Okay, how was your running for last week?

Ed Prochak

Nov 12, 2023, 8:35:12 PM11/12/23
I'll go first:

Hard ro get back stamina at my age, but working on it
The runs included 4 2mile unstructured intervals.
Group run on Saturday for 5.04 mi time 1:02:06 at
an average 12:19 /mi was hard at the start, but final
2 kilometers felt good and below the average.

Enjoy the run,
Ed

Tim+

Nov 13, 2023, 2:39:22 AM11/13/23
Given up counting weekly or monthly mileage. Did manage to run sub-25 at
my local trail 5km parkrun so quite pleased with that as an “off season”
performance.

Got a new dog last week (young border collie) who will be keeping me busy
walking and running!

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Ed Prochak

Nov 14, 2023, 3:05:11 PM11/14/23
On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 2:39:22 AM UTC-5, Tim+ wrote:
[]
> Given up counting weekly or monthly mileage. Did manage to run sub-25 at
> my local trail 5km parkrun so quite pleased with that as an “off season”
> performance.

Good run!
Right now I'm happy with sub-25 for 2miles! 8^)

> Got a new dog last week (young border collie) who will be keeping me busy
> walking and running!
>
> Tim

Yes morning and evenings with our dog DAX, a Cavachon.
Collies are great dogs. I'm sure you will enjoy yours.

And I'll keep posting. It will help me stay motivated for the Half Marathon I plan
to run next year.

Happy Turkey Trot to all!!!
Ed