Parks in CA ? also coaster census list inquiry

DRRounds

Jun 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/15/95
A friend of mine is going to CA on vacation later this summer and was
wondering what parks with GOOD coasters exist out there, especially in the
SF area.

Also does anyone still publish a list of coasters and parks in North
America. I know that several years ago Buck was publishing a list but has
discontinued it. If a current list exists could someone tell me if it is
archived somewhere or if possible, could its author e-mail it to me.
Thanks in advance.

David Rounds

Matthew Pearce

Jun 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/15/95
DRRounds (drro...@aol.com) wrote:
: A friend of mine is going to CA on vacation later this summer and was

: wondering what parks with GOOD coasters exist out there, especially in the
: SF area.

Roughly fifty miles away is Paramount's Great America (not to be confused
with Six Flags Great America).

1-408-988-1776? for details.

The _Fires of Kuwait_ IMAX movie should be seen.

M.P.
--

Do nonconformists conform to nonconformity?

John Nagy

Jun 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/16/95

>A friend of mine is going to CA on vacation later this summer and was
>wondering what parks with GOOD coasters exist out there, especially in
the
>SF area.

Try the SANTA CRUZ BEACH BOARDWALK. Its a great traditional amusement
and the only real one left on the west coast. The place also has IMHO
the best wooden coaster on the west coast THE GIANT DIPPER. After you
visit SCBB, try PARAMOUNT's GREAT AMERICA in Santa Clara. Its a theme
park with plenty of great coasters like TOP GUN and VORTEX.

Dwayne L. Allen
_________
/_CYCLONE/_
/__RACER_/

Charles488

Jun 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/25/95
Paramount's Great America is the best and closest around. It's about an
hour away. There are several great coasters there.

Top Gun, a roller coaster where your feet dangle.
The Vortex, which is the only standup up coaster west of the Mississippi,
so they claim.
The Edge, A cage which free falls from a tower.
The Demon, an old favorite which two loops and a twist.
Tidal Wave, a single loop in which the coaster is catapolted forward
through the loop and up a incline, then gravity throws you back through
the loop backwards.
The Grizzly, a wooden roller caoster with basic up and downs.
Two other great rides though not coaster are the revolution and Skyhalk.
The first is a boat which makes several 360 degree flips. The other is a
bunch of capsoles you climb into. They are connected to a central pole
which spins arounf. As it spins you are lifted in the are. A joystick in
the center between the two seats in each capsole allows you to spin the
capsole upside down for a brief moment or do 360's upside down.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Psychedelic herbs

Jan 10, 2023, 3:42:18 PM1/10/23
Buy MMD Cosmo
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-mmd-cosmo/
Buy MMD Cosmo, DMT or N, N-dimethyltryptamine (Buy MMD Cosmo DMT Cartridges) in medical talk — is a hallucinogenic tryptamine that produces effects similar to those of psychedelics, like LSD and Psilocybin. The use of DMT can be traced back hundreds of years and is often associated with religious practices or rituals. DMT is used primarily for its psychoactive, hallucinogenic effects.
Best Place To Buy NN-DMT(Cartridge) .5mL | 400MG | MMD Cosmo

Buy NN-DMT(Cartridge) .5mL | 400MG | MMD Cosmo
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-mmd-cosmo/
Buy NN-DMT(Cartridge) 1mL | 800MG | MMD Cosmo
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/psychedelics/
NN-DMT(Cartridge) 1mL | 800MG | MMD Cosmo
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/buy-dmt-online/
THE BEST PLACE TO BUY DMT VAPE PENS
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/buy-ecstasy-mdma-molly/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/dried-magic-mushrooms/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/mushrooms-chocolates-and-edibles/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/deadhead-chemist
Message has been deleted

Psychedelic herbs

Jan 25, 2023, 7:02:58 PM1/25/23
Buy #1 Best 5-MeO DMT .5ml Purecybin
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/buy-best-dmt/

Buy 5-MeO DMT .5ml Purecybin Online in Canada
The God Molecule
.5ml
150MG 5-MeO DMT
Buy DMT Canada 5-MeO DMT .5ml Purecybin
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/deadhead-chemist/
Fits easy with 510 thread cartridges
Only take in the safety and comfort of your own home. Sense of loss from reality is common and complete audio and visual hallucinations can take place.

DMT CARTS FOR SALE | DMT VAPE PENS AVAILABLE
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/psychedelics/
DOSAGE GUIDELINES:
4mg DMT per 3 second pull
Light: 1-5 pulls 4 – 24 mg
Medium: 6-10 pulls 24 – 50 mg
Strong: 10+ pulls 50+ mg
DMT FOR SALE ONLINE at Psychedelic Herbs
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/dank-vapes-and-exotic-carts/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/schwifty-labes-dmt/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-schwifty-labes-dmt/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-best-4-aco-dmt/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/head-trip-herbal-incense/

https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/k2-spice/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-puff-boyz/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-cookies-and-cream-psilocybin-bar/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-black-label-liquid-incense-5ml/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/psychedelic-water/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-room-920-mushroom-jelly-cherry/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/polka-dot-psilocybin/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/one-up-cookies-and-cream/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/dose-pure-golden-teacher/

https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/mushrooms-chocolates-and-edibles/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/psychedelics/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/buy-magic-mushroom-for-sale/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/ayahuasca-for-sale/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/shop-moons-psilocybin-gummies/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-proscaline-microdose/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-shafaa-macrodosing/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/purecybin-cartridges/

https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/voodoo-herbal-incense-10g/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-bob-marley-herbal-incense-10g/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-infinite-rx-shroom-infused/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/buy-white-rhino-liquid/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/balla-berries/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/i-love-my-sweet-fruity-nic-salts/

https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/buy-best-dmt/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/buy-ecstasy-now/
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product-category/buy-k2-liquid/

Psychedelic herbs

Feb 7, 2023, 4:13:11 PM2/7/23
Order This CP ORANGE TESLA PILLS For Sale
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/order-this-cp-orange-tesla/
Description

Order This Cp orange Tesla Pills are synonymous with strength and power, and back in September 2016 the high tech symbol became associated with a new potent form of ecstasy pills. Orange ‘Tesla’ pills became common at last years EDC Las Vegas and contained double the amount of the average dose of MDMA.

But how did Tesla become associated with the drug world? The answer is actually more clear than you would think. Ecstasy pills have been taking the names of many successful companies and popular cultural trends for a long time. Ecstasy and MDMA first became popular as a party drug in the 1970s but were banned in 1985 due to obvious safety concerns.

Molly has been the prevalent drug of choice for Americans while Europeans are choosing ecstasy pills. However, Cp orange Tesla Pills, MDMA and Ecstasy are basically the same. Ecstasy is pressed 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA) and Molly is MDMA powder. Order This CP ORANGE TESLA PILLS For Sale From homelandpharmaceutical.com

Where Can I Buy Cp orange Tesla pills online?
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/order-this-cp-orange-tesla/
Cp orange Tesla Pills Ecstasy named after successful tech companies have become the norm today. Company names like Netflix, Skype, TripAdvisor, and Instagram have been used as pill designs and have helped promote and market the drug by referencing a successful company. While none of these companies have an actual connection to ecstasy pills, their success has caused their names to be used as vessels of recognition and pill classification.

In an email interview with Forbes Mitchell Gomez, executive director of DanceSafe, a non-profit supporting health and safety in the dance community stated, “The phenomenon of pills and blotters being made with corporate logos is one that dates back many, many years. The modern phenomenon is [likely] about marketing and recognition. People remember corporate logos, and it’s a way to piggyback on their popularity as well as an easy way to describe a particular press.” homelandpharmaceutical.com

The trendy use of tech logos has also been explained by pill companies finding the shapes that accompany them easy to make. Mitsubishi was referenced as a popular pill by Forbes because its shape was easy to recreate. In addition, pill dyes are hard to find as well. Placing emphasis the names and logos of ecstasy pills has become a successful and economical way for the party community to categorize and classify the pills.

https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/order-this-cp-orange-tesla/
How To Consume Buy Molly Online | Ecstasy
cp orange tesla pills for sale in United Kingdom
cp orange tesla pills for sale in usa
cp orange tesla pills for sale near Dubai
We Ship cp orange tesla pills for sale To Russia
Buy cp orange tesla pills for sale Germany
Pickup cp orange tesla pills for sale Sweden
Order cp orange tesla pills for sale mount AUstralia
SHop cp orange tesla pills for sale EUROPE
Buy cp orange tesla pills for sale
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/order-this-cp-orange-tesla/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/nolvadex-10mg/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/delta-8-thc-tincture-oil/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/blue-dream-berry/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/dianabol-tablets/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/fluoxetine-capsules/

https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/masteron-for-sale/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-anadrol/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-american-superman/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-pure-primobolan/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/tramadol-for-sale/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-vega/

https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/anadrol-50/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-anavar/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-alprazolam-yellow-xanax/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-dianabol-pills-here/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-triazolam-halcion-online/

https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-500-blue-versace-xtc-pills/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-deca-durabolin/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/best-diazepam-c-iv-injection/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/where-to-buy-mdma-online/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-the-beans-195-mg-mdma/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/order-this-cp-orange-tesla/

Psychedelic herbs

Feb 18, 2023, 7:29:07 PM2/18/23
Buy Penis Envy Mushrooms For Sale Online:
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.org/product/buy-penis-envy-mushrooms-online/
Penis Envy Mushrooms are one of the most sought-after varieties of magic mushrooms for sale online. These shrooms have a unique appearance, with their large size and unusual shape. Buy Penis Envy Mushrooms Online in the USA. People looking to purchase penis envy mushrooms online should be sure to find a reliable and trustworthy vendor that offers high-quality products. Penis Envy mushrooms are known for their intense effects, so it’s important to follow the recommended dosage when consuming them. Not only do these mushrooms have powerful psychoactive properties.
ALBINO PENIS ENVY MAGIC MUSHROOM FOR SALE ONLINE
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.org/product-category/buy-magic-mushroom-for-sale/

Where to Buy Psilocybe Cubensis Online USA:
If you are looking to buy Psilocybe Cubensis online in the USA, there are many reliable vendors available. You can purchase from a variety of websites that offer high-quality and safe products. The best thing about these vendors is that they provide detailed information about the product and its shipping details. Most vendors also offer customer support for any queries regarding the product. All of these vendors provide quick delivery options, making it easier to get your desired product in a timely manner. Buy Penis Envy Mushrooms Online in the USA.

https://bestpsychedelicherbs.org/product/buy-penis-envy-mushrooms-online/
Buy Psilocybin Mushrooms Online:
Buying psilocybin mushrooms online is becoming a popular option for those who wish to experience the therapeutic and spiritual benefits of psychedelics. Psilocybin mushrooms are known to have powerful psychoactive effects, which can help with mental health issues such as anxiety and depression. Buy Penis Envy Mushrooms Online in the USA. There are numerous online shops that offer quality products at reasonable prices. When buying online, it is important to choose a reputable store and follow their instructions for safe use. Purchasing psilocybin mushrooms can be an intimidating process due to the potential legal issues associated with them. Buy Penis Envy Mushrooms Online in the USA.

Penis Envy Magic Mushroom For Sale - Psilocybe Cubensis
Buy Penis Envy Magic Mushrooms In Canada - Shrooms Online
Buy Penis Envy Magic Mushrooms | Medusa Extracts
Buy Penis Envy Mushrooms strain Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Spores Online | Psilocybin Spores
Buy Penis Envy - Magic Mushrooms Canada

https://bestpsychedelicherbs.org/product/buy-penis-envy-mushrooms-online/

https://bestpsychedelicherbs.org/product-category/buy-magic-mushroom-for-sale/

Penis Envy Mushrooms Effects: