YLRL Contest

ARRL Members Only Web site

Feb 13, 2024, 12:47:23 AMFeb 13
I'm forwarding an email I received for your information. This looks like
a great event.

73, Art K0AIZ

(Young Ladies Relay League). It's a fun event and you only need TEN
valid contacts to be eligible for an award! YLs count only OMs and OMs
count only YLs. Phone and CW are scored as separate contests. Digital
contacts (RTTY, FT8, etc.) count as CW. It's a simple exchange and you
can download a template in N1MM. Submissions should be in cabrillo
format. See full details at https://ylrl.net/contests/ or email Diane at
vicepr...@ylrl.org.

73, Diane K2DO

ARRL Midwest Division