Re: Holiwood Nights 2022 Information

Heather Kendrick

Dec 4, 2021, 9:47:56 PM12/4/21
On Dec 4, 2021, adam krackenberger wrote
(in article<96dec8a1-4e27-46f4...@googlegroups.com>):

> https://www.holidayworld.com/shows-events/holiwood-nights/?fbclid=IwAR2j9YUs
6
> KQoFU9HJQNNpCG5FeSabGzyEbrdDhSJnGcfT4y0AXzhMtM6ZY
>
> Event will be limited to 500 people, it is going to cost around 120 dollars
> also. To go, you have to submit an application and hope you get picked. You
> won't get picked until March or April.
I understand limiting the event to 500 if that will make it a better
experience, but I find the invitation process to be surprising and strange.
Wouldn´t it be easier to just limit tickets to 500,
first-come-first-served? I certainly wouldn´t want to be the one reading a
thousand "why you should pick me" essays.

I have only gone once, in 2010. Seemed pretty low key at the time (in a good
way).

--
Heather, the Carousel Rabbit