WWCR # 2 - 5935 kHz Pastor Melissa $cott @ 4:50 UTC

RHF

Jul 22, 2007, 1:30:03 AM7/22/07
Back to the Subject of Shortwave Radio :

Currently at 4:50 UTC on 5935 kHz is Pastor Melissa $cott
keeping the $pirit of Dr Gene $cott alive -by- Teaching and
Preaching the BIBLE Word for Word

Note -If- You see Her on TV She has taken to wearing the
Gene $cott "Look" right down to the Shoes :o)
DGS => http://www.drgenescott.org/

Has Her own website WWW . Pastor Melissa $cott . Com
PMS => http://www.pastormelissascott.com/

Say "PMS" is that a recurring Prophecy ?
Yes it is "That Time* of the Month Again . . .
. . . . . . . When We Ask For Money !" :o)
* Hell It Is Always Time To Ask For Money !

WWCR-2 PROGRAM GUIDE-MONDAY THRU SUNDAY
Transmitter # 2 - 100 KW - 85 Degrees
The University Network with Pastor Milissa Scott
WWCR => http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_program/wwcr_pgmguide_text.html
http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_transmitter/wwcr_transmitter_schedules.html
.
Signal Strength : 7~9 S-Units with good audio.
.
My Radio/Receiver : Icom IC-R75 (R-75) with Kiwa Mods
Using an external RCA 4" Full Range Mini-Speaker [5" Cube]
.
My Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna : 13 Foot Round
RG8 Coax Cable Loop Antenna using Radio's Pre-Amp # 2
located in side the Radio Shack on the Wall with 5 Foot
Feed-in-Line to the Radio.
.
My Location : OK-Land, Cali-4-Ni-A, USofA
Metro-Area : SF Bay Area @ Zip Code 94606
Geographic Region : Northern California
World : West Coast of the USA (North America)
Global : 122*W24' Longitude by 37*N78' Latitude
.
.
. .

ShortwaveLoonWatch LtD

Jul 22, 2007, 1:54:19 AM7/22/07
Melissia "Barbi Bridget" Scott is such a fake.
I can't believe anybody actually takes this ex-pr0n star seriously!
She's just trying to keep Loony Gene's legacy alive to keep
the money rolling in.

I have seen her on late night on TBN or some other paid cable
public access station and even that fake shyster Benny Hinn
has more credibility than she does.

RHF

Jul 22, 2007, 5:08:52 AM7/22/07
On Jul 21, 10:54 pm, ShortwaveLoonWatch LtD <auntkreb...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

ABOUT - Pastor Melissa Scott the Widow of Dr. Gene Scott
http://www.kevo.com/profile/genescott/history/WIKI_VERSION/11654

mi...@sushi.com

Jul 22, 2007, 1:40:05 PM7/22/07
On Jul 21, 10:30 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Back to the Subject of Shortwave Radio :
>
> Currently at 4:50 UTC on 5935 kHz is Pastor Melissa $cott
> keeping the $pirit of Dr Gene $cott alive -by- Teaching and
> Preaching the BIBLE Word for Word
>
> Note -If- You see Her on TV She has taken to wearing the
> Gene $cott "Look" right down to the Shoes :o)
> DGS =>http://www.drgenescott.org/
>
> Has Her own website WWW . Pastor Melissa $cott . Com
> PMS =>http://www.pastormelissascott.com/
>
> Say "PMS" is that a recurring Prophecy ?
> Yes it is "That Time* of the Month Again . . .
> . . . . . . . When We Ask For Money !" :o)
> * Hell It Is Always Time To Ask For Money !
>
> WWCR-2 PROGRAM GUIDE-MONDAY THRU SUNDAY
> Transmitter # 2 - 100 KW - 85 Degrees
> The University Network with Pastor Milissa Scott
> WWCR =>http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_program/wwcr_pgmguide_text.htmlhttp://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_transmitter/wwcr_transmitter_schedules.html

> .
> Signal Strength : 7~9 S-Units with good audio.
> .
> My Radio/Receiver : Icom IC-R75 (R-75) with Kiwa Mods
> Using an external RCA 4" Full Range Mini-Speaker [5" Cube]
> .
> My Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna : 13 Foot Round
> RG8 Coax Cable Loop Antenna using Radio's Pre-Amp # 2
> located in side the Radio Shack on the Wall with 5 Foot
> Feed-in-Line to the Radio.
> .
> My Location : OK-Land, Cali-4-Ni-A, USofA
> Metro-Area : SF Bay Area @ Zip Code 94606
> Geographic Region : Northern California
> World : West Coast of the USA (North America)
> Global : 122*W24' Longitude by 37*N78' Latitude
> .
> .
> . .

I've been listening to Pete Peters lately. Gene Scott and the porn
star are too mainstream for me. ;-)

I've noticed the reception of WWCR improves when you anoint your radio
with oil. Perhaps it has something to do with improving the ground.

RHF

Jul 22, 2007, 3:46:55 PM7/22/07
On Jul 22, 10:40 am, m...@sushi.com wrote:
> On Jul 21, 10:30 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > Back to the Subject of Shortwave Radio :
>
> > Currently at 4:50 UTC on 5935 kHz is Pastor Melissa $cott
> > keeping the $pirit of Dr Gene $cott alive -by- Teaching and
> > Preaching the BIBLE Word for Word
>
> > Note -If- You see Her on TV She has taken to wearing the
> > Gene $cott "Look" right down to the Shoes :o)
> > DGS =>http://www.drgenescott.org/
>
> > Has Her own website WWW . Pastor Melissa $cott . Com
> > PMS =>http://www.pastormelissascott.com/
>
> > Say "PMS" is that a recurring Prophecy ?
> > Yes it is "That Time* of the Month Again . . .
> > . . . . . . . When We Ask For Money !" :o)
> > * Hell It Is Always Time To Ask For Money !
>
> > WWCR-2 PROGRAM GUIDE-MONDAY THRU SUNDAY
> > Transmitter # 2 - 100 KW - 85 Degrees
> > The University Network with Pastor Milissa Scott
> > WWCR =>http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_program/wwcr_pgmguide_text.htmlhttp://www.ww...

> > .
> > Signal Strength : 7~9 S-Units with good audio.
> > .
> > My Radio/Receiver : Icom IC-R75 (R-75) with Kiwa Mods
> > Using an external RCA 4" Full Range Mini-Speaker [5" Cube]
> > .
> > My Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna : 13 Foot Round
> > RG8 Coax Cable Loop Antenna using Radio's Pre-Amp # 2
> > located in side the Radio Shack on the Wall with 5 Foot
> > Feed-in-Line to the Radio.
> > .
> > My Location : OK-Land, Cali-4-Ni-A, USofA
> > Metro-Area : SF Bay Area @ Zip Code 94606
> > Geographic Region : Northern California
> > World : West Coast of the USA (North America)
> > Global : 122*W24' Longitude by 37*N78' Latitude
> > .
> > .
> > . .
>
> I've been listening to Pete Peters lately. Gene Scott and the porn
> star are too mainstream for me. ;-)

- I've noticed the reception of WWCR improves when you
- anoint your radio with oil. Perhaps it has something to
- do with improving the ground.

After all Oil does come out of the . . . . . . ! :o) ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Dorpmuller

Jul 25, 2007, 3:27:12 PM7/25/07

> ABOUT - Pastor Melissa Scott the Widow of Dr. Gene Scott
> http://www.kevo.com/profile/genescott/history/WIKI_VERSION/11654

Boy, that's bizarre... at least I see the face behind the voice I quickly
tune past! :)

Rich

RHF

Aug 9, 2007, 7:08:43 AM8/9/07
WWCR # 2 on 5935 kHz "The University Network" @ 10:30 UTC
.
S-Meter : S7~S9 S-Units with Good Audio with
"WWCR Nashville, Tennessee, USA" ID @ 10:53 UTC
.
Currently at 10:30 UTC on 5935 kHz is Pastor Melissa $cott

keeping the $pirit of Dr Gene $cott alive -by- Teaching and
Preaching the BIBLE "Word-for-Word" in Three Languages
GENE SCOTT => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Scott
.
WWCR Transmitter # 2 - 100 KW - 85 Degrees

The University Network with Pastor Milissa Scott
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Scott#The_University_Network
Broadcast Times 13:00 - 03:00 UTC on 13845 kHz
Broadcast Times 03:00 - 13:00 UTC on 5935 kHz
.

Note -If- You see Her on TV She has taken to wearing
the Gene $cott "Look" right down to the Shoes :o)
DGS => http://www.drgenescott.org/
.

Has Her own website WWW . Pastor Melissa $cott . Com
PMS => http://www.pastormelissascott.com/
.
WWCR Shortwave Radio - Transmitter Schedules
WWCR => http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_transmitter/wwcr_transmitter_schedules.html
.
WWCR Shortwave Radio - Program Guide
WWCR => http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_program/wwcr_pgmguide_text.html
.
WWCR - Shortwave Radio Station
World Wide Christian Radio (WWCR)
WWCR => http://www.wwcr.com/
Broadcasting from Nashville, Tennessee, USA
.
WWCR - Shortwave Radio Station - Programming Links/URLs
http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_links/wwcr_programming_links.html
Leads to the WebSites of the Individual Radio Programs
.
WWCR "FAQ's" - Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs => http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_faq.html
.
WWCR - E-Mail, QSL Report and Correspondence Policy
http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_faq/e-mail_qsl_corresp.html
.
ABOUT - "WWCR" - World Wide Christian Radio (WWCR)
WWCR => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWCR
.
.
The World Clock - Time Zones
UTC-to-Local => http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Map of Daylight-and-Nightime Around the World
UTC MAP => http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?UTC/s/0/java
The Grey-Line between Daylight and Darkness Map
GREY-LINE => http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/greyline.html
.
RHF's Standard "QSL" Information Posting
for Shortwave Radio Listeners (SWL)
[ Reference Message with Links and URLs ]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9b5a245dc0f5d16f

.
My Radio/Receiver : Icom IC-R75 (R-75) with Kiwa Mods
Using an external RCA 4" Full Range Mini-Speaker [5" Cube]
.
Today's 'new' Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna :
Linner Twin (2) Element Horizontal Wire Antenna
63 Feet Long - - - a la John Doty
Laid-Out : South-East to North-West (Far End) from the
Back of he Roof of the House to the Backyard
TV 'type' 300 Ohm to 75 Ohm Matching Transformer
RG6 Coax Cable Feed-in-Line about 25 Feet Long

? Why ? Two End-to-End "Linner" Horizontal Wires ?
MT:===============-------------------------------------o
Balun : 24 Feet Twin Lead and 39 Feet Litz Wire
.
* The 24 Feet of 300 Ohm Twin Lead is connected
across the 300 Ohm Side of the Matching Transformer.
* The 39 Feet of Litz Wire [ 50-Strands of # 41 AWG ]
is connected to one side of the Twin Lead. - Note the
other side of the Twin Lead is not connected at the
Far-End it Floats in Parallel.
* The Total Length is 63 Feet for the Longer
* Note the Shorter Wire is 24 Feet and it's Far-End
is not 'connected; and this "other' Side of the Twin
Lead Floats in Parallel to the Longer Side.
.
Sort of : Acts like One Wire -and- Acts like Three Wires :
* 63 Feet ~ 1/4 WL for 75m Shortwave Band ~ 3.9 Mhz
* 39 Feet ~ 1/4 WL for 49m Shortwave Band ~ 5.9 Mhz
* 24 Feet ~ 1/4 WL for 31m Shortwave Band ~ 9.4 Mhz
Might call it an End-Fed-Windom Antenna . . . . .
.
Remember 55.5% of Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL)
is the Shortwave Antenna => http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf

.
My Location : OK-Land, Cali-4-Ni-A, USofA
Metro-Area : SF Bay Area

Geographic Region : Northern California
World : West Coast of the USA (North America)

Global : N 37.78° Latitude by W 122.24° Longitude
.

/ \

pat 44

Oct 2, 2021, 1:21:09 AM10/2/21
hi , receiving transmision here in montreal-quebec- canada signal varies 3 to 9 db
good signal for the distance :)