Lawyer sues lawyer over SFDL Superman case

Janna Rasmussen

Sep 30, 2004, 10:45:32 PM9/30/04

This from The Beast, a pretty irreverent alternative local weekly.
Apparently, there was also a piece about it in The Buffalo News
("Attorney to Fight $10,000 Sanction") a month ago but it has expired.
"Douchebag and Baldy" refers to Cellino and Barnes, our most heavily
advertised local ambulance chasers and the firm that represented
Michael Dwaileebe at trial:

"Legal Daisy Chain - Imagine you're a 300-pound man riding a roller
coaster at Darien Lake and the damn thing throws you: what's the first
thing you think upon hitting the ground? "Payday!" Michael Dwaileebe
was the lucky lineman who immediately hired Francis Letro to represent
his broke ass but grew unhappy when Letro wouldn't lend him $52,000.

It was almost like a movie: he saw a bus (billboard, phone book, tv
commercial) with Douchebag and Baldy on it and called the number. They
assigned him "star" attorney Gerald Schaffer days before the case went
to trial, which didn't make Lardass nervous, because now he could get
an advance on the settlement before going to court. It's a common
practice in New York, despite the fact these loans carry humongous
interest rates.

So Schaffer, in the best interest of his client, arranged a $60,000
loan at 38% and a $30,000 loan at 16%. In March, Shaffer won the case,
now under appeal, for a $4 million judgment, earning himself a hefty
$1.2 million paycheck which, naturally, enraged the first lawyer, who
saw his big payday go down the drain. Letro brought suit against
Shaffer's ethical conduct before Judge Larry Himelein, who openly
criticized the shallow credibility of Cellino and Barnes, saying
"...your firm has a reputation for stealing clients," and "One wonders
where the line is drawn between acceding to a client's wishes and
one's responsibilities as a human being." Shaffer has appealed the
rarely imposed $10,000 fine levied against him, fighting to clear his
good name."

http://www.buffalobeast.com/58/briefs58.htm

-Janna

FlipFlopsSox

Oct 1, 2004, 6:19:10 AM10/1/04
They're eating their own now!!!

Andrea
...and his hair was....perfect

Bob Paxton

Oct 1, 2004, 6:44:36 PM10/1/04
flipfl...@aol.comwhee (FlipFlopsSox) wrote in message news:<20041001061910...@mb-m16.aol.com>...

> They're eating their own now!!!
>

> Andrea
> ...and his hair was....perfect

I think there is something in the Book of Revelations about that being
a sign that the end of the world is near. "And the lawyer shall smite
the lawyer".

NoGodForMe

Oct 5, 2004, 7:22:51 AM10/5/04
True, laywers eat their own because they suck, and run out of people to
sue. This is great, I hope they go out of business.

Just open a yellow pages book, half of it are lawyer ads.
I hope more laws are passed stopping bogus law suits so the lawyers can
go out of business and become waiters. Most of them are Jewish. They
used to be doctors, but that's stopped. Now the doctors are pakistani
and you don't see many Jewish doctors any more.

And don't get married. If people didn't get married, lawyers wouldn't
have divorce cases to handle. They're just middle men dividing
everything up instead of a judge. If you can't divide on your own,
then you go see the judge. Forget that, if people didn't get married,
the hos wouldn't cheat, and then they'd just leave. Instead they get to
clean the clock of the guy and the lawyers get rich.

I'm happy hearing about lawyers having tuff times. There's just too
many of them. Let them go out of business and come back to the real
world. If Jews want to become doctors again, then I'll respect them.
But right now they're only CEOs and Lawyers. Cheap bastards.

Sam Marks

Oct 5, 2004, 7:31:04 AM10/5/04
> If Jews want to become doctors again, then I'll respect them.
>But right now they're only CEOs and Lawyers. Cheap bastards.

gee, a drunk AND a racist

Who woulda known!

Mike Robinson

Oct 5, 2004, 11:09:32 AM10/5/04

"Sam Marks" <steel...@aol.come2Mypark> wrote in message

And

>> Forget that, if people didn't get married,
>>the hos wouldn't cheat, and then they'd just leave.

He is a sexist too! But then again he probably married a "HO" in Vegas, it
was obviously RIGGED and he got cleaned out.

Mike

estopone

Oct 5, 2004, 12:49:00 PM10/5/04
I used to think you were an idiot. Now I KNOW you are an idiot. You
anti-Semitic bastard.
"NoGodForMe" <religi...@fairytales.com> wrote in message

Locoboy

Oct 5, 2004, 1:52:43 PM10/5/04
"Sam Marks" <steel...@aol.come2Mypark> wrote in message

> gee, a drunk AND a racist
>
> Who woulda known!

His act gets more and more elaborate with each passing day!
:-D

NoGodForMe

Oct 6, 2004, 5:56:18 AM10/6/04
I wasn't drunk when I wrote that one, the hate is always there when it
comes to cheap Jew bastards.

You see, most CEOs are Jewish, and their job is to cut company budgets
so thin, that people lose their job. Yet, what does it do? Are stock
prices going up? No. So why outsource, cut budgets, and take jobs
away from Americans? All it does is make a few Jewish CEOs rich while
the pay scale for all other jobs goes down to McJobs. This is
really true in the computer field, where programmers need to learn 10
languages (acrynoms) just to get a McJob paying 20-30k. These people
used to make 75k but the cheap bastard CEOs and the internet fall
changed all that.

And look at Disney. Everyone is yelling for Eisner to step down, but
he won't until the bitter end. Like having a few billion isn't enough.
WTF does the dude want? That's the problem with Jews, no money is
ever enough, and then everyone else suffers. The dude needs to step
down so someone else can come in there and build some new rides. The
celebrations, birthday parties, and "bring your family" campaigns just
don't cut it. Eisner will be remembered for building all the hotels,
bring Disney back, and then ruining it by not leaving when he should of.

Mark Rosenzweig

Oct 6, 2004, 10:50:31 AM10/6/04
NoGodForMe <religi...@fairytales.com> wrote in message news:<VhP8d.120308$as2.1...@bignews3.bellsouth.net>...

> I wasn't drunk when I wrote that one, the hate is always there when it
> comes to cheap Jew bastards.

Very well put. Not that I take anything personally, because I'm above
that, but could you fill me in on why the world is better for having
people like you living on it?

Off for hebrew school,

Mark

Mike Robinson

Oct 6, 2004, 11:20:52 AM10/6/04
Well, I know people still believe this kind of stuff but it still boggles my
mind when they take the time to write it down. My next to last CEO was a
Christian Scientist FYI... My last CEO (who laid me off) is a good God
Fearing Republican who outsourced my job.

It does no good to argue with you, your hatred of the Jewish population is
noted. I won't even go into what good company you fall in with.

My dad is Jewish, and he is a Teacher, I don't know anyone on his side of
the family that is a CEO or Lawyer so I am sorry that they don't fall neatly
in your scheme of things. There is an artist, a social worker, a textile
importer and others but none that come close to your description.

So maybe before you stereotype a race and/or religion you should get drunk
and think it through.

Take off your clown shoes and use what little brain cells you have left to
realize that maybe your perspective on life is a little skewed.

Mike

I am just sad to see that you can stereotype an entire group of people

Walt Breymier

Oct 6, 2004, 6:35:56 PM10/6/04
On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:20:52 -0500, "Mike Robinson"
<mi...@mikerobinsonREMOVETHIS.net> wrote:

>Take off your clown shoes and use what little brain cells you have left to
>realize that maybe your perspective on life is a little skewed.

That's just it, Mike, he doesn't, and *can't* realise that his
perspective on life is skewed. As long as the rest of us do . . .

I just hope he *never* runs into anyone who actually takes him
seriously. That's where the real damage could be done.

Walt Breymier

NoGodForMe

Oct 6, 2004, 9:48:21 PM10/6/04
Just answer this question you Jew Bag.

Are you looking to be a doctor, or lawyer?

I know the answer. It's a lawyer. Jews are no longer doctors because
of the malpractice insurance rates. If Jews stoped sueing jews then
there would be more good doctors. Instead, it's turned into a freakin
minimum wage job held by Indians and Pakistanis.

Just answer the question Jew Bag.

You're going to lawyer school right?

You wanna make tons of money as a lawyer sueing people.

Jew bag. Go fuck yourself.

Joe Schwartz

Oct 6, 2004, 10:55:50 PM10/6/04
NoGodForMe <religi...@fairytales.com> wrote:

> I wasn't drunk when I wrote that one, the hate is always there when
> it comes to cheap Jew bastards.

This coming from someone who's so cheap he'll park in a church parking
lot to avoid paying the parking fee at an amusement park. You're the
cheapest bastard I know.

--
Come visit Joyrides -- www.joyrides.com -- a photo gallery celebrating
the joy and beauty of amusement park rides, especially roller coasters!

Mike Robinson

Oct 7, 2004, 7:15:02 AM10/7/04
Well, at least I can take comfort knowing he will be dead from alcohol
poisoning and I will still be around to enjoy the rides that Bush Gardens
builds. We just have to make sure that he doesn't figure out that they have
told everyone BUT him. Shhhh It's a secret!

Mike

> Just answer this question you Jew Bag.
>
> Are you looking to be a doctor, or lawyer?

Mark Rosenzweig

Oct 7, 2004, 8:23:28 AM10/7/04
NoGodForMe <religi...@fairytales.com> wrote in message news:<ve19d.121158$as2....@bignews3.bellsouth.net>...

> Just answer this question you Jew Bag.

You really do have lots of friends, right? Do you guys wear white
sheets after labor day?

> Are you looking to be a doctor, or lawyer?

Nope, not really. Just looking to save enough money to feed my little
heb hampster, you know.

> I know the answer. It's a lawyer. Jews are no longer doctors because
> of the malpractice insurance rates. If Jews stoped sueing jews then
> there would be more good doctors. Instead, it's turned into a freakin
> minimum wage job held by Indians and Pakistanis.
>
> Just answer the question Jew Bag.

Just say heb. It's one less syllable- one less chance for a drunk to
studder. Plus, it rhymes more with other words.

> You're going to lawyer school right?

Not the last time I checked. My indian friend running the 7-11 down
the block is cock blocking me from getting enrolled.

> You wanna make tons of money as a lawyer sueing people.

Not really, but finding out exactly what is infecting your sense of
reality would be enlightening to say the least.

> Jew bag. Go fuck yourself.

Masturbation is fun. Maybe next Friday, K? I meant KKK?

BTW- yes, Potato Latkahs are fried. They have probably clogged the
arteries of many good christian people. Yet another reason to hate
the fucking hebs, right?

William December Starr

Oct 6, 2004, 5:31:28 PM10/6/04
In article <VhP8d.120308$as2.1...@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,
NoGodForMe <religi...@fairytales.com> said:

>> I wasn't drunk when I wrote that one, the hate is always there
>> when it comes to cheap Jew bastards.

A general question for the group: is this "NoGodForMe" person's
real name common knowledge? If so I'd like to know what it is,
just so that if in the future I come across references here to,
say, Joe Blow, I'll be able to associate them with the person who
wrote the above-quoted passage. Thank you.

--
William December Starr <wds...@panix.com>

"For every human problem, there is a neat,
plain solution -- and it is always wrong."

-- H.L. Mencken

Joe Schwartz

Oct 7, 2004, 12:20:30 PM10/7/04
wds...@panix.com (William December Starr) wrote:

> In article <VhP8d.120308$as2.1...@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,
> NoGodForMe <religi...@fairytales.com> said:
>
> >> I wasn't drunk when I wrote that one, the hate is always there
> >> when it comes to cheap Jew bastards.
>
> A general question for the group: is this "NoGodForMe" person's
> real name common knowledge?

Yep, it's Robert Viands.

Steve Mashakis

Oct 7, 2004, 12:23:36 PM10/7/04
NoGodForMe <religi...@fairytales.com> wrote in message news:<Etv8d.142283$Np2....@bignews4.bellsouth.net>...

Come on, don't hold back. Let us know how you really feel.

Sam Marks

Oct 7, 2004, 12:34:45 PM10/7/04
>This coming from someone who's so cheap he'll park in a church parking
>lot to avoid paying the parking fee at an amusement park. You're the
>cheapest bastard I know.

but he'll stay at the hershey lodge when in hershey..... talk about a oddball

Flare

Oct 7, 2004, 1:47:22 PM10/7/04
Joe Schwartz wrote:

> wds...@panix.com (William December Starr) wrote:

>>A general question for the group: is this "NoGodForMe" person's
>>real name common knowledge?

> Yep, it's Robert Viands.

He even has a website... And apparently, he's, uhm, into runaway mullets
and naked chicks at epcot:

http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/coasters/rastus.jpg
http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/coasters/Epchick.jpg

Dave
-"Nurse Betty"

Locoboy

Oct 7, 2004, 2:29:19 PM10/7/04
"William December Starr" <wds...@panix.com> wrote in
message news:ck1o7g$iud$1...@panix2.panix.com...

> A general question for the group: is this "NoGodForMe"
> person's
> real name common knowledge? If so I'd like to know what
> it is,
> just so that if in the future I come across references
> here to,
> say, Joe Blow, I'll be able to associate them with the
> person who
> wrote the above-quoted passage. Thank you.

In person, just steer clear of a way-too-huge guy in
spandex.

BaSSiStiSt

Oct 7, 2004, 2:57:48 PM10/7/04
On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:47:22 GMT, Flare
<flar...@heavymelodymusic.comspam> wrote:

>He even has a website... And apparently, he's, uhm, into runaway mullets
>and naked chicks at epcot:
>
>http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/coasters/rastus.jpg
>http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/coasters/Epchick.jpg

http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/salley/Tatoo.jpg

MY EYES! ZEE GOGGLES, ZEY DO NOTHINK!

Mike Miller

OMG, I'm a CreHo

Dana Schwartz

Oct 7, 2004, 9:29:02 PM10/7/04
On 7 Oct 2004 05:23:28 -0700, ston...@aol.com (Mark Rosenzweig)
wrote:

>NoGodForMe <religi...@fairytales.com> wrote in message news:<ve19d.121158$as2....@bignews3.bellsouth.net>...

>> You're going to lawyer school right?

>Not the last time I checked. My indian friend running the 7-11 down
>the block is cock blocking me from getting enrolled.

I honestly don't have a good excuse to jump into this train wreck of a
thread, but I cannot pass up addressing the comment by Mr. NGFM.

The last time I heared anyone talkin' 'bout gittin' inta lawyer school
was 'round nineteen hun'ert and sixty five. I think Jethro Bodine was
the one tryin' ta git in.

Lawdy, if that boy could git hisself accepted y'all shouldn't have no
trouble dealin' wid that Injun feller, Mark! 'Lessun he's a Cherokee.

Dana Schwartz (greasin' the slipp'ry slope... and married to a "hebe",
come to think of it!)

Dana Schwartz

Oct 7, 2004, 9:46:04 PM10/7/04

You left out this one. My fave from the photographer's red period:

http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/pictures/HuntsKetchup.JPG

Ingenious how he lets the viewer imagine the cap, wonder how it
compares to, say, a Heinz ketchup lid! And, most mysterious -- he
forces you to wonder aloud, "Just when *did* Hunt's make the
transition from catsup to ketchup?" So subtle.

Dana Schwartz (who thinks the scrapbook style picture of Michael
Moore's head is pretty cool, too!)

Mike Kallay

Oct 8, 2004, 2:10:31 PM10/8/04
In article <Kif9d.3548$Va.3161@trndny08>,
flar...@heavymelodymusic.comspam says...

Dave, I'm surprised you missed these two gems:

http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/coasters/chocolate_thunder.jpg
http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/coasters/junior_coaster.jpg

Tera Tera Tera! He's expanding his horizons!

:P

--

mike kallay
free coaster pr0n at www.ghostrider.org
kal...@ghostrider.org

Flare

Oct 8, 2004, 3:36:25 PM10/8/04

Mike Kallay wrote:

> Dave, I'm surprised you missed these two gems:
>
> http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/coasters/chocolate_thunder.jpg
> http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/coasters/junior_coaster.jpg
>
> Tera Tera Tera! He's expanding his horizons!
>
> :P

ROFL...

I also nearly puked from laughter over this one...

http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/coasters/Mulvis.jpg

Dave
- AAAaaaaarrrrRRRRRRr!!

Mike Kallay

Oct 8, 2004, 4:47:47 PM10/8/04
In article <qrrbm0hgvf4kmslh7...@4ax.com>,
DanaSc...@optonline.net says...

> You left out this one. My fave from the photographer's red period:
>
> http://www.nogodforme.com/tribalwar/pictures/HuntsKetchup.JPG
>
> Ingenious how he lets the viewer imagine the cap, wonder how it
> compares to, say, a Heinz ketchup lid! And, most mysterious -- he
> forces you to wonder aloud, "Just when *did* Hunt's make the
> transition from catsup to ketchup?" So subtle.

He's an artist! This just keeps getting better...

:^)

William December Starr

Oct 8, 2004, 9:33:07 PM10/8/04
In article <3Wf9d.25510$QJ3....@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>,
"Locoboy" <Locoboy5...@hotmail.com> said:

>> ...I'd like to know what it is, just so that if in the future I

>> come across references here to, say, Joe Blow, I'll be able to
>> associate them with the person who wrote the above-quoted passage.

>> Thank you. [wdstarr]

> In person, just steer clear of a way-too-huge guy in spandex.

Is there any time when that _isn't_ a good rule to live by?

--
William December Starr <wds...@panix.com>

"There is no nonsense so arrant that it cannot be made the
creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action."

-- Bertrand Russell, "An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish"

afrs...@yahoo.com

Oct 8, 2004, 10:55:56 PM10/8/04
> Just answer the question Jew Bag.

I hate to interrupt Goebbels' train of thought (or lack there-of) here,
but ever since reading this I couldn't get a question out of my head.
Shouldn't his name be NoYahwehForMe?

Ok, back to jerking off to Photoshopped naked chicks at Epcot. Go on
now, whack away.

Adam

estopone

Oct 9, 2004, 12:17:51 AM10/9/04
His name is Robert Viands. If you want, I can post his home address, phone
number etc...that way we all can send him love letters.

Locoboy

Oct 9, 2004, 12:40:33 AM10/9/04
"William December Starr" <wds...@panix.com> wrote in
message news:ck7f4j$sst$1...@panix1.panix.com...

> Is there any time when that _isn't_ a good rule to live
> by?

Hehe, excellent point!

David H.--REMOVE STOPSPAM to reply

Oct 10, 2004, 9:53:06 AM10/10/04
On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:22:51 -0400, NoGodForMe
<religi...@fairytales.com> wrote:

>True, laywers eat their own because they suck, and run out of people to
>sue. This is great, I hope they go out of business.
>
>Just open a yellow pages book, half of it are lawyer ads.
>I hope more laws are passed stopping bogus law suits so the lawyers can
>go out of business and become waiters. Most of them are Jewish. They
>used to be doctors, but that's stopped. Now the doctors are pakistani
> and you don't see many Jewish doctors any more.
>
>And don't get married. If people didn't get married, lawyers wouldn't
>have divorce cases to handle. They're just middle men dividing
>everything up instead of a judge. If you can't divide on your own,
>then you go see the judge. Forget that, if people didn't get married,
>the hos wouldn't cheat, and then they'd just leave. Instead they get to
>clean the clock of the guy and the lawyers get rich.
>
>I'm happy hearing about lawyers having tuff times. There's just too
>many of them. Let them go out of business and come back to the real
>world. If Jews want to become doctors again, then I'll respect them.
>But right now they're only CEOs and Lawyers. Cheap bastards.

Gee, how did I miss this flame war? ;-)

Well, I couldn't miss it after PPPPP, where one of the big jokes was "jew
bag"!

You know, all I'm going to add to this insightful conversation is the humor
of a man who parks in parking lots of hotels, restaurants and churches so
that he can save a few bucks on parking "cheap bastards."

My sense of irony is just tingling all over!

David "jew bag, but mostly agnostic these days" Hamburger

David H, davi...@STOPSPAMbellatlantic.net, Boston, MA
PLEASE remove "STOPSPAM" from my address when replying via e-mail.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by
the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree
in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support
him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not
to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he
fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is
unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or
anyone else."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

jobb...@hotmail.com

Oct 18, 2004, 9:58:52 AM10/18/04
>I wasn't drunk when I wrote that one, the hate is always there when it

>comes to cheap Jew bastards.

This coming from the asshole who won't even pay for bandwidth overages
on his website:

"At the time of this writing 10/11/04 I've used up 86 gigs of my 65 and
still going. Of coarse, that means I'm over.

This site is being hosted by www.serverseed.com and I'm working with
them to keep it going for free"

What a fuckstick!!!