Happy new year

Tim+

Jan 1, 2023, 11:35:47 AM1/1/23
To all the runners out there. If you see this, say hi. ;-)

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Ed Prochak

Jan 4, 2023, 8:46:27 PM1/4/23
On Sunday, January 1, 2023 at 11:35:47 AM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
> To all the runners out there. If you see this, say hi. ;-)
>
> Tim

Happy New year back to you and all the other runners.

And Merry eleventh day of Christmas!

I'm still back at my slow 12 minute mile pace.

Enjoy the run,
Ed

rms

Jan 10, 2023, 10:31:28 AM1/10/23
>To all the runners out there. If you see this, say hi. ;-)

Hay! Slight hamstring strain atm that I'm babying, but will be on the
trails soon enough!

rms

Tim+

Jan 10, 2023, 12:34:08 PM1/10/23
I’m still playing King Canute to the rising tide of my years. ;-) 66 now
and have just entered my first ever track race (3000 metres). Probably
gonna be hugely humiliating but at least I’ll have done it once in my life.
Also got a 55 mile race in May. I think I’ve hated it every time I’ve done
it but for some reason I’ve entered it again.

Edward Edmonds

Jan 19, 2023, 8:40:11 AM1/19/23
Dang! This group is still here! I just got a random notification. I was active on here 2008 through 2012 IIRC aka "E2"

This was me in my late 20's when I thought I was going to tear it up https://birthdayshoes.com/edward-edmond-s-minimalist-approach-to-marathon-training-utilizes-barefoot-running-and-racing-flats

Now I'm turning 40 next week and have gray hair coming in my beard lmao, I was never able to go any faster then 2:30 in the marathon and eventually I stopped running for good.

Happy New Years!

Edward

Ed Prochak

Jan 29, 2023, 3:50:07 PM1/29/23
On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 12:34:08 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Way to go Tim! I'm only 2 years older but no where near your endurance level.

Everyone, ENJOY the run.
ed

Ed Prochak

Jan 29, 2023, 3:53:30 PM1/29/23
On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 8:40:11 AM UTC-5, Edward Edmonds wrote:
> Dang! This group is still here! I just got a random notification. I was active on here 2008 through 2012 IIRC aka "E2"
>
> This was me in my late 20's when I thought I was going to tear it up https://birthdayshoes.com/edward-edmond-s-minimalist-approach-to-marathon-training-utilizes-barefoot-running-and-racing-flats
>
> Now I'm turning 40 next week and have gray hair coming in my beard lmao, I was never able to go any faster then 2:30 in the marathon and eventually I stopped running for good.
>
> Happy New Years!
>
> Edward

Hey, I only started running at 38. Don't give up dunning.
Of course even then I never got close to 2:30 except in the HALF marathon ;^)

GO out and enjoy another run.
Ed

Tim+

Jan 29, 2023, 5:22:41 PM1/29/23
Track race was today. I ran 13:08 which I’m happy enough with. The first
V65 ran 9:57, only a world record!

Seems I need to train harder. ;-)