MKARS Programme October - December 2021

MKARS via rec.radio.info Admin

Oct 18, 2021, 8:16:02 AM10/18/21
Milton Keynes ARS

MKARS Programme October - December 2021

https://www.mkars.org.uk/index.php/2021/10/17/mkars-programme-october-december-2021/

Following our move to the National Museum of Computing and the October 2021
AGM, the  provisional Club programme  is as follows:

18th Oct Pizza evening and ‘bring a project’ to our new venue Venue: The
National Museum of Computing
25th Oct Autumn Table top sale Venue: The National Museum of Computing
1st Nov Committee meeting
8th November Emerging UK Landscape for Repeaters Chris Taylor, G0WTZ
Venue: The National Museum of Computing
15th November Justin Crockett, G8YTZ An Introduction to Amateur TV
Venue: The National Museum of Computing
22nd November Homebrew Special Interest Group Venue: The National Museum
of Computing
29th November Buying your first HF transceiver Phil G4FVZ Venue: The
National Museum of Computing
6th December Committee
13th MKARS XMAS get together awards to 2020 winners not given out due to
lockdown

As always, our weekly nets and coffee talks on Zoom continue.