not a race 5k

Ed Prochak

Mar 7, 2023, 1:25:21 PM3/7/23
Did an outside 5k run yesterday. Goal was actually just 30 minutes
(Yes, I am SLOW 8^)

It was a new route done in 72 degree heat. When I looped back
to the start, I was over 4k, so decided to push and get a time trial
for myself for 5k.

Good news is the last kilometer was the fastest (7:30/k), and
the not so bad news is the total time was just over forty minutes (40:13).

Course was flat so I have no excuses. I just want to get back to
a steady 10minute per mile pace again. Once I have that I can start
putting in longer runs.

That's all.

Enjoy the run,
ed

Tim+

Mar 14, 2023, 7:05:15 PM3/14/23
Well done on getting back out there Ed. Apologies for not replying sooner.
I’m sure if you want it badly enough you’ll hit your goals.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Ed Prochak

Mar 16, 2023, 12:20:31 PM3/16/23
Hey, this is usenet. No deadlines. No apology needed.

I'm waiting for some consistently warmer weather to start some speed work.
For now the plan is just to stick to 30 minute runs, three days a week.

Ed