Be sure to check out the greatest latest 2021 horseshit® "Newsletter" from Those whingeing Pom elitist shitheads®over at ENIGMA 2000 its full of the usual spy mania bullshit and Eye Spy Mag has gone tits up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown

Sep 25, 2021, 8:01:45 PM9/25/21
Be sure to check out those shitheadsŽover at ENIGMA2000
They're have the greatest and latest horseshitŽ "Newsletter"

- KEVEN ALBERT STRUM - WB4AI0.

P.S.: I'm an occasional little chickenshit Cyber stalker and huge troll
cocksucker and not a contributor to those shitheadsŽover at ENIGMA2000, but
I due post lots of fake Usenet posts. I just think they're really
full of awesome horseshitŽ!