208 Elvis Presley Memorial Show

Per Jonsson

Sep 12, 2004, 1:49:02 PM9/12/04
Folks,

Is there someone out there who has a recording of the Elvis Presley Memorial
Show with Tony Prince on Radio Luxemburg on the evening that Elvis died? I
listened to that show over 208 meters medium wave here in Sweden, but I had
no chance to record it, and I remember it to be considered radio history,
since Luxie decided to skip all commercials during that evening, and play
only Elvis records and talk about him... It would be great to have a
recording of that show...

Sincerely,
Per Jonsson
Sweden