Florida State Fair 2023 ride list

Surf Dance Chris

Feb 5, 2023, 8:00:18 PM2/5/23

Bumper Cars
Height Requirement:
42" with an adult
48" alone
Tickets: 4

Candyland USA
Height Requirement:
restrictions not available
** No flip flops, sandals, open toed shoes, bare feet
Carousel
Height Requirement:
32" with an adult
42" alone

** 150lb. weight limit per horse.Tickets: 3

Centrifuge
Height Requirement:
48" minimum
Tickets: 5

Charlie the Chopper
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 3

Circus Train
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 3

Cliff Hanger
Height Requirement:
48" minimum

** Max. weight per car: 540lbs.Tickets: 4

Construction Zone
Height Requirement:
36" minimum
54" maximum
Tickets: 3

Crazy Cabs
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
48" alone
Tickets: 4

Crazy Cars
Height Requirement:
42" minimum
Tickets: 3

Crazy Mouse Coaster
Height Requirement:
45" with an adult
55" alone
Tickets: 6

Delusion
Height Requirement:
54" minimum
Tickets: 5

Dodgem
Height Requirement:
42" with an adult
48" alone
Tickets: 4

Downdraft
Height Requirement:
46" with an adult
48" alone
Tickets: 5

Dragon Flyer Coaster
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
47" alone
Tickets: 4

Dragon Wagon
Height Requirement:
36" minimum
54" maximum
Tickets: 3

Eagle 16 Wheel
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
48" alone

Enterprise
Height Requirement:
54" unless accompanied

** No single ridersTickets: 6

Flying Dumbos
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 4

Free Bird
Height Requirement:
48" minimum
Tickets: 5

Friendly Wheel
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
56" alone
Tickets: 5

Giant Wheel
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone

** No single ridersTickets: 6

Granny Bugs
Height Requirement:
32" minimum
54" maximum
Tickets: 3

Happy Swing
Height Requirement:
36" minimum
73" maximum
Tickets: 3

Haunted
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone

** No flip flops, sandals, open toed shoes, bare feetTickets: 4

Helicopters
Height Requirement:
36" minimum
Tickets: 3

Hit in 2000
Height Requirement:
50" minimum
78" maximum
Tickets: 6

Hydro Shock
Height Requirement:
48" minimum
Tickets: 5

Infinity
Height Requirement:
48" unless accompanied
Tickets: 5

Jalopy Junction
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 3

Light House Dive
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 3

Lolly Swings
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 3

Lost City Glass House
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone

** No flip flops, sandals, open toed shoes, bare feetTickets: 4

Magnum
Height Requirement:
55" minimum
Tickets: 6

Mega Drop
Height Requirement:
55" minimum
82" maximum
Tickets: 5

Midway Sky Eye
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 7

Mini Dumbos
Height Requirement:
36" minimum
54" maximum
Tickets: 3

Music Express
Height Requirement:
48" minimum
Tickets: 4

Orbiter
Height Requirement:
52" minimum
Tickets: 5

Pirate
Height Requirement:
48" minimum
Tickets: 5

Puppy Roll
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 3

Raiders
Height Requirement:
36" minimum
54" maximum

** No flip flops, sandals, open toed shoes, bare feetTickets: 3

RC-48 Coaster
Height Requirement:
55" minimum
76" maximum
Tickets: 6

Rock Star
Height Requirement:
60" minimum
Tickets: 5

Rockin Tug
Height Requirement:
36" minimum

Silver Streak
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
48" alone
Tickets: 3

Sizzler
Height Requirement:
42" with an adult
52" alone
Tickets: 4

Sky Ride
Height Requirement:
48" minimum

** Riders under 48" can ride with paid adultTickets: 4

Speedway
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 3

Spin Out
Height Requirement:
52" minimum
Tickets: 5

Starship 4000
Height Requirement:
48" minimum
Tickets: 5

State Fair Giant Slide
Height Requirement:
42" minimum
Tickets: 4

Street Fighter 360
Height Requirement:
55" minimum
77" maximum
Tickets: 5

Super Cyclone Coaster
Height Requirement:
48" with an adult
52" alone

** 4 riders per car - no single riders.Tickets: 6

Super Himalaya
Height Requirement:
60" minimum
Tickets: 6

Super Himalaya
Height Requirement:
42" with an adult
52" alone
Tickets: 5

Super Slide
Height Requirement:
42" minimum
Tickets: 3

Superman 360
Height Requirement:
52" unless accompanied
Tickets: 6

Surfs Up
Height Requirement:
42" minimum
Tickets: 4

Tea Cups
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 3

Techno Jump
Height Requirement:
42" with an adult
48" alone
Tickets: 6

Techno Power
Height Requirement:
52" minimum
Tickets: 5

Tilt-A-Whirl
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
46" alone
Tickets: 4

Tornado
Height Requirement:
38" with an adult
48" alone
Tickets: 4

Umbrella Farm Tractors
Height Requirement:
32" minimum
54" maximum
Tickets: 3

Umbrella Hummers
Height Requirement:
32" minimum
54" maximum
Tickets: 3

Undersea Adventure
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
48" alone
Tickets: 3

Up Up & Away
Height Requirement:
36" minimum
54" maximum
Tickets: 3

Venetian Carousel
Height Requirement:
restrictions not available
Vertigo
Height Requirement:
48" minimum
Tickets: 5

Wacky Shack
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone

** No flip flops, sandals, open toed shoes, bare feetTickets: 3

Wacky Worm Coaster
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone
Tickets: 4

Wave Swinger
Height Requirement:
44" unless accompanied
Tickets: 5

Wipeout
Height Requirement:
47" unless accompanied
Tickets: 4

Zero Gravity
Height Requirement:
48" minimum
Tickets: 5

Zipper
Height Requirement:
52" minimum

** No single ridersTickets: 4

Zombie Hotel
Height Requirement:
36" with an adult
42" alone

** No flip flops, sandals, open toed shoes, bare feetTickets: 3

Surf Dance Chris

Feb 5, 2023, 9:25:15 PM2/5/23
No Space Roller listed here or for the Strawberry Festival. I wonder what’s going on with it.
Also wonder whose Crazy Mouse that is. Wade usually brings their own Mighty Mouse (the former Opa from Mt. Olympus), but this isn’t it. Guessing it’s likely S.J. Entertainment’s…

Surf Dance Chris

Feb 10, 2023, 7:58:00 AM2/10/23
I went yesterday for opening day, and the RC48 coaster listed here was not present at the fair.