Weather changing

Ed Prochak

Apr 5, 2023, 5:22:09 PM4/5/23
Got a nice run in this morning. Apparently predictions of heavy thunderstorms missed my area. But a nice 72F temperature.

Did some intervals (only 4km) and then back to the Y for Sauna and shower. Got a little rain after I got home.

ENJOY THE RUN!
Ed

Tim+

Apr 8, 2023, 10:19:15 AM4/8/23
A trail 5km TT today in my local park. Didn’t really feel like doing it
this morning after a hilly 8 miles yesterday but rewarded with a decent
(for the terrain) 23:16.

Sights now set on my running club’s V65 5km record on Tuesday.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Tim+

Apr 12, 2023, 3:48:18 AM4/12/23
Dang. Missed it by 6 seconds. It was a windy evening so maybe I’ll have
better luck next month. Still, can’t be too unhappy with a 21:22 at my age.

Ed Prochak

Apr 14, 2023, 12:27:16 PM4/14/23
Hey I'm happy being below 40 minutes for a 5K right now!
You've certainly kept up the training over the years and it shows!
Congratulations on a great run!

Enjoy the run!
Ed

Phil M.

Apr 15, 2023, 6:54:28 PM4/15/23
Nice job. Been quite a while since I've done a 5k. Too short and painful, I guess.

-Phil M.

Tim+

Apr 16, 2023, 12:24:32 PM4/16/23
I’m liking 3Km these days. Short, sharp, painful but all over a bit
quicker. ;-)

Tim