2023 announcements

surfd...@aol.com

Oct 24, 2019, 10:38:11 AM10/24/19
Universal’s Epic Universe, opening in 2023 in Florida.

surfd...@aol.com

May 22, 2020, 1:17:16 PM5/22/20
Rumor is Epic Universe will likely be delayed until 2024 due to delays in construction this year.

surfd...@aol.com

Jun 15, 2020, 12:19:26 AM6/15/20
Lighthouse 5, the world’s largest drive in, plus entertainment complex, opening in 2023 in central Florida (Eustis, Florida).

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/worlds-largest-drive-in-movie-theater-coming-to-central-florida

It will be interesting to see if the current drive In craze lasts, especially if movie theaters don’t bounce back.

surfd...@aol.com

Oct 28, 2020, 11:08:31 PM10/28/20
New water park in California in summer of 2023 - “Dolores Lake Park”.

surfd...@aol.com

Jan 7, 2021, 10:27:34 PM1/7/21
Six Flags Qiddiya in Saudi Arabia opening, including Falcon's Flight- 150 mph Intamin coaster

surfd...@aol.com

Jan 25, 2021, 10:36:56 PM1/25/21
Former Chippewa Lake Park property in Ohio to be restored wetlands and public park by December 2023.

Surf Dance Chris

Nov 15, 2021, 7:02:58 PM11/15/21
Exciting news from the Disneyland Resort! Imagineers are working on an ambitious reimagining of Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park. Set to debut in 2023, expect some all-new experiences designed for families and young children to have more opportunities to play together. Head to the Disney Parks Blog for all the details! http://di.sn/6186Jebmr

Surf Dance Chris

Feb 21, 2022, 8:59:28 PM2/21/22
Powers and Thomas Midway Entertainment:
BREAKING NEWS‼️
Our recent purchase
“NEW YORK NEW YORK” FUNHOUSE
will be making its debut for our 2023’ season.
ITALIAN designed and built by Gosetto Srl | Amusement Rides Manufacturer

Surf Dance Chris

Feb 26, 2022, 6:13:05 PM2/26/22

Wadkins is building a new wheel for Big O Amusements in 2023.

Surf Dance Chris

Mar 3, 2022, 6:02:28 AM3/3/22
Knoebels: refurbished Bayern Kruger to replace 1001 Nachts.
Knoebels recently acquired two Bayern Kurve rides — one from the Fun Spot Park in Angola, Ind., that debuted at Expo 67 in Montreal and another that traveled around Europe and the United States in a carnival circuit. The park will combine the two into one working ride.

Surf Dance Chris

Mar 11, 2022, 10:56:05 PM3/11/22
Universal Studios Hollywood:
Super Nintendo World

Surf Dance Chris

Apr 29, 2022, 11:00:56 AM4/29/22
New Haunted Mansion movie to be released March 2023

Surf Dance Chris

Jun 3, 2022, 4:14:21 PM6/3/22
SeaWorld Orlando:

New first of its kind surf coaster officially announced opening 2023

Surf Dance Chris

Jun 17, 2022, 9:56:39 PM6/17/22
Steel Pier:
New Premier Rides spinning coaster

Surf Dance Chris

Jul 9, 2022, 8:58:49 AM7/9/22
Six Flags Over Texas:
“Aqua man - Power Wave” - new Mack Rides PowerSplash LSM launch roller coaster.
The ride will feature a 708+ foot (216m) track with two 20-passenger boats, a turntable station and speeds of over 62 mph (100 km/h).
Opening Spring 2023

Surf Dance Chris

Aug 5, 2022, 11:41:11 AM8/5/22
Dollywood:

Big Bear Mountain

GodsOnSafari

Aug 5, 2022, 1:00:43 PM8/5/22
On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 11:41:11 AM UTC-4, surfd...@aol.com wrote:
> Dollywood:
>
> Big Bear Mountain

Honestly think it's a dumb addition. Doesn't meet any needs the park has other than "capacity" and fills no niche that wasn't unfilled. They need indoor attractions in the worst way.

Surf Dance Chris

Aug 9, 2022, 7:01:06 PM8/9/22
Adventureland Park (Iowa):
The first leg of the Viking invasion happens by sea. Introducing DRAKEN FALLS, a next-generation flume ride coming to Adventureland in 2023!
One new ride isn't enough - Adventureland guests deserve two! Get ready for FLYING VIKING, a frenetically fun family coaster that's made better by weaving together with DRAKEN FALLS for two incredible, uniquely themed attractions arriving next summer.
Learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/2p995ybf

Surf Dance Chris

Aug 11, 2022, 11:00:43 PM8/11/22
Cedar Point:
All new beach area, restaurant/bar and spinning mouse coaster announced for Cedar Point in 2023. Scrambler and matterhorn will be moved to the new midway. Tiki twirl will once again be themed to calypso.

Worlds Of Fun:
Zambezi Zinger - new GCI steel coaster with spiral lift.

Carowinds:
Air Racer
Do you have what it takes to maneuver these speedsters of the skies? Hop in a vehicle of your choice and race and roll through the obstacles recreated from heroic tales of ace pilots high in the Carolina sky. Air Racer delivers an exciting ride combined with impressive visuals due to its uniquely designed experience.
Gear Spin
What if a ginormous, red-hot propulsion engine—normally used to thrust an aircraft through the atmosphere—was outfitted with seats for riders? What if the engine’s extreme power and force created a speeding, spinning adventure reserved for only the bravest riders? Say hello to Gear Spin.
Hover & Dodge
Aspiring hovercraft pilots can learn the ropes in the specially designed, cosmic training ground. But there is a wacky twist: In this futuristic version of bumper cars, these are transformed hot rods into hovercrafts—and they are prone to malfunction and bump into each for a high-larious time.
Air Walker
Our aviation experts are testing the limits of an experimental aircraft engine and need your help. New lift and propulsion technologies simulated in this rotating ride can make planes faster but sometimes unstable. Willing to take a spin and put the latest and greatest thrill machine to the test?
Gyro Force
Located inside secret testing grounds, the X-J1 is used to evaluate new lift and propulsion technologies. The wild experimental engine design on this experience is bigger and faster, and maybe a little unstable, and requires brave test pilots daily to help advance this exciting research.

Canada’s Wonderland:
Tundra Twister is a giant looping and twisting mechanical marvel by Mondial - the only one of its kind in the world! 🎢 And Snoopy's Racing Railway is a family launch coaster that will be the park's 18th roller coaster.

Knott’s Berry Farm:
The new Fiesta Village will reopen in Summer 2023, showcasing enhanced themes and beautiful décor across three new zones in the area, including brand-new food locations, an updated stage, and a redesigned marketplace. Montezooma's Revenge is also being reimagined and rethemed with exciting new thrills! The new updates allow guests to be completely surprised by the direction the train will take them at the start of each ride. The randomized launch sequence will make it impossible for anyone to know their destiny until it is too late to escape the clutches of Montezooma. Only those brave enough can make it through the final challenge and find themselves at the home of the hidden Aztec treasure in MonteZOOMa: The Forbidden Fortress.

Surf Dance Chris

Aug 13, 2022, 6:02:41 AM8/13/22
Knott’s Berry Farm:
The new Fiesta Village will reopen in Summer 2023, showcasing enhanced themes and beautiful décor across three new zones in the area, including brand-new food locations, an updated stage, and a redesigned marketplace. Montezooma's Revenge is also being reimagined and rethemed with exciting new thrills! The new updates allow guests to be completely surprised by the direction the train will take them at the start of each ride. The randomized launch sequence will make it impossible for anyone to know their destiny until it is too late to escape the clutches of Montezooma. Only those brave enough can make it through the final challenge and find themselves at the home of the hidden Aztec treasure in MonteZOOMa: The Forbidden Fortress.
The best way to experience the new Fiesta Village is with a 2023 Season Pass! For more information on our newest offerings or to purchase your Season Pass, visit our website. - https://bit.ly/3dhvelr

Surf Dance Chris

Aug 30, 2022, 9:42:58 PM8/30/22
City Of Fun Carnival:
Breaking news 📰 we have confirmation for 2023 the Italian super spectacular Moser Rides’ #toxic will be the first of its kind in the USA🇺🇸 delivery June 2023
TOXIC is a high speed flipping ride

Surf Dance Chris

Sep 6, 2022, 6:26:36 PM9/6/22
Busch Gardens Williamsburg:

Escape the storm on DarKoaster — the world's first all-indoor straddle coaster, launching 2023

Surf Dance Chris

Sep 24, 2022, 7:12:12 PM9/24/22
Six Flags St. Louis:

Mr. Freeze Reverse Blast will reopen as Mr. Freeze with forward launching trains.

Marshall

Sep 26, 2022, 11:04:07 AM9/26/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 7:12:12 PM UTC-4, surfd...@aol.com wrote:
> Six Flags St. Louis:
>
> Mr. Freeze Reverse Blast will reopen as Mr. Freeze with forward launching trains.

So, Re-reopen as the original?

Surf Dance Chris

Sep 26, 2022, 11:16:47 PM9/26/22
Sounds like it.

Surf Dance Chris

Sep 27, 2022, 7:16:37 PM9/27/22
SeaWorld San Diego:
Arctic Rescue

SeaWorld San Antonio:
Catapult Falls

SeaWorld Orlando:
Due to Hurricane Ian, the new for 2023 announcement has been postponed.

Surf Dance Chris

Oct 12, 2022, 7:22:50 PM10/12/22
Busch Gardens Tampa:

Serengeti Flyer, new screamin’ swing ride, tallest of its kind.

Surf Dance Chris

Oct 18, 2022, 8:17:50 PM10/18/22
SeaWorld Orlando:
Pipeline: the Surf Coaster

Carowinds:
Year round operation

Kings Dominion:
Year round operation

Surf Dance Chris

Oct 20, 2022, 10:55:35 AM10/20/22
Kings Island:
NEW IN 2023: Adventure will take center stage in 2023 when we debut our newest themed area, Adventure Port. Located between Coney Mall and Action Zone, the area will feature two new family rides, enhanced theming for the Adventure Express roller coaster, Enrique’s quick service restaurant and the Mercado. Adventure Portwill feature two new family rides: Sol Spin and Cargo Loco.

Surf Dance Chris

Nov 1, 2022, 10:37:37 PM11/1/22
Universal Orlando:

Chucky haunted house based on the current tv show for Halloween Horror Nights 32

Surf Dance Chris

Nov 2, 2022, 8:23:42 PM11/2/22
Hersheypark:

“Wildcat’s Revenge”, new steel coaster from RMC, replaces Wildcat

Surf Dance Chris

Nov 2, 2022, 10:47:57 PM11/2/22
SwikaS Amusements:
New drop tower

Legoland Florida:
Pirate River Quest will open January 12, opening postponed from November 2022.

Surf Dance Chris

Nov 11, 2022, 10:23:34 AM11/11/22
Holiday World:
Cashless

Disneyland Park:
Adventureland Treehouse

Surf Dance Chris

Nov 11, 2022, 4:00:23 PM11/11/22
Universal Studios Hollywood:

Reservations required for Nintendo World area

Surf Dance Chris

Nov 12, 2022, 11:28:23 PM11/12/22
Jessop Amusements:

The Storm

Surf Dance Chris

Nov 15, 2022, 8:30:29 PM11/15/22
Kennywood:
🛸 Taking flight in 2023: The all-new Spinvasion puts you in the middle of the Battle for the ‘Burgh! Board your spacecraft for a thrilling flight on the first multi-action spin ride of its kind in the United States. What starts as a classic experience turns into next-level fun as you race parallel to the ground! One moment you crisscross up and down with other pilots, and the next you’re all rolling together in giant waves to defend the city from alien invaders. 👽 bit.ly/30K6U5V
Join the fun of Spinvasion with a 2023 Season Pass and save up to $40 with our Black Friday Deals! https://bit.ly/3whDJ5B

Niagara Amusement Park:
Giant Wheel - returns for 2023
Western Store - new location for 2023

Surf Dance Chris

Nov 19, 2022, 8:12:07 PM11/19/22
Iconic Midway Rides:
Ring of Fire
Beach Shack

Wade Shows:
Bertazzon Super Himalaya
Bertazzon Swing Tower
Bertazzon double decker carousel

Butler Amusements:
Afterburner

Helm & Sons:
Speed
Inversionand

Drew Expositions:
X-Drive

NAME:
X-Drive

Dreamland Amusements:
RL33 Ferris Wheel made by Reuzenrad Bouw Lamberink B.V.

Niagara Amusement Park:
Sluice (gemstone mining)
Herschell kiddie Horse & Buggy ride

Disneyland:
Mickey’s Toontown reopening March 8

COTALand:
Circuit Breaker - Vekoma tilt coaster - first in US

Mattel Adventure Park:
Bone Shaker (Chance Rides)

Funtown Splashtown USA:
Haunted Hotel (Sally dark ride)

Lagoon:
Primordial - interactive coaster

Wet ’n Wild Emerald Pointe:
three new attractions for 2023

Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach:
Musik Express

Surf Dance Chris

Dec 9, 2022, 1:37:07 PM12/9/22
Illumination’s Villain-Con Minion Blast is coming to Universal Orlando Summer 2023.
Put your skills to the ultimate test as you attempt to blast your way to supervillain stardom. Sign up for email updates at http://spr.ly/61843DTYs

Surf Dance Chris

Dec 15, 2022, 6:39:37 PM12/15/22
Universal Studios Hollywood:
SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™ takes you into the world of Super Mario™. Battle Team Bowser on the groundbreaking Mario Kart™ ride, dine at Toadstool Cafe™, and level up with merch. Opens 2/17/2023.

Adventureland (New York):
Opening day will be March 23

Surf Dance Chris

Dec 22, 2022, 12:03:42 PM12/22/22
Ferrari World:
NEW COASTER ALERT! 🎢 🙌
The world’s most immersive mega-coaster, #MissionFerrari is opening on 12 Jan with exclusive Passholder previews from 5 Jan at #FerrariWorldAD! 🏎️

Surf Dance Chris

Jan 8, 2023, 6:01:57 PM1/8/23
NAME:
standard Interpark Zyklon to replace the Pinfari Blitzer. This coaster will travel on the International Unit.

Surf Dance Chris

Jan 11, 2023, 1:04:51 AM1/11/23
Magic Kingdom:

Tron Lightcycle / Run to open April 4.

Happily Ever After fireworks to return April 3

Epcot:

Epcot Forever fireworks to return temporarily April 3.

Surf Dance Chris

Jan 12, 2023, 9:18:11 AM1/12/23
Universal Parks:

Year round horror experience in Las Vegas, Nevada planned

Park for families with children in Frisco, Texas planned
.

Surf Dance Chris

Jan 14, 2023, 10:44:28 PM1/14/23
Six Flags Over Georgia:

Just announced at American Coaster Enthusiasts No Coaster Con! Georgia's first single-rail coaster, and Georgia's ONLY racing coaster is coming to Six Flags Over Georgia this year! 🎢

Manufactured by Skyline Attractions, LLC, the P'Sghetti Bowl Children's Coaster features two intertwined tracks that race and duel as they speed around a cumulative 1,100+ feet of weld-free track! The innovative design includes an immersive LED lighting panel display, creating an exciting experience for riders of all ages.

Surf Dance Chris

Jan 20, 2023, 6:10:23 PM1/20/23
2023:

Kentucky Kingdom:
New 3D Movie coming to motion theater- “Lego Movie 4D Experience”

Magic Kingdom:
Enchanted Tales With Belle reopening February 19

Knoebels:
They have acquired a Flying Coaster and plan to attempt to get it up and running in the future.

Florida State Fair:
🌟2023 Entertainment🌟
The world’s premier female daredevil, Annalise Nock will star in her own exciting adrenaline-inducing thrill show - ADRENALINE!
📍Next to the Midway Sky Eye

Florida Strawberry Festival:
Flying high over #BerryFest23, the Nerveless Nocks Jetpack Flying Water Circus will wow you and your family with gravity defying acts. See their show daily at 12:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., and 6:30 p.m.

LEGOLAND New York:
New water playground opening Memorial Day Weekend

Islands Of Adventure:
Marvel Super Hero Character Dining returns February 9.

Fun Spot America - Orlando park:
Closed Sunday, January 22 for park buyout

Busch Gardens Tampa:
Turn Ot Up returns January 22

North American Midway Entertainment:
10 new rides: 2 Raptor Runs, 2 Elephant Dumbo Rides, an as-yet un-named roller coaster, an X-Drive, a Wave Swinger, Ring of Fire, Disco, and Vertigo.

Ben Williams

Jan 30, 2023, 9:52:23 PM1/30/23
On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 1:00:43 PM UTC-4, GodsOnSafari wrote:
> On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 11:41:11 AM UTC-4, surfd...@aol.com wrote:
> > Dollywood:
> >
> > Big Bear Mountain
>
> Honestly think it's a dumb addition. Doesn't meet any needs the park has other than "capacity" and fills no niche that wasn't unfilled. They need indoor attractions in the worst way.

I wish that DW would have pursued another inversion machine. And Vekoma is a poor choice to get the contract. I can't help but hold against them the fact that they bankrupted, left several rides without an operational manufacturer, and then formed into a new company that cannot be sued for the inevitable injuries that will occur on the old company's rides. Who's to say that this process could not repeat and then Vekoma forms yet a third "new company"? It's an unnecessary risk for DW to invest into a major Vekoma ride, especially one with zero inversions.

As I've said before, DW and other parks have a thrill base audience that can only be ignored for so long. Yes, I know that families spend more money there, but I'd dare say that families with young children make up a minority of DW's visitors. The competition for attendance and guests that will have a lasting impact on the park will *not* be won by opening rides by a questionable manufacturer.

Surf Dance Chris

Feb 5, 2023, 8:19:11 PM2/5/23
Delgrossos:
Delgrossos and Laguna Splash will be cashless

Blue Sky Amusements:
New ride: The Electric Dance Party

Dinosaur World, Fl location:
New Splash Pad opens February 18

Islands Of Adventure:
Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure will be temporarily unavailable from Tuesday, February 21 through Sunday, March 5 due to scheduled ride maintenance.

Volcano Bay:
Closing at 2pm February 3 due to weather.

Knott’s Berry Farm:
Chaperone policy no longer in effect on Saturdays.

Surf Dance Chris

Feb 21, 2023, 10:01:29 PM2/21/23
Kissel Amusements:
Sea Ray, Carousel, and Ships Ahoy
The Sea Ray came from Mitchell Brothers Amusements.

Islands Of Adventure:
VelociCoaster now accepts Express passes.

Surf Dance Chris

Feb 24, 2023, 2:20:52 PM2/24/23
Florida Strawberry Festival:
Berry Big Wheel (Wade/Wood’s observation wheel) to be a part of the ride lineup for the first time

Adventureland (New York):
Ring-A-Bottle game gets new location for 2023 season

Surf Dance Chris

Mar 1, 2023, 6:05:09 AM3/1/23
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor NJ:

• Splash Island – Kids will delight in the brand-new tree house play structure. With more than 50 play features, young families will love the mini slides and curtain waterfalls. But no treehouse is complete without that gigantic water bucket perched high above and always ready to soak the splash-seekers below.

• Seven Brand New Slides – Guests will find seven brand new colorful slides meant for smaller riders. The addition ofCowabunga, Jellyfish Twist (two slides), RipCurl, Shark Attack, Splashin’ Seal, and Stingray Racer bring the perfect number of drops and twists for little ones seeking a gentle thrill;

• Enhanced Comfort – Families will have the ability to rent new cabanas and oversized umbrellas to enjoy shade and comfort during their day in the water park;

• New Dining – Just across the bridge from Splash Island, visitors will find a revamped, open air dining experience, the perfect place to get an ice-cold beverage and mouth-watering food options.

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor will open for the 2023 season on May 20.

Surf Dance Chris

Mar 6, 2023, 7:18:08 PM3/6/23
Six Flags Over Georgia & Hurricane Harbor:
KID FLASH™ Cosmic Coaster

Six Flags Fiesta Texas:
KID FLASH™ Cosmic Coaster

Lake Compounce:
Wildcat will be closed during 2023 for major overhaul. No details as to what that will consist of yet.

Clarence Pier:
6 new attractions -
upside down house
Bounce
Tornado
Tea Party
Jumping Bugs
new indoor golf

Helms & Sons:
PLUR Crazy Mouse

Scott's Amusements:
Mini Pirate (ADM Rides)

ACP Entertainment:
the Cyclone Swings (ADM Rides)

Ragland Productions:
Mind Winder (ADM Rides)

Robert Salerno of All Around Amusements: Cyclone (ADM Rides)
Pirate (ADM Rides)

Michael Albanese:
Cyclone (ADM Rides)
Mind Winder (ADM Rides)

Premier Bounce and Slides:
new slide from ADM Rides

An ADM Rides Pirate ship was sold to a show in Illinois.

ADM Rides sold 4 versions of the Treasure Island water race game.

Campbell Amusements of Canada:
Orbiter

Powers' Great American Midways:
Orbiter

Equipment Solutions Int’l sold several Swing rides to Wright's Amusements (trade show model), Trans America Show, Brown's Amusements, MidWest Shows and Stevie Ianni of Red Carpet Amusements.
ESI also sold Kolmax Plus Jumpin' Jumbos to Deggeller Attractions, Mitchell Brothers, Tod King McWhorter and Midwest Midways.
Danny Brown of Brown's Amusements:
Kolmax coaster

ILand Amusements:
Jump Cycle ride (Dalton Kid Rides)

Bill Johnson of Fantasy Amusements:
Jump Cycles (Dalton Kid Rides)

Dreamland Amusements:
four Hampton rides that will be racked on a large trailer.

Skerbeck family:
new UniGlide 22' Funnel Cake trailer and 24'

Brian Bradbury of Sweet Cheeks, LLC.:
new UniGlide food trailer

Lynam Amusements:
Luna Park wheel

James Gang Amusements:
new 90’ Swing Tower ride by Luna Park

Robbie Hauser of West Coast Amusements:
Top Glow Water Race (Bobs Space Racer)

Skerbeck family:
Top Glow (Bobs Space Racers)

Surf Dance Chris

Mar 20, 2023, 10:35:35 PM3/20/23
Schmidt Amusements:
rebranded as Sunrise Side Entertainment

Ray Cammack Shows:
Windstorm rethemed as Raptor

NAME:
new coaster has been named Outlaw and debuted at the 2023 Miami-Dade Youth Fair.

Magic Kingdom:
TRON Lightcycle / Run has opened for soft openings

Adventureland (New York):
second Tony’s Tavern location
Fast and Furious game

Pinball Long Island:
new arcade in Patchogue, New York has opened this past weekend

Surf Dance Chris

Mar 24, 2023, 9:12:14 AM3/24/23
Lagoon:

Opening day postponed one week to April 1 due to weather forecast.

Surf Dance Chris

Mar 25, 2023, 5:32:13 PM3/25/23
Adventureland (New York):
Park closed today due to weather, opening day will be tomorrow, March 26.

Surf Dance Chris

Apr 7, 2023, 9:39:00 PM4/7/23
Midway Rides Unlimited and Helen Tubing & Waterpark are excited to announce our collaboration for the 2023 summer season. We are ecstatic to announce our first annual Summer Jubilee that will include rides, games, carnival eats and treats. In the winter everyone can enjoy a 50x50 ice skating rink and the Festive Christmas lights in Downtown Helen. We cannot wait to see y’all there!!

Surf Dance Chris

Apr 11, 2023, 5:37:47 PM4/11/23
RMC and Larson merge to be the same company

Surf Dance Chris

Apr 27, 2023, 9:53:18 AM4/27/23
Bok Tower Gardens:
Closed until further notice due to storm damage

Dollywood:
Big Bear Mountain opening May 12

Playland’s Castaway Cove:
Approval for new roller coaster given

Fun Spot America Kissimmee:
Mine Blower closed to have some wood track replaced with steel by RMC.

Kings Island:
new Grain & Grill restaurant to open this weekend.

Surf Dance Chris

May 18, 2023, 11:39:40 PM5/18/23
Busch Gardens Tampa:
NEW HOWL-O-SCREAM HOUSE ANNOUNCEMENT: D.H. Baggums, Circus of Fear
Come one, come all, to the most terrifying show you’ve ever seen! D.H. Baggum brings you all his monstrosities that are sure to make your spine tingle and your blood run cold! As unsuspecting patrons walked the midway, D.H. would capture them and take them backstage to carry out his evil plan. as you wander the midway, watch out for D.H. and his crew. don’t get distracted by the magic— you might just be the next FREAK to take the stage. brave enough to be amongst the first to experience the circus of fear?

Blue Sky Amusements:
Pound Puppy - new ride
Electric Dance Party (mini Break Dance) - new ride
Magic Money System - digital wristband to use for payments

Worlds Of Fun:
Zambezi Zinger opening date May 26

Universal Studios Florida:
Illumination’s Minions are taking over an entire street at Universal Orlando. Blast your way to supervillain stardom in the new Illumination’s Villain-Con Minion Blast attraction. Visit Illumination’s Minion Cafe where mischief is always on the menu. Get a sweet treat at Bake My Day and more. It’s Minion mayhem like you’ve never experienced before. Opening Summer 2023.

LEGOLAND New York:
The Pirates of the Water Playground opens Memorial Day weekend.

Hershey’s Chocolate World:
Hershey’s Great Candy Exposition - opening date May 18

SeaWorld Orlando:
Pipeline: Surf Coaster to open May 27
Mako reopens from refurbishment May 17

Sesame Place:
Welcome to the Party - new show begins June 24

Florida Citrus Tower:
Grand reopening on May 28

Aquatica Orlando:
Aquatica is getting bigger and better with the ALL-NEW Turi’s Kid Cove opening Thursday, May 18! With tipping buckets, spraying jets, and more water fun! Plus, your kids can grab a tube and glide down the ALL-NEW Tamariki Twirl water slide—their own pint-sized half pipe

Surf Dance Chris

May 19, 2023, 11:19:23 AM5/19/23
Hersheypark:
Wildcat’s Revenge opens June 2

Surf Dance Chris

May 25, 2023, 2:58:52 PM5/25/23
Casino Pier & Breakwater Beach:
Water park closed for weather 5/27/23

Worlds of Fun:
Zambezi Zinger opening date postponed

Bok Tower Gardens:
Blue Palmetto Cafe under construction June 9 through June 26, limited offerings and no indoor seating during that time

Surf Dance Chris

Jun 8, 2023, 9:20:32 AM6/8/23
Sesame Place Pa:
Opening late at noon 06/08

Delgrossos:
Water park open 1-5 06/08 due to forecasted cool temperatures

Adventureland (NY):
Closed 06/07 due to air quality

Dorney Park:
Wildwater Kingdom closed at 3pm, Dorney closed at 5 06/07 due to air quality

Six Flags Great Adventure:
El Toro will reopen June 16

Luna Park:
Special evening event 06/07 cancelled

Surf Dance Chris

Jun 8, 2023, 9:22:56 AM6/8/23
Adventureland (NY):
Closed 06/08 due to air quality issues

Surf Dance Chris

Jun 15, 2023, 10:40:50 PM6/15/23
Worlds Of Fun:
Zambezi Zinger opening June 19

Universal Studios Florida and Universal Studios Hollywood:
Last Of Us haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights

SeaWorld Orlando:
Monster Stomp will return for Howl-O-Scream

Surf Dance Chris

Jun 16, 2023, 10:20:46 PM6/16/23
Six Flags Great Adventure:
El Toro reopens June 17

Surf Dance Chris

Jul 10, 2023, 10:02:23 PM7/10/23
Fury 325 closed until further notice.

Surf Dance Chris

Jul 18, 2023, 9:38:29 PM7/18/23
Six Flags Great Adventure:
Log Flume closed in 2023 to prepare for park’s 50th anniversary in 2024

Busch Gardens Tampa:
Residence: Home For the Holidays will return for Howl O Scream

Universal Studios Florida:
Stranger Things 4 will be a house at Halloween Horror Nights

SeaWorld Orlando:
Blood Beckoning will be a returning house for Howl O Scream

Rik P

Jul 29, 2023, 4:40:47 AM7/29/23
The Florida Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion is getting the legendary Hatbox Ghost, though in a different location than Disneyland's HBG. Check the Internet for details/controversy.

Surf Dance Chris

Aug 4, 2023, 8:33:36 AM8/4/23
Emerson Edwards & Paul Hart in the UK have purchased the Top Scan “Space Roller” from Jeremy Floyd in the USA. Sad news as that leaves no traveling Top Scans in North America.

Surf Dance Chris

Aug 11, 2023, 9:06:52 AM8/11/23
Carowinds:

Fury325 has reopened

Surf Dance Chris

Aug 29, 2023, 9:45:47 PM8/29/23
Universal Studios Florida:

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit’s song options have changed! Each genre now features a single song:

* Classic Rock/Metal: Welcome to the Black
Parade by My Chemical Romance

* Pop/Disco: Waterloo by ABBA

* Country: Man! I Feel Like a Woman! By Shania Twain

* Rap/Hip-Hop: Humble by Kendrick Lamar

* Club/Electronica: Sandstorm by Darude

The secret song menu remains the same.

Rik P

Oct 12, 2023, 10:50:27 PM10/12/23
Disneyland just raised their ticket prices.

The new pricing levels are: $104, $119, $134, $154, $169, $184, $194.

Surf Dance Chris

Dec 17, 2023, 8:37:50 PM12/17/23
Top Thrill 2 has begun testing / cycling trains at Cedar Point.

Surf Dance Chris

Dec 17, 2023, 10:44:25 PM12/17/23
Hersheypark closing at 7pm December 17 due to weather

Six Flags Great Adventure closing at 4pm December 17 due to weather

Busch Gardens Williamsburg closed December 17 due to weather

Kings Dominion closed December 17 due to weather

Sir Henry’s Haunted Trail closed December 16 due to weather

Aquatica Orlando closed December 17 due to weather

Luna Park closed December 17 due to weather

Surf Dance Chris

Dec 21, 2023, 8:07:33 AM12/21/23
New Universal park to open in the UK was announced. No opening date time frame set yet.