Re: Banned from CoasterBuzz Honor Role (sign up NOW!!1!)

Message has been deleted

Doc

Mar 31, 2005, 1:22:58 PM3/31/05
Well, heck that dopn't even sound fair. Ain't no uses in joining that place.

Your ol pal,
Louie
"steelforce" <steel...@aol.com> wrote in message
> If you've been banned from coasterbuzz list your name and what got you
> BUZZBANNED
>
> (this has every potential of being quite entertaining)
>
> I was banned for posting information in their General Forum about Park
> Sponsored events geared toward coaster enthusiast clubs (Including the
> members of the Coaster Buzz Club)
>
> Sam Marks
>
> (wondering which CBuzz page the Swastikas will appear on first)

TeknoScorpion

Mar 31, 2005, 1:58:47 PM3/31/05
Actually, Doc, Sam isn't telling the truth. Sam was banned because he
was emailing whiny messages to Jeff, and this morning, he brought up
how a thread should be closed because he didn't think it was fair that
someone else could mention an event.

I said it there, I'll say it here: Sam, stop acting like a spoiled
little girl and act like the Middle aged man that you are. Grow the
heck up! You have the mentality of a child!

This is the message he(sam) sent me on Buzz:

Funny, the moment I posted the coaster celebration info it was deleted
and I was banned, and everything I said was removed, and you call me
childish!

LOL

CB is such a NAZI site. Its pathetic

Let me tell you a little something, Sam (read this very carefully and
think about it):

Jeff Putz, and I'm not a fan of his either, is no where near Hitler, a
Nazi, the SS or anything like it. Very large amounts of people were
killed in the Holocoust due to Nazi rule. Jews, Gays, Jehovah's
Witnesses, Gypsies, handicapped, the list goes on. You weren't
affected by the Holocoust, but I, in many ways, was.

I dare you to go to D.C. and tour the National Holocoust Museum (hey,
you're close, its free, make a day out of it) and still compare a
webmaster who runs his site the way he wants a Nazi. You're an idiotic
fool with a child's mind.

You kept complaining about SFA fanboys and About Jeff on his site. Let
me come into your house every day and call you a Nazi and harass you.
How long will you wait till you kick me out?

Get over it! If the event is so important to you, there are better
ways to promote it. Stop making your Nazi comparisons about how Putz
banned you and get over it!

Wasn't it you that said, when speaking about Paul Ruben, that if you
ignore it, eventually it will go away? Take your own advice, man!

You'll never grow up, thats why you stay on RRC. You can't handle
rules that you don't create yourself.

Eeeediots!
Jeesh!

Rastus O'Ginga

Mar 31, 2005, 2:38:52 PM3/31/05

TeknoScorpion wrote:

Post of the year!!!

I'd guess Sammy also did his patented trick of sending vicious e-mails,
and then putting the recipient on his e-mail filter, so the person he
was whining at couldn't even respond to him.

Rastus O'Ginga

Message has been deleted

Sseadoubleyou

Mar 31, 2005, 6:32:40 PM3/31/05
OK Sam, don't start 'trolling' the boards now:)

J/K...I didn't know you were into this kind of drama? Has my former past
finally rubbed off on you?

Scott:)

BTW I had been reading your posts on CB for a while now, always seeing you
and "BatWingFan" get into it. I was always curious if Jeff would ever ban
you from the site. I have never posted there before but I get a big laugh
of reading everything, especially between you and BWF.

free2playhappy34

Mar 31, 2005, 6:35:32 PM3/31/05
I know it ain't no darn fair! Thats a cheatin u out of a great
oppertunity! Go tell them mother fucking bastards to get their mother
fuckin nose out of other peoples shit! If them damn assholes cant do
anything as to help people they need to be banned from their own
site.Gosh i hate those mother fuckin bastard shit digger nigger fuckin
bitches!

Sincerly,

Va Nito Al Jastuno Ja Moefrae
Guage

NoGodForMe

Mar 31, 2005, 9:54:10 PM3/31/05
I thought this was an ARN&R hoax, then I thought it was April fools.
Hey, it still may be, but judging from all these post, I think it might
actually be real.

The problem with being banned, is you don't know how long it is for.
It's usually forever with the user id being deleted.
At least on Tribalwar, they ban you for a couple days then let you back.
Now, after a year, he may let you back on under a new user name, but by
then, it's too late, there is no desire to go back and join them.

Sam, you can start your own message board if you really wanted. I know
you have a web site. That's what Rideworld and Robb/Elisa did.
Both groups are kinda small, but the message forums they have draws
people to their site. Rideworld had a good showing at West Coast Bash
a few weeks ago. And Theme Park Review's message board is growing.
I don't care about a message board because I post here, and most know
about my site. But if you're posting coaster events, then you probably
need your own message forum, then you can be the king.

In 2000, everyone was on CFB, but now most are spread out on a few
message boards and here in RRC. CFB's post count is way down from the
good ole' days. If everyone is banned, no one is left to talk. Many
people just lurk the board because they don't want to get flamed by the
A-listers and then banned.

Oh, and the Chinese still suck.
Japan lost the world height record.
BGT built the Dive machine and responded to my e-mail.
The last sentence is just to say na na na na na na to everyone who says
the parks don't listen to fans.
I'm drinking Bud again.
So there all you CFB users, ban me.
And the thing they don't realize, is that we're all still here.
Banning someone doesn't make the go away.

memphish

Mar 31, 2005, 10:03:54 PM3/31/05
NoGodForMe wrote:

> Sam, you can start your own message board if you really wanted. I know
> you have a web site. That's what Rideworld and Robb/Elisa did. Both
> groups are kinda small, but the message forums they have draws people to
> their site. Rideworld had a good showing at West Coast Bash a few
> weeks ago. And Theme Park Review's message board is growing.
> I don't care about a message board because I post here, and most know
> about my site. But if you're posting coaster events, then you probably
> need your own message forum, then you can be the king.

I don't speak for R and E, but please don't come to TPR. Thanks.

Justin K

Apr 1, 2005, 2:33:04 AM4/1/05
NoGodForMe wrote:
> Oh, and the Chinese still suck.
> Japan lost the world height record.
> BGT built the Dive machine and responded to my e-mail.
> The last sentence is just to say na na na na na na to everyone who says

LOL you're so retarded. Nobody has a mind so warped they actually think
a park built a coaster because a single person wanted it. LOL. simply
delusional.

-Justin

Jennifer Lovesee-Mast

Apr 1, 2005, 12:04:07 PM4/1/05
I dont usually respond to posts like this but I had to as I voluntarily
banned myself from Coasterbuzz
going on four years. My last post was in 2001, and as I can't stand Fuzz
head, nor his ego I decided
never to lower myself to his level.

He loved and worshiped Cedar Fair, and I hated Cedar Fair for ruining my
home park, Worlds of Fun. he deleted every minor negative post about CF I
posted and I can't handle someone who can't handle the truth.

Jennifer

Message has been deleted

mamoosh

Apr 1, 2005, 1:29:26 PM4/1/05
With all due respect Sam - you know I like ya - why continue to post
on CoasterBuzz up until when you were banned if you hate the site, the
man who runs it, and the moderator's apparent "blind allegiance"?

Its like someone who can't stand the taste of sushi and then continues
to eat at a sushi restaurant every day, complaining about the taste
the whole time he's there. Or, try this analogy: like someone who
can't stand SFMM and yet continues to visit every weekend and then
complains about how bad the park is.

There are plenty of other sites not run by Jeff Putz...why not enjoy
them? If he is a bad as you say he is then everyone else will
eventually leave and find other forums, too. Or better yet start your
own forums...the software is out there.

Respectfully,
mOOSH

Message has been deleted

mamoosh

Apr 1, 2005, 3:14:32 PM4/1/05

> it's not the site it's the gestapo style rules...

--snipping the rest--

Again, no disrespect...just giving my .02 cents.

If the state of Coasterbuzz is how you claim then time will take care
of everything. Eventually people will get sick of how they're treated
and CoasterBuzz will be a site with no members, no visitors, and the
dictator will have no clothes.

Why get so worked up over it? Just go find a better place to post.
The rest of us who continue to post at CoasterBuzz will continue to do
so until said time that we feel its not worth our time [and money, if
you're a member].

That doesn't seem like a difficult concept to grasp, IMHO.

coasterfanatic

Apr 1, 2005, 7:47:48 PM4/1/05
Hey, I used to like Sam until he let his politics and holier than thou
ego take over.

Strange this is the same thing he was accusing Biggerstaff and others
of a few years back.

Why can't we talk coasters, enjoy ourselves and move on?

Chuck, who's on Sams blocked list for mearly discussing and not getting
nasty last fall. His loss.

Kip Ross

Apr 1, 2005, 10:51:31 PM4/1/05
On 1 Apr 2005 16:47:48 -0800, "coasterfanatic"
<coaster...@aol.com> wrote:

>Chuck, who's on Sams blocked list for mearly discussing and not getting
>nasty last fall. His loss.

Hey, Chuck-

While you were gone, another "CoasterFanatic" moved in (Ted). Someone
needs to pick a new name.

Now be good little bitches and get into your panties and fight.

-kip-

CoasterFanatic

Apr 2, 2005, 9:32:59 AM4/2/05
Kip Ross <kip...@comcast.net> wrote in

> While you were gone, another "CoasterFanatic" moved in (Ted). Someone
> needs to pick a new name.

I have been aware of this for awhile and it is odd that it has never been
brought up before. I have used the moniker since around 98-99, and I know
he has also been using it for quite a while.

Strange that our paths rarely meet.

// To make it even more confusing there is a "Rollercoaster Fan<atic>" and
his name is also Ted.

--
Ted

http://www.coasterfanatics.com
your online source for all things rollercoaster
Relaunching in July 2004

NoGodForMe

Apr 2, 2005, 6:38:41 PM4/2/05
Great post.

What I found, if you ragged on a park with constructive criticism, Jeff
would pick you out, and then rag on every post until you were banned for
a stupid reason.

In my case, it was saying a simple No to Chinese.

Well, fuck you Jeff, the chinese suck. I'm all AMERICAN and I'm proud
to stand up for our boyz who where held hostage by the chinese. Do you
remember this? A plane flew close to the Chinese boarder, was damaged,
and landed in a Chinese air field. They held the Americans hostage for
two weeks. WTF China? That plane won't give you the military power
of the USA. You fucked up China. Yet that was the excuse Jeff needed
to ban me.

Fuck Disney for even thinking of building a park in a communist country.
Disney, don't build parks overseas. Worry about the AMERICAN PARKS.

You see, in Jeff's world, everything is rosy, and nice. There is no
conflict, no debate. Topics are closed when people start discussing
things in the real world.

His goal is to SELL HIS BULLITEN BOARD SOFTWARE.

Now why would you buy software from him, when you can buy the best
bulliten board software, which is called

VBULLITEN.

Try it, post a message on his forums talking about VBULLITEN and see how
long it stays.

Jeff used to have the most popular site in the roller coaster world, but
now everyone is spreading out to their own forums. That's why his post
count is down. People who have been banned don't care to go there
anymore.

steelforce wrote:

> mamoosh wrote:
>
>>With all due respect Sam - you know I like ya - why continue to post
>>on CoasterBuzz up until when you were banned if you hate the site,
>
> the
>
>>man who runs it, and the moderator's apparent "blind allegiance"?
>

> it's not the site it's the gestapo style rules and policing of the
> participants, and the blatant hypocrisy of Putz breaking his own TOS
> regulations time and time again.
>
> I know it's his site, and he has the right to run it anyway he wishes,
> but to lie and mislead the coasterbuzzers into believing he even
> remotely cares about them is a joke, and when anyone even gets close to
> threatening his sovereignty, they're silenced.
>
> If he was legitimately concerned about the coasterbuzz members, he'd
> not police them like he does. He'd allow people to freely discuss
> whatever on topic things they wish. He has wonderful participants in
> his forums, but the slightest wrong move on anyones behalf, and they're
> banned, deleted or the thread is closed, usually with no explanation,
> and a personal insult is usually posted from Putz himself.
>
> I'm not alone, there's many who feel the same way. Even some of his
> moderators have sent me e-mails claiming they're only in it for the
> media day invites. I'd be willing to guess that Media invites were the
> main purpose of his creation of his cedar point sites.
>
> that's my guess.

CoasterFanatic

Apr 2, 2005, 9:25:04 PM4/2/05
NoGodForMe <religi...@fairytales.com> wrote in news:30G3e.17288
$wo1....@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

> A plane flew close to the Chinese boarder

Was it a surf-boarded or a skate-boarder?

// Nothing but the facts

--
Ted

http://www.coasterfanatics.com
your online source for all things rollercoaster

Don't forget to track you time ... online!
http://www.whentoride.com

Justin K

Apr 3, 2005, 4:59:19 AM4/3/05
NoGodForMe wrote:
> Great post.
>
> What I found, if you ragged on a park with constructive criticism, Jeff
> would pick you out, and then rag on every post until you were banned for
> a stupid reason.
>
> In my case, it was saying a simple No to Chinese.
>
> Well, fuck you Jeff, the chinese suck. I'm all AMERICAN and I'm proud
> to stand up for our boyz who where held hostage by the chinese. Do you
> remember this? A plane flew close to the Chinese boarder, was damaged,
> and landed in a Chinese air field. They held the Americans hostage for
> two weeks. WTF China? That plane won't give you the military power
> of the USA. You fucked up China. Yet that was the excuse Jeff needed
> to ban me.
>
> Fuck Disney for even thinking of building a park in a communist country.
> Disney, don't build parks overseas. Worry about the AMERICAN PARKS.

Do you even *know* any Chinese people? Enough to make such a judgement?
Do you even know what it means for a country to be communist? Or are
you just spouting standard McCarthyist crap? I've got news for you: the
cold war is OVER. I'm not saying China is the most wonderful country in
the world as far as government is concerned, but I really don't think
you have any idea what you're talking about and just think it's
communist, therefore must be evil. I just get very sensitive, as i'm
sure most other reasonable people do, when people make blanket
statements such as "I don't like chinese people". You don't even KNOW
chinese people. And as far as your rant about the hostages. Ever hear
of Gitmo? We keep plenty of POW's in our custody here. And I can
absolutely guarantee you that if a Chinese military plane crashed on our
soil, you BET we'd be holding those pilots captive. How naive can you be?

oh yeah, and. DISNEY DOESN'T PAY FOR THE ASIAN PARKS. It's called the
Oriental Land Company. Disney Tokyo and Hong Kong are NOT, I repeat are
NOT taking any money from Disney that would otherwise go to American
parks. Will you acknowledge that this is even being said? It's been
stated many many times.

Like I said, get a passport, and leave the country for once. See what
the rest of the world is like. Xenophobes suck.

-Justin

Message has been deleted

David H.--REMOVE STOPSPAM to reply

Apr 3, 2005, 10:11:17 PM4/3/05
On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 18:38:41 -0500, NoGodForMe
<religi...@fairytales.com> wrote:

>Jeff used to have the most popular site in the roller coaster world, but
>now everyone is spreading out to their own forums. That's why his post
>count is down. People who have been banned don't care to go there
>anymore.

Actually, it sounds to me like the people who have been banned from there
DESPERATELY want to go there.

David H, davi...@STOPSPAMbellatlantic.net, Boston, MA
PLEASE remove "STOPSPAM" from my address when replying via e-mail.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by
the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree
in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support
him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not
to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he
fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is
unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or
anyone else."
-- Theodore Roosevelt