[KC5FM] Friday is the start of Ham Holiday 2022 #hamradio #ARRL #hamholiday

KC5FM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Jul 17, 2022, 7:39:01 AM7/17/22

de KC5FM k

Friday is the start of Ham Holiday 2022 #hamradio #ARRL #hamholiday

http://kc5fm.blogspot.com/2022/07/friday-is-start-of-ham-holiday-2022.html

Ham
Holiday OKC Hamfest is July 22/23 -
https://hamholiday.com

Here it is: Ham Holiday 2022 OKC Hamfest July
22/23

Ham Holiday 2022 will be held on Friday/Saturday, July 22 and 23, 2022.
Tickets are available online at https://hamholiday.com. Bring your amateur
radio friends, or make new ones here.

On Friday, July 22, the doors are open from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm, with the
Ham Holiday Friday Banquet starting at 7:00 pm.

Saturday, July 23, the doors are open from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.

All of this happens at the Oklahoma City Community College, 7777 S May,
Oklahoma City. Just south of I-240, at May Ave.

Buy, sell, trade, and learn all about amateur radio at Ham Holiday 2022.
https://hamholiday.com

Ham Holiday 2022 is a two-day HamFest, that has been continuously held
since 1974. This year Ham Holiday will again be at the Oklahoma City
Community College (OCCC), in Southwest Oklahoma City. We will be in the
Student Union, follow the arrows when you get to OCCC and enter Parking Lot
D. Our Friday night banquet speaker and our special guest will be our
ARRL West Gulf Division Director John Stratton N5AUS. There will be forums,
or classes, that will let you gain some knowledge and learn something new.
The amateur radio license examination session will be at 12:30 pm on
Saturday. You can get your amateur radio license, or upgrade your ticket
right on site, for no testing fee.

In addition to the great door prizes, this year we have added a special
limited raffle that will let you have a chance to win an Icom 705 package
costing over $2,100. Only 200 twenty-dollar tickets will be sold for this
raffle. Get your tickets today, before they run out.

Get your tickets online today, or at the door, and we'll see you there.

73

Find Out More