What is the repeater channel used for 460.325Mhz?

Terry Saunders

May 31, 2021, 12:09:14 AM5/31/21
I have a local police frequency (460.325Mhz) entered into my Uniden BC345CRS scanner, but I can only hear the one side, so obviously it's using a repeater, but how do I find the repeater frequency to hear the other side?

Ken Layton

Jun 1, 2021, 10:16:07 AM6/1/21
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:09:14 PM UTC-7, usal...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a local police frequency (460.325Mhz) entered into my Uniden BC345CRS scanner, but I can only hear the one side, so obviously it's using a repeater, but how do I find the repeater frequency to hear the other side?
Try 455.325 or 465.325. It's a 5 Mhz difference, but higher or lower I don't remember.

Terry Saunders

Jun 1, 2021, 10:31:57 AM6/1/21
On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 7:16:07 AM UTC-7, Ken Layton wrote:
> On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:09:14 PM UTC-7, Terry Saunders wrote:
> > I have a local police frequency (460.325Mhz) entered into my Uniden BC345CRS scanner, but I can only hear the one side, so obviously it's using a repeater, but how do I find the repeater frequency to hear the other side?
> Try 455.325 or 465.325. It's a 5 Mhz difference, but higher or lower I don't remember.

465.325 seems to be an open frequency, meaning there's a carrier but no audio and locked open the squelch.

Terry Saunders

Jun 1, 2021, 10:32:41 AM6/1/21