Kumba

Surf Dance Chris

Mar 13, 2022, 11:00:51 PM3/13/22
Seems like rumors have started about Kumba’s days being numbered. I hope it’s not true, as I really like Kumba and always give it plenty of rides when I go to BGT. Many of the more forceful, older B&Ms like Kumba and the Batmen are some of my all time favorite steel coasters.

Surf Dance Chris

Oct 7, 2022, 8:42:29 AM10/7/22
On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 11:00:51 PM UTC-4, Surf Dance Chris wrote:
> Seems like rumors have started about Kumba’s days being numbered. I hope it’s not true, as I really like Kumba and always give it plenty of rides when I go to BGT. Many of the more forceful, older B&Ms like Kumba and the Batmen are some of my all time favorite steel coasters.

I noticed yesterday all the mentions of Kumba closing on screamscape have disappeared. Interesting.