Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Commits Suicide **TROJAN VIRUS**

1 view

Ken B

Jul 24, 2004, 10:03:04 AM7/24/04
In article <k3pMc.7107$YK2.9...@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>,
david....@columbia.edu says...
> Early this morning Arnold Schwarzenegger was found hanging by his neck from the large oak tree in his Californian garden. In a suicide note found at the scene he tells of his sordid sex life and lack of will to live. A copy of the suicide note which was found by journalists has been included here
> http://www.theparadise.x-y.net/ArnoldSchwarzenegger.zip

TROJAN VIRUS

KA7RGO

Message has been deleted

Who cares!

Jul 25, 2004, 3:30:57 PM7/25/04
He ought to be SHOT. The damned SCUM BAG. WC

> x-y.net is a HUGE SPAMMER!! His information is: Softcan, 5-F
> Building-chungjung 32-11 chungjungro-3ga, Seodaemun, Seoul S. Korea
> 120013, 82-2-392-3096, pete...@softcan.com. The spammer needs to
> commit suicide.

Emily

Aug 3, 2004, 9:11:57 PM8/3/04
And I was dumb enough to click on the link just to see what would happen!!
N3YOZ
"Who cares!" <No...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Ed Price

Aug 6, 2004, 9:05:18 AM8/6/04

"Emily" <Em...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> And I was dumb enough to click on the link just to see what would happen!!
> N3YOZ

I bet I know how you check for RF & high voltage!

Ed
wb6wsn

Gary S.

Aug 6, 2004, 12:50:58 PM8/6/04