Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Re: Fat Loss 4 Idiots

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Prisoner at War

未読、
2007/10/22 11:34:492007/10/22
To:
On Oct 22, 4:14 am, pokalok...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Learn the 10 Idiot proof rules of dieting and fat loss. Stop using low
> carb diets.
> Stop using low calorie diets. Stop using low fat diets. Be proud that
> you could finally loose those pounds.
>
> http://netsales77.4idiots.hop.clickbank.net

Fat loss for idiots?

Just cut off the head!

But I've been wondering...why don't fat guys just become power-
lifters? I see so many fat guys trying to lose weight...heck, keep
eating, only lift and become a power-lifter! Why should fat bodies
try to be runners (except recreationally, of course)...seems like they
should work "with the grain" as opposed to against it....

runsdist...@aol.com

未読、
2007/10/22 23:17:072007/10/22
To:
On Oct 22, 11:34 am, Prisoner at War <prisoner_at_...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> But I've been wondering...why don't fat guys just become power-
> lifters? I see so many fat guys trying to lose weight...heck, keep
> eating, only lift and become a power-lifter! Why should fat bodies
> try to be runners (except recreationally, of course)...seems like they
> should work "with the grain" as opposed to against it....

I think it's because they don't want to be stupid, and weightlifting
makes you stupid.
Recent studys have shown that lifting weights decreses IQ, while
running boosts it.

,

未読、
2007/10/23 10:45:462007/10/23
To:
Mississippi Criminal Sex Offender Information
This Address First Reported on: 3/5/2000
Offender Last Verified This Address on: 6/5/2006

Name: Alric Knebel No photo available. Breaks camera
lens.
Race: White
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 2/5/1940
Height: 5 ft 2 inches
Weight: 327 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Bald
Address: 284 McDonnell ave
Biloxi, MS (228) 432-0131(call me)
Aliases: Ali Knibbles, Ali Knibbler, Alldick Knibbler, Ass
licker, Ass lover, luvs butts, lemme rimjob you, rimmer, goodhed,
Aldick licker.
NOTE: Offender failed to verify address as required by law and is non
compliant!!!
If you know the whereabouts of this offender please notify your local
sheriff.

Crime Location State Conviction Date Description of Crime
Missisipi OK 11/4/19296 LEWD OR INDECENT ACTS WITH A
CHILD UNDER 16/Any other offense committed in another state for which
registration is required in that state- 489 COUNTS
Oklahoma City OK 11/4/19296 FORCIBLE ORAL SODOMY/Any other
offense committed in another state for which registration is required
in that state 334 COUNTS

---------------------------------------------------------------­-----
Name:
Alric Knebel
Alias(es):
Buttluvin' Ali; butt lover, ass muncher, butt burglar, fag boi, the
runs, diarrehea breath, fanny freek, Klingon Creepers; panty peepers;
Volkswagon;
Volkswagon Ali; Schoolyard Ali; Truckstop Poppy; Fanny Four Eyes;
Little Eyes; Mugly; Pugly; Bagpipe Bunny; Ali Bunny; Ali Buns; Ali
Rubin; Ali the Kids; Fuck Face; Friendly Fanny; Ali Holiday; and Ali
Dilly, Sheep fucker, blowup-doll raper,
Age:
About 67 in some chatrooms; on MySpace, a 13 to 14 yo boy.
Hair:
Ali-ass brown
Eyes:
Cum stained blue
The Story of the Incurable homosexual sex Offender
Currently out of jail after a 5 year stint for grabbing a 12yo boys
balls in a rest room, and on probation and spending hours a day on
Usenet downloading kiddie porn, stalking young boys, and insulting the
other contributors and subscribers, Alric Knebel has been known to
Missisipi authorities for years. Most of his offenses have been of an
overtly sexual nature; others range from proximity crimes, such as
stalking, peeping, licking young boys buttocks, and verbal assault,
mostly against little, defenseless boys, toward whom he can barely
contain his hatred and envy for their huge penis' since Knebel had his
bitten off by his mother. According to one of the therapists
acquainted with him from one of his court-ordered observational
sessions, his disdain for women and his attraction to pre-pubescent
boys, and sexual depravity have created a schism in his personality, a
roiling conflict which renders him unable to develope beyond a callow,
graphitti-based understanding of human sexuality. In his terminally
stunted development, he still thinks "mooning" conveys comical
hostility, and masturbates to assholes, and that using butt for but
and cum for come in his correspondences are examples of hilarity.
Such is his level of development. Some of his friends share their cum
with him.
Ali "Truckstop Pappy" Knebel often brags to other drunks that he's on
a first-name basis with, and has the cellphone number of, Chris
Hanson, producer of and star journalist on MSNBC's exploitative To
Catch a Predator. While he has in fact met Hanson on eight
occassions, Hanson was always emerging from a back room of the house
into the kitchen, his microphone and camera crew trailing behind him,
catching Ali in some instances literally with his pants down and his
mouth on a young boys genitals, and other times wearing nothing at
all, and on one occaision adorned with whipcream. One time, Ali
showed up wearing a skirt. When confronted by Hanson, Ali claimed it
was a nazi skirt, that he was celebrating his Nazi beliefs. He was
celebrating all right, but it was Hitlers birthday. The chatroom
transcript that led up to this encounter revealed that he'd been
flirting with the online decoy by claiming to be a 25-year-old gay
Catholic-school graduate looking to have sex with a 14-year-old boy
eager to lose his virginity. When Hanson entered the kitchen doorway
with his camera crew, the glare of the spotlight on Alis trademark
undersized penis - for which he'd been nicknamed in his teens
"Volkswagon Ali"; or just "Volkswagon" - gave him the look of an owl,
while obviously lacking that bird's proverbial wisdom: that episode
was his fifth conviction. Despite the financial consequences of his
arrests, he construes these incidents as milestones in his "career."
In one sting operation, he approached the vice officer with the claim,
"I'm famous. You want to have sex with someone famous?" In the
predawn hours, as Ali was bonded out, the same officer held out the
release form and sardonically chided, "Before you can leave, Ali, can
I get your autograph on this?" And Ali immediately dropped a turd on
the floor.
ALI began his career in earnest around the age of four. Because he
was a juvenile, the record of his earliest offenses have been sealed.
A simple neighborhood query reveals that one incident involved
punching a girl in the face for her refusing to relinquish her
panties. She was six years old. His hatred of females goes back
that far. He denigrates them at every oppurtunity. After coaxing
some unsuspecting victim into letting him take semi-nude and nude
pictures of him, he posted proof of his conquest on Photobucket.
His first non-televised conviction was at Boston's South Central.
Attracted to what's referred to by the sexually frustrated
participants as "massage rooms," Ali sat in a toilet stall and tapped
the shoe of the man seated in the next stall. This was Ali's first
encounter with a vice cop, Ali blew him. Another time, after stating
outloud, "I ain't pussy-footin' around," he gripped the bottom edge of
the partition with both hands and slid under it to invade the other
side. The 4yo boy, startled by this sudden unwarranted intrusion, in
one motion stood up and hoisted his pants, then pooped on Ali's dumb
face, Ali liked it so much he had a new perversion. Ali was
bewildered when the patron ran into the lobby and called the police.
So depraved, Ali is unable to comprehend that not everyone is into
that sort of thing. Ali then had sex with a congressman in a bathroom
stall, and caused a national scandal.
With each conviction came further restrictions with whom he could
mingle, and soon sexual contacts were harder for Ali to accomplish.
But not impossible. As his team of shrinks will attest too, addicts
can be
extremely inventive at times. Though he fails more often than he
succeeds - leading to expensive court proceedings, and eventuating in
his divorce - Ali does manage to get the "hook up" now and again. As
he did with the little boy in the photos on Photobucket, he's sure to
document it one way or another, similar to a serial killer who keeps
trophies. Like panties, and BVD's, poop that he saves in jars and
abuses himself with, and jockstraps.
More recent incidents include sniffing toilet seats at public
restrooms, masturbating in a schoolyard full of children, throwing
feces at passerbys near his rooming house, beastiality with a blow up
sheep, and abuse of an electric buttplug (don't ask).
Thanks to his low intelligence he immediately
appears as a blip on the calibrated radars, and he's further
constrained into being a "peeper." But to categorize him under the
rubric of child molestor is to too narrowly define his pathology. Oh,
no. It's much deeper than that. He needs attention. He needs you to
believe he's a lothario, a lil boys man, which he hopes militates
toward the image of a man's man (and oh, wouldn't he just love that).
He needs you to believe he has more machismo than then entire male
cast of Porky's and American Pie combined. It's his raison d'être.
In other words, he needs your son more than you need him. But he
knows that.
Anyway, this page is designed to be a public service, to warn others
of this man's illness and obsession. My hope is to be informative and
entertaining. The main objective is the latter. Interest and
inspiration permitting, other pages will be added in the future to
further chronicle our freak's misadventures. Know this for sure: the
man is a depraved malcontent, and while he makes an excellent object
of derision, never forget that at bottom everything I'm saying is
true. This IS NO JOKE!
WARNING" Alric Knebel is considered unarmed and dangerous, with aids,
syphillis, gonorhea, chlamydia, herpes, shingles, acne, crabs, ticks,
hepatitis 1,2,3,4,5 and 6, HPV, ebola, and bad breath, if he even
spits on you you'll die. Call Da Kine bail bonds and tell Dog his
whereabouts. Reward of $10,000 for info leading to his arrest.

The.S...@gmail.com

未読、
2007/10/25 21:35:062007/10/25

Cite please.

Or STFU.

Thank you!

runsdist...@aol.com

未読、
2007/10/25 22:53:422007/10/25
To:
On Oct 25, 9:35 pm, The.Sar...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think it's because they don't want to be stupid, and weightlifting
> > makes you stupid.
> > Recent studys have shown that lifting weights decreses IQ, while
> > running boosts it.
>
> Cite please.
>
> Or STFU.
>
> Thank you!

Check it out yourself asswipe, I'm not doing your legwork for you.
Stupid fuck.

メッセージは削除されました

runsdist...@aol.com

未読、
2007/10/25 23:31:422007/10/25
To:
On Oct 25, 11:02 pm, Michelle Steiner <miche...@michelle.org> wrote:
> He is a troll; he won't STFU and won't provide any citations. Ignore
> him.

She is a transsexual, posing as a woman, but is actually a shemale.
Her running expoits, and her big mouth, are fueled by the hormones she
takes to prepare for the operation. The idiot gives advice on shoes,
when she hasn't even been running a year. Ignore Michelle/Michael.

Doug Freese

未読、
2007/10/25 23:33:272007/10/25

Michelle/Michael the whore

未読、
2007/10/25 23:36:572007/10/25

Dougie, you dirty lil whore.

Michelle Steiner

メッセージは削除されました

Ignorint Pissed-off Man

未読、
2007/10/26 7:47:162007/10/26
To:
Dougie, you dirty lil whore.

--
Ignorint Pissed-off Man

Michelle/Michael the whore

未読、
2007/10/26 7:58:332007/10/26

Hey Doug, I'm really horny today. Will you fuck me? Oh wait, I forgot
you are gay. Do you know any REAL men who want to do me? I have a
"surprise" for them when my pants come down...

Michelle Steiner

Ignorint Pissed-off Man

未読、
2007/10/26 8:03:492007/10/26
To:
Hey Doug, I'm really horny today. Will you fuck me? Oh wait, I forgot
you are gay. Do you know any REAL men who want to do me? I have a
"surprise" for them when my pants come down...

--
Ignorint Pissed-off Man

The.S...@gmail.com

未読、
2007/10/26 20:47:032007/10/26

You were the 'tard who posted your opinion as fact numbnuts. So STFU
or post already. Sad sack.

Were you always a slacker or is this just a recent development?

The.S...@gmail.com

未読、
2007/10/26 20:47:472007/10/26

And all you can do is make labels.

You have no proof for your statements. STFU and sit the fuck down.

The.S...@gmail.com

未読、
2007/10/26 20:48:282007/10/26
To:
On Oct 25, 10:31 pm, runsdistancea...@aol.com wrote:

And BTW, no one cares how long anyone has been running.

Grow a clue halfwit.

Michelle Steiner

未読、
2007/10/26 21:29:182007/10/26

You want to lick his sack, don't you?
I can show you how.

Michele Steiner

Michelle Steiner

未読、
2007/10/26 21:30:112007/10/26

You won't talk that way about me after I get my operation.

Michele Steiner

Michelle Steiner

未読、
2007/10/26 21:31:232007/10/26
To:
On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 00:48:28 -0000, The.S...@gmail.com wrote:

Well I care. I can only run for 10 minutes before my nutsack gets
chaffed. So he's right.

Michele Steiner

runsdist...@aol.com

未読、
2007/10/27 16:10:462007/10/27
To:
On Oct 26, 9:31 pm, Michelle <Mich...@Michelle.com> wrote:
> >Grow a clue halfwit.
>
> Well I care. I can only run for 10 minutes before my nutsack gets
> chaffed. So he's right.
>
> Michele Steiner

LMAO! Well if you needed further proof beyong that homely dog-faced
pic, this ought to do it.

mikesm...@hotmail.com

未読、
2007/10/27 19:12:092007/10/27
To:
People run because they want to develop knee problems.

Bagpip

未読、
2007/10/27 21:26:182007/10/27
To:
On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 16:12:09 -0700, "mikesm...@hotmail.com"
<mikesm...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>People run because they want to develop knee problems.

Your post demonstrates you have brain problems.

mikesm...@hotmail.com

未読、
2007/10/29 18:43:412007/10/29
To:
On 27 oct, 22:26, Bagpip <Bag...@supertrolls.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 16:12:09 -0700, "mikesmith9...@hotmail.com"

> <mikesmith9...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >People run because they want to develop knee problems.
>
> Your post demonstrates you have brain problems.

Everyone has brain problems -brain malfunctions- once in a while. But
you will have PERMANENT and CONSTANT knee problems if you run!

runsdist...@aol.com

未読、
2007/10/29 20:38:232007/10/29
To:
On Oct 29, 6:43 pm, "mikesmith9...@hotmail.com"

You're a fucking retarded fuckturd, which is why everyone here is
ignoring you. Pretty pathetic troll. Can't you do better? If not,
enroll now in the "Bagpip School of Trolling extradonaire" and get a
degree before you go on usenet giving us all a bad name with stupid,
unworthy trolling.

runsdist...@aol.com

未読、
2007/10/29 20:39:022007/10/29

Oh and did I tell you that you're a fuckturd? I did? Oh ok. Fuckturd...

Sam

未読、
2007/10/29 22:30:392007/10/29
To:
<mikesmith9999> Everyone has brain problems -brain malfunctions- once in a

while. But you will have PERMANENT and CONSTANT knee problems if you run!

What you are saying is only true for the overweight or obese. They put a lot
of weight and stress on their knees by running.

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

未読、
2007/10/29 22:05:332007/10/29

You know fuckturd, you are really an absurdly stupid troll. Notice how
every runner here is ignoring you? It's because your troll is lame,
and stupid. Do you REALLY want to be a fuckturd? OR you can enroll in
the "TBR School of Effective Trolling", and for a reasonable fee
(financial assistance available) you can obtain your trolling degree,
and succeed in life...like me.
Email me for details, ok fuckturd?
TBR

Lgul...@beyond.com

未読、
2007/10/29 22:36:202007/10/29

No moron, it's only true of people with either spinal misalignments
effecting their knees, or defective knee joints, or possibly a birth
defect, like that fat homo John on Rec.weights.

Sam

未読、
2007/10/29 23:39:472007/10/29
To:
Lgulatta@it's only true of people with either spinal misalignments effecting

their knees, or defective knee joints, or possibly a birth defect, like that
fat homo John on Rec.weights.>

You admit that John is a fat homo. Fat people cannot run because it will
damage their knees.

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

未読、
2007/10/30 0:35:012007/10/30

Yes but they shouldn't run not because they are fat, and not even
because they are homos. It's because they have back issues, or
defective knees to begin with. Another common cause is the wrong kind
of shoe. I see idiots everyday out at the reservoir in "sneakers" that
aren't even suitable to walk in, nevermind run in. They all say the
same stupid thing too, "if I stayed with it, i'd have invested in good
shoes". Of course they never stay with it because it hurts, it hurts
because they didn't buy the right shoes, or the right shoes for their
style of running. Fat people usually have leg strenthg and bone
density in proportion to their fatasses, and therefore the "weak
knees" theory is crapola.

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

未読、
2007/10/30 0:36:362007/10/30
To:
On Oct 29, 11:39 pm, "Sam" <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Besides, I plainly stated that fat John has a birth defect, so he's
not relative to your arguement. More accurately he IS a birth defect.

Sam

未読、
2007/10/30 19:50:362007/10/30
To:
<TBRallamericanheroAnother common cause is the wrong kind of shoe. I see

idiots everyday out at the reservoir in "sneakers" that aren't even suitable
to walk in, nevermind run in. >

This is not trolling. I believe your probation order requires that you
adhere to the trolloverse rules of posting.

メッセージは削除されました

Sam

未読、
2007/10/30 20:27:272007/10/30
To:
<Casual Observer> > How about those african native men who are champion
runners. What kind of shoes do you suppose they wear?

The best they can steal.

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

未読、
2007/10/30 19:52:442007/10/30
To:
On Oct 30, 7:50 pm, "Sam" <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is not trolling. I believe your probation order requires that you
> adhere to the trolloverse rules of posting.

You are correct. My sincere apologies.

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

未読、
2007/10/30 19:54:182007/10/30
To:
On Oct 30, 7:23 pm, Casual Observer wrote:
> How about those african native men who are champion runners. What
> kind of shoes do you suppose they wear?
>
> Casual Observer

Irrelavant. Ever see a fat Kenyon? <G> They run barefoot, the best
possible way.

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

未読、
2007/10/30 19:54:582007/10/30

Around here they get them off of the telephone wires...

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

未読、
2007/10/30 19:57:012007/10/30

Seeing them hanging over the wires makes shopping easy.

メッセージは削除されました

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

未読、
2007/10/30 21:08:232007/10/30
To:
On Oct 30, 8:23 pm, Casual Observer wrote:
> The Madison Ave executives should pick up on this method of high
> visibility advertising.
>
> Casual Obsever

Absolutely! Low overhead.

Sam

未読、
2007/10/30 23:09:582007/10/30
To:
<TBRallamericanhero> Absolutely! Low overhead.

This may be an urban myth, but it was my recollection that back in the early
1980s some shoe company did have a van drive around Manhattan tossing the
sneakers up into the telephone wires for free advertising. Unfortunately
some kid got electrocuted getting one set of sneakers and that ended in a
million dollar lawsuit.

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

未読、
2007/10/30 23:15:362007/10/30

I'm not sure about that, but I do know that PR's have been doing that
with shoes long before the 80's. Anybody know why?

Sam

未読、
2007/10/31 0:23:552007/10/31
To:
<TBRallamericanhero> I'm not sure about that, but I do know that PR's have

been doing that with shoes long before the 80's. Anybody know why?

Because if they left the shoes at home one of their Ho-Mommy's tricks would
steal them, so it was safer to keep the shoes hanging on telephone wires and
then climb out the window every morning and pull the shoes down.

メッセージは削除されました

mikesm...@hotmail.com

未読、
2007/10/31 0:21:072007/10/31