trains rule

abdul rahim

Mar 9, 2004, 2:07:24 PM3/9/04
trains are great, who else likes trains?

JULIAN HALES

Mar 9, 2004, 6:37:55 PM3/9/04

"abdul rahim" <garth....@spamgourmet.com> wrote in message

> trains are great, who else likes trains?

i hate trains, but learnt so much in the past week as im building a website
for a train shop im dreaming trains.........feck feck feck

Mar 9, 2004, 7:07:37 PM3/9/04
i dream of wires.

Don Stauffer

Mar 10, 2004, 11:58:26 AM3/10/04
Nope- ships rule. But then I like ALL kinds of models. If it moves by
itself, I model it. Actually, I have been wanting to model horsedrawn
vehicles like the Conestoga wagon.

--
Don Stauffer in Minnesota
stau...@usfamily.net

Idjit Boy

Mar 10, 2004, 1:46:05 PM3/10/04
Me.

Slingblade

Mar 10, 2004, 5:54:38 PM3/10/04

and gary numan too, i'm sure.

Mar 10, 2004, 6:52:17 PM3/10/04

>>i dream of wires.
>
>and gary numan too, i'm sure.

i was afraid no one would get that.
just got the plan cd. it was all his stuff done on guitar to
get a record contract. then he pulled a swircheroo and did
synth.....success kept him from getting dumped by the record
co.

87015

Mar 12, 2004, 5:09:57 AM3/12/04
garth....@spamgourmet.com (abdul rahim) wrote in message news:<c7c4f07f.04030...@posting.google.com>...

> trains are great, who else likes trains?

talking of trains _and_ planes.

does anyone out there read 'railfan and railroad'? last month's issue had an
excellent cartoon by 'curt katz'. picture an AC4400CW or a SD70MAC or whatever
the latest GM/EMD offering is, trundling along on a transcon freight. the issue
of the refuelling stops, etc is tackled. along comes an a/c that looks like an
AFMC NKC-135 with boom firmly down and contacted with the 'ole' for refuelling.

well i may not do it justice but hey it was fun when i saw the 'toon.

trevor

[decalling something for mom's day, btw]

RickPiatt

Apr 3, 2004, 9:25:49 PM4/3/04
I'm with you Don. Trains are great but ships are the best. I model both
wood & plastic tall ships ... what type / period ship do you like to model?

Rick

abdul rahim

Apr 19, 2004, 11:43:31 PM4/19/04
we need more trains.