CB RADIO RULES

Jeff Grant

Jun 4, 2021, 12:01:09 PM6/4/21
REMEMBER I'M TRYING THE HARDEST ON THE CB RADIO...I'M GOING TO NOT USE OBSCENE LANGUAGE ANYMORE ON CHANNEL 19.I HAVE RECTIFIED AND MADE AMENDS.WILL BE POLITE ON THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA

Michael Bolton

Jul 7, 2021, 2:50:52 AM7/7/21
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:01:09 PM UTC, jeffgr...@gmail.com wrote:
> REMEMBER I'M TRYING THE HARDEST ON THE CB RADIO...I'M GOING TO NOT USE OBSCENE LANGUAGE ANYMORE ON CHANNEL 19.I HAVE RECTIFIED AND MADE AMENDS.WILL BE POLITE ON THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA

Go forth and sin no more. Make yourself an example of good conduct. ;)

jeffgr...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2021, 11:31:28 PM7/12/21
i will continue to curse on the cb radio.i've had enough.this will lead to truckers being suspended.i will retaliate this summer.i don't give a fuck.fuck you too