GS GG patch

Starfish/Rebecca

Dec 16, 2009, 10:57:36 PM12/16/09
I'm Rbecca and this is my 11 year in Girl Scouts. I love to trade and
naw have my own patch and earnd award trading site
http://sites.google.com/site/gsggtrading/home .

If any Girl Scouts out there are earning a hobbie or Collecing , IP,
Badge or Try-it I would love to trade you some Girl Scout and Girl
Guide patch I have laying around. It is lot of fun to collect patch
and earnd award and I would love to hare my love with you all.

Stop by my site and check it out. There are also other people that
have great reading sit to and I have links to a fow of the many out
there .