2023 closings

Surf Dance Chris

Nov 1, 2022, 10:36:21 PM11/1/22

Nov 11, 2022, 3:59:33 PM11/11/22

Dec 2, 2022, 6:49:09 PM12/2/22

Dec 3, 2022, 5:59:46 AM12/3/22
On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 6:49:09 PM UTC-5, surfd...@aol.com wrote:

Tiana's Screen-Filled Adventure

Surf Dance Chris

Dec 17, 2022, 11:14:57 PM12/17/22
Busch Gardens Williamsburg:

Mach Tower on January 8

Surf Dance Chris

Feb 13, 2023, 7:17:47 PM2/13/23
Silver Dollar City:
Fire In the Hole (this will be its final season)

Surf Dance Chris

Apr 11, 2023, 5:40:04 PM4/11/23
Universal’s Islands Of Adventure:

Poseidon’s Fury to close May 9

Surf Dance Chris

May 2, 2023, 12:06:06 AM5/2/23
Santa’s Village, New Hampshire:
Rudy’s Rapid Transit Coaster - fall 2023

Surf Dance Chris

May 18, 2023, 11:40:53 PM5/18/23
Walt Disney World on May 18 announced it will shut down its Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel in Orlando later this year. The boutique immersive hotel experience will have its final "voyage" from Sept. 28-30, announced the company.

T Bookings

May 24, 2023, 3:21:27 AM5/24/23
Super Flight at Rye Playland. And nothing of value was lost.
-
www.superiorsolitaire.com

Surf Dance Chris

Jun 14, 2023, 11:36:37 PM6/14/23
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari:
“After 33 years and millions of happy memories, Raging Rapids has officially retired. We know this attraction means a lot to our Guests, and it does to us too. While this may feel like an ending, it’s just the beginning. We intend to return the sound of laughter to Boulder Canyon as soon as we possibly can.”

Surf Dance Chris

Jun 15, 2023, 10:38:51 PM6/15/23
Busch Gardens Tampa:
Sandserpent July 9, 2023

Surf Dance Chris

Jul 14, 2023, 9:32:55 AM7/14/23
Legoland Florida:
Flying School, August 16

Busch Gardens Tampa:
Pantopia kiddie rides, July 9

Surf Dance Chris

Jul 18, 2023, 9:34:40 PM7/18/23
Knott’s Berry Farm:
Timberline Twister

Surf Dance Chris

Aug 4, 2023, 8:27:25 AM8/4/23
Great Escape:

After 25 years, Alpine Bobsled's last scheduled run will be September 4, 2023

Dave Althoff, Jr.

Aug 17, 2023, 10:09:01 PM8/17/23
Surf Dance Chris <surfd...@aol.com> wrote:
: Silver Dollar City:
: Fire In the Hole (this will be its final season)

"as we know it, anyway."

--Dave Althoff, Jr.
/X\ _ *** Respect rides. They do not respect you. ***
/XXX\ /X\ /X\_ _ /X\__ _ _ _____
/XXXXX\ /XXX\ /XXXX\_ /X\ /XXXXX\ /X\ /X\ /XXXXX
_/XXXXXXX\__/XXXXX\/XXXXXXXX\_/XXX\_/XXXXXXX\__/XXX\_/XXX\_/\_/XXXXXX
NEW! When emailing this account, include the 'canonical magic word' in
the body of your message for a quicker response.

Surf Dance Chris

Dec 17, 2023, 8:35:41 PM12/17/23
Coney Island park in Ohio

Surf Dance Chris

Dec 17, 2023, 10:45:56 PM12/17/23
Baby triceratops encounter at Universal’s Islands Of Adventure permanently closed

Surf Dance Chris

Jan 3, 2024, 11:53:21 PMJan 3
County Fair Entertainment Park, Medford, New York:
Permanently closed after 2023 season.
This park was once called Kids Kingdom and had a small coaster in the ‘90s

Surf Dance Chris

Jan 22, 2024, 10:43:45 PMJan 22
Lake Compounce:
Trolley