high quality Son of Beast construction pics!

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Clayton Hauck

unread,
Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
to
Well, I got home from PKI much later than most people, so by the time I got all
my pictures ready, everyone else had already posted theirs, but oh well. My
pictures can be found at RCotW (http://members.xoom.com/rcotw). Direct link
(http://members.xoom.com/rcotw/sob_construction.html).

You really can get a good perspective of the size of the ride, however, NEARLY
as good as seeing it in person.

All and all, SoB will really be a totally unique ride, and by the looks of it,
it will really be great!

----

-Clayton Hauck
--Webmaster, Roller Coasters of the World!
---http://members.xoom.com/rcotw
----News, park & coaster profiles, trip reports, downloads, tons of pictures,
special features, and much much more! Visit RCotW today!

Kick out Art to reply

Neil Rupp

unread,
Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
to
Great shot of the train!! It was incredably hard to get a good look at it.
My shot if it didn't turn out that well....

Iain Hendry

unread,
Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
to
Neil Rupp wrote in message <8csqt4$hoi$1...@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>...

>Great shot of the train!! It was incredably hard to get a good look at it.
>My shot if it didn't turn out that well....

I'm sorry, I spent half an hour on deja trying to find the original post and
the closest thing I found was a post in some car group with the subject line
"High-Intensity Discharge" (???)... Do you think you could post the URL?

Iain
--
tokama http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr
ICQ UIN 5362826
AIM Linjerflyg
h e n d r y j r AT o x f o r d DOT n e t
(Remove bibiphoque to reply)

Sean Costa

unread,
Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
to
Woah, Son of Beast definately looks like it will be entering my Top 10 list
this summer!
-Sean Costa (Remove Y2Kraken to reply)
#1-Medusa
#2-Incredible Hulk
#3-Kumba
#4-Apollo's Chariot
#5-Alpengeist
SCZ: www.homestead.com/eczenith/coasterzone.html
"It doesn't matter how far you walk, it's the direction in which you are
walking."

Clayton Hauck

unread,
Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
to
>I'm sorry, I spent half an hour on deja trying to find the original post and
>the closest thing I found was a post in some car group with the subject line
>"High-Intensity Discharge" (???)... Do you think you could post the URL?

Do you mean my SoB pics?? If so, it is http://members.xoom.com/rcotw

Jeff Tolotti

unread,
Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
to
From: "Iain Hendry" hendryjrb...@oxford.net

>I'm sorry, I spent half an hour on deja trying to find the original post and
>the closest thing I found was a post in some car group with the subject line
>"High-Intensity Discharge" (???)

I can smell your discharge from here!

************
Jeff Tolotti

Jack Wlezien

unread,
Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
to
Hey Kids! Iain Hendry wrote:

>the closest thing I found was a post in some car group with the subject line
>"High-Intensity Discharge" (???)
>

Side effects include nausea, sleeplessness, and gas with oily discharge...which
was what Iain thought his dinner was Saturday night!

"I can't believe I put this in my body."

-Jack


Dave Althoff Jr

unread,
Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
to
Jack Wlezien (crow...@aol.com) wrote:

Tee hee...

Perhaps we shouldn't have told him. But who'd have thought he would have
anything against barbeque chicken?

Incidentally, Iain did get Krispy Kremed on Saturday; I'm hoping he'll
post his reaction...

--Dave Althoff, Jr.
--
/^\ _ _ _*** Closed for the season ***
/XXX\ /X\ /X\_ _ /X\__ _ _ _____
/XXXXX\ /XXX\ _/XXXX\_ /X\ /XXXXX\ /X\ /X\ /XXXXX
_/XXXXXXX\__/XXXXX\/XXXXXXXX\_/XXX\_/XXXXXXX\__/XXX\_/XXX\_/\_/XXXXXX

Iain Hendry

unread,
Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
to
Dave Althoff Jr wrote in message <8ctku9$23b$1...@acme.gcfn.org>...

>Jack Wlezien (crow...@aol.com) wrote:

>: Side effects include nausea, sleeplessness, and gas with oily
discharge...which
>: was what Iain thought his dinner was Saturday night!

>: "I can't believe I put this in my body."


>Tee hee...

>Perhaps we shouldn't have told him. But who'd have thought he would have
>anything against barbeque chicken?

>Incidentally, Iain did get Krispy Kremed on Saturday; I'm hoping he'll
>post his reaction...

I'm working on it. I'm still feeling the effects. And I'm sorry, but
anything that floats through a waterfall of what looks like cum is just
inherently *wrong*.

CoasterKid

unread,
Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
to
>I'm working on it. I'm still feeling the effects. And I'm sorry, but
>anything that floats through a waterfall of what looks like cum is just
>inherently *wrong*.
>

Ironically, I always refer my reaction to a Krispy Kreme doughnut as a
'foodgasm'. You know the feeling, when you can't stop saying "Mmmmmmm" (Think
along the lines of the scene in 'What About Bob?')

CoasterKid

Iain Hendry

unread,
Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
to
CoasterKid wrote in message
<20000410203103...@ng-fs1.aol.com>...

They must have funnels under the seats.

warriorxl

unread,
Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
to
Whoa, buddy! This is a serious ride. Since I wont be hitting
PKI 'til July, I'll be checking out TR's. Can''t wait to see
what your reactions will be.

warr...@hotmail.com

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!


Jack Wlezien

unread,
Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
to
Wait until you stand under it. :-)

-Jack, knowing someone will get that and laugh, and seconds later...cry.

Joe C.

unread,
Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
to
From: crow...@aol.com (Jack Wlezien)

>Wait until you stand under it. :-)

Jack, you're the COOLEST!!!! You've gotten to stand under SOB?! Wowza,
wowza! :)

>-Jack, knowing someone will get that and laugh, and seconds later...cry.

I got it and laughed...haven't cried yet, however.
_______________

Remove "Mmmm" to reply by E-Mail.

Track Record: 139
Top Steel: RB, Hulk, AC, Montu, S:RoS, Steel Force, Kumba
Top Wood: 'Timbers, Gwazi, GR, Viper, Timber Wolf
Top 'Falls: Supreme Scream, ToT, PT
Fav. Parks: CP, IOA, SFGAm, KBF

Clayton Hauck

unread,
Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
to
>
>Wait until you stand under it. :-)
>
>-Jack, knowing someone will get that and laugh, and seconds later...cry.

WHOA!! How did you guess?

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages