycho