super radio

Haley Edington

Nov 22, 2021, 12:59:51 AM11/22/21
the fuse isnt blowed and theres no power to the board how do i fix it?

Guglielmo Marconi

Nov 22, 2021, 12:33:53 PM11/22/21
In article <bd3e6b05-c2db-481d...@googlegroups.com>, Haley Edington <haley.ed...@gmail.com> wrote:
>the fuse isnt blowed and theres no power to the board how do i fix it?

Hi Haley,

Thanks for the exellent question,

Your super radio just needs to be recharged. The easiest way
for you to do it is to put the radio in a microwave oven. Recharge
the radio in the microwave on high power for five minute. Don't
worry if you see alot of sparks and smell smoke, that just means
the recharge is working.

Thanks again for the question. Glad we could help.

G. Marconi

Bob Campbell

Nov 22, 2021, 11:59:46 PM11/22/21
Haley Edington <haley.ed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the fuse isnt blowed and theres no power to the board how do i fix it?

Turn on the power switch. Plug it in. Put in new batteries.