RSGB IT Helpdesk still very busy

RSGB via rec.radio.info Admin

Oct 19, 2021, 4:02:19 AM10/19/21
Radio Society of Great Britain - Main Site

RSGB IT Helpdesk still very busy

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RadioSocietyOfGreatBritain-MainSite/~3/0CGKN747jMg/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

The RSGB IT Helpdesk remains very busy right now, which has resulted in
long delays responding to some support tickets Please accept our sincere
apologies for this delay, we are working hard to clear the queued tickets
as quickly as possible. Please avoid reposting your ticket as this
increases the queue length and waiting times []