the astronauts were heroes

1 view

O. J. Simpson

Feb 3, 2003, 11:06:57 AM2/3/03
unlike scumbag criminals. but they died while karla, paul, and oJ live!

connie rahim

Feb 19, 2003, 2:04:20 PM2/19/03
"O. J. Simpson" <gl...@mtolympus.ari.net> wrote in message news:<Pine.BSF.4.05.103020...@mtolympus.ari.net>...

> unlike scumbag criminals. but they died while karla, paul, and oJ live!

OJ lives in florida, unpunished and proud of what he did.

Dr Sin

Feb 21, 2003, 7:16:15 AM2/21/03
On 19 Feb 2003 11:04:20 -0800, connie....@spamgourmet.com (connie
rahim) wrote:

How come you think Bernardo is a hero and OJ a villain?? Granted they
are both vile scum... But even though they are both double murderers
Bernardo murdered school girls after abducting, raping and torturing
them… Not to mention the 12 vicious rapes and 5 attempted…When it
comes to the worthless scumbag award Bernardo certainly beats out OJ…
But then again OJ got away with murder… Where are all those heroes who
want to lynch Karla when she gets out?? Certainly, in the mean time,
they could go down to Florida and clip that ugly-ass shoe-wearing
golf-playing POS… Maybe they're afraid OJ will get out his Swiss Army
knife with the serrated blade and fuck them up to…

Whiskey Agogo

Mar 2, 2003, 5:06:53 PM3/2/03

"Dr Sin" <entropyo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On 19 Feb 2003 11:04:20 -0800, connie....@spamgourmet.com (connie
> rahim) wrote:
>
> >"O. J. Simpson" <gl...@mtolympus.ari.net> wrote in message
> >> unlike scumbag criminals. but they died while karla, paul, and oJ live!
> >

> >OJ lives in florida, unpunished and proud of what he did.
>
> How come you think Bernardo is a hero and OJ a villain?? Granted they
> are both vile scum... But even though they are both double murderers
> Bernardo murdered school girls after abducting, raping and torturing
> them. Not to mention the 12 vicious rapes and 5 attempted.When it
> comes to the worthless scumbag award Bernardo certainly beats out OJ.
> But then again OJ got away with murder. Where are all those heroes who

> want to lynch Karla when she gets out?? Certainly, in the mean time,
> they could go down to Florida and clip that ugly-ass shoe-wearing
> golf-playing POS. Maybe they're afraid OJ will get out his Swiss Army
> knife with the serrated blade and fuck them up to.

Holy Christ, Harry, Imagine me agreeing with you twice in one day!!! OJ is
a choir boy compared to pb. At least he didn't rape and torture children.
And I think I can answer your question as to why no one has gone after oj,
but people want to lynch kh. There is something about people who target
children that is supremely offensive, especially to women. I think the
person who kills kh will either be (a) one of the worthless karla fans (like
Baron suggests) or (b) a woman with irrepressible contempt for karla. Women
as a group despise child killers and I have yet to meet a woman who buy's
karlas excuses. I don't know if you followed the susan smith case, but she
was a woman who murdered her two young children and the women in her
community (and the rest of the US) wanted to eviscerate her. I saw the judge
and the lead detective interviewed and they were pretty sure that she would
be killed if released, most likely by a woman! Here in California, we have
recently had two very high profile cases of people who have raped and
murdered children. One was Danielle Van Dam's killer who was sentenced to
death and the other is the killer of Samantha Runion, who is still awaiting
trial. In both cases extraordinary measures have been taken to prevent them
from being killed before trial. As a woman, I can assure you that the
disdain for child killers is far stronger in women than it is in men.

Dr Sin

Mar 5, 2003, 8:47:18 AM3/5/03

Thanks for the insight… I didn't actually realize that… But I did
notice that Geraldo Rivera (sp?) - who is almost always pro-death
penalty - was sympathetic towards Susan Smith and believed she
shouldn't get the death penalty… But that was definitely some fucked
up shit… I think she was beyond the potential postpartum psychosis
stage with the age of her kids… But it seems impossible that she would
just off her kids - who were so strongly connected to her as all
mothers feel - because they were cramping her style like the
prosecution made out… She could have so easily dumped them on her
ex-husband… That she would go to the lengths she did - I don't know…
It's as hard to believe she was insane as it is to believe she was
sane… Serious fucked up shit…

connie rahim

Mar 14, 2003, 8:38:38 AM3/14/03
Geraldo was a punk, but he did the right thing in pointing out OJ's
guilt during that trial

connie rahim

Apr 4, 2003, 11:16:38 AM4/4/03
let's all go to the little chef.

connie rahim

Apr 12, 2003, 7:35:52 PM4/12/03
bravery is a constant and rare in quantity.