MO Train in Tornado Footage?

Neb Okla

May 6, 2003, 2:18:01 PM5/6/03
A friend emailed me with the following:

"news clipp of the BNSF train that was being ripped apart by one of those
tornadoes on SUnday in MO.? You could see the train moving along trying to
out run it and in the background the tornado was lifting up and tossing
freight cars at the end of the train like pieces of paper. Somone got this
all on video..I hope it gets put out on the web as an MPEG."

I'd be interested in seeing such footage myself. Anyone know if it is
online somewhere?

Later,
Neb