cb radio rules in canada

cbradiorambo2222

Mar 12, 2014, 9:23:56 AM3/12/14

everytime i'm on channel 19 a local cb radio operator named rambone is
cursing on the cb radio and i am trying to deal with THIS JERK WHO IS
DISRUPTING MY CB RADIO COMMUNICATIONS WHAT SHOULD I DO TO DEAL WITH RUDE
CB RADIO OPERATORS IN CANADA.

SINCERELY,
JEFF GRANT
CB RADIO RAMBO
"BUD BOOMER"
SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO HERE IN BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA

--
cbradiorambo2222

thehouse...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2014, 11:22:34 AM3/12/14

thehouse...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2014, 4:03:20 AM3/25/14
Have you ever taken a colored mans pole in you mouth lately. ..? Blessed be your anus.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

CB RADIO RAMBO

Jun 20, 2014, 7:40:41 PM6/20/14
On Monday, March 24, 2014 8:10:43 PM UTC-4, simcoecountysheriff wrote:
> i am the SHERIFF and i will continue to block your receive,your
>
> harrassing the truckers on 19 , so i will keep on there.... keep it up
>
> dude,maybe these people would like to come to barrie ontario and turn ch
>
> 19 on just to hear your filthy mouth, i am not going anywhere.... BIG
>
> BIRD.go get some pizza on bayfield ..i bet you can smell it when its
>
> fresh ... your close enough

I'M APOLOGIZING FOR TONIGHT WHAT YOU SAY ON THE CB RADIO
I'M SORRY RAMBONE

> --
>
> simcoecountysheriff

thehouse...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2014, 3:58:24 AM6/21/14
Shut up you cunt.

CB RADIO RAMBO

Jun 21, 2014, 10:19:08 PM6/21/14
On Monday, March 24, 2014 8:10:43 PM UTC-4, simcoecountysheriff wrote:
> i am the SHERIFF and i will continue to block your receive,your
>
> harrassing the truckers on 19 , so i will keep on there.... keep it up
>
> dude,maybe these people would like to come to barrie ontario and turn ch
>
> 19 on just to hear your filthy mouth, i am not going anywhere.... BIG
>
> BIRD.go get some pizza on bayfield ..i bet you can smell it when its
>
> fresh ... your close enough

I WANT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE
FOR PUBLIC APOLOGY

> --
>
> simcoecountysheriff

CB RADIO RAMBO

Jun 24, 2014, 10:53:03 AM6/24/14
On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:23:56 AM UTC-4, cbradiorambo2222 wrote:
> everytime i'm on channel 19 a local cb radio operator named rambone is
>
> cursing on the cb radio and i am trying to deal with THIS JERK WHO IS
>
> DISRUPTING MY CB RADIO COMMUNICATIONS WHAT SHOULD I DO TO DEAL WITH RUDE
>
> CB RADIO OPERATORS IN CANADA.YOU ARE GONNA FUCKING PAY FOR THIS RAMBONE AS SOON AS SATURDAY JUNE 26TH
Message has been deleted

cbram...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2014, 12:47:39 PM7/29/14
On Friday, June 20, 2014 7:40:41 PM UTC-4, CB RADIO RAMBO wrote:
> On Monday, March 24, 2014 8:10:43 PM UTC-4, simcoecountysheriff wrote: > i am the SHERIFF and i will continue to block your receive,your > > harrassing the truckers on 19 , so i will keep on there.... keep it up > > dude,maybe these people would like to come to barrie ontario and turn ch > > 19 on just to hear your filthy mouth, i am not going anywhere.... BIG > > BIRD.go get some pizza on bayfield ..i bet you can smell it when its > > fresh ... your close enough I'M APOLOGIZING FOR TONIGHT WHAT YOU SAY ON THE CB RADIO I'M SORRY RAMBONE > > > > > > > > > > -- > > simcoecountysheriff

YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I COME AND FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS
RAMBONE

CB RADIO RAMBO

Jul 31, 2014, 10:57:21 AM7/31/14
On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:23:56 AM UTC-4, cbradiorambo2222 wrote:
> I'M GONNA BE ON THE CB RADIO THIS LONG WEEKEND SO IF YOU WANT A FIGHT ON THE
TRUCKER'S CHANNEL(19) I'M FUCKING GONNA KICK YOUR ASS ON MY CB RADIO
COBRA 29 NWLTD CLASSIC.JUST REMEMBER THAT I'M GONNA ENFORCE CB RADIO RULES
IN CANADA IF YOU FUCKING THREATEN ME I'LL CALL BARRIE POLICE(911) AND
UNCLE GREG 705-726-2697 (HE'LL DEAL WITH MY CB RADIO PROBLEMS) I'M THE

cbradi...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2014, 9:50:44 AM9/9/14
On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:23:56 AM UTC-4, cbradiorambo2222 wrote:
JUST FUCKING LISTEN CLEARLY I'M A CB RADIO RAMBO AND I'M GONNA
TAKE ACTION IF YOU SWEAR ON THE CB RADIO THERE WILL BE A CB RADIO FIGHT ON CHANNEL 19 !!! YOU FUCKING WANT TROUBLE THEN BRING IT ON THE CB RADIO
YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT !!!

cbradior...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2014, 4:18:28 PM9/21/14
It's hard for you to get your point across when you yourself are swearing and making threats. No real professional sheriff as you claim to be would have posts such as these

cbram...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2014, 9:32:40 PM11/25/14
On Monday, March 24, 2014 8:10:43 PM UTC-4, simcoecountysheriff wrote:
> i am the SHERIFF and i will continue to block your receive,your
> harrassing the truckers on 19 , so i will keep on there.... keep it up
> dude,maybe these people would like to come to barrie ontario and turn ch
> 19 on just to hear your filthy mouth, i am not going anywhere.... BIG
> BIRD.go get some pizza on bayfield ..i bet you can smell it when its
> fresh ... your close enough
>

> --
> simcoecountysheriff

NOW LOOK I'M GETTING ALONG WITH YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME RAMBONE

thehouse...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2014, 2:12:34 AM11/26/14

cbram...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2014, 10:23:04 AM12/4/14
On Monday, March 24, 2014 8:10:43 PM UTC-4, simcoecountysheriff wrote:
> i am the SHERIFF and i will continue to block your receive,your
> harrassing the truckers on 19 , so i will keep on there.... keep it up
> dude,maybe these people would like to come to barrie ontario and turn ch
> 19 on just to hear your filthy mouth, i am not going anywhere.... BIG
> BIRD.go get some pizza on bayfield ..i bet you can smell it when its
> fresh ... your close enough
>

> YOU WANT TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED RAMBONE THEN
PLEASE READ MY MESSAGE I'M ASKING YOU NOT TO BLOCK MY RECIEVE I WILL NOT
HARASS THE TRUCKERS ON CHANNEL 19 PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE AS I'M
VERY SORRY RAMBONE.PLEASE ACCEPT THIS APOLOGY.

SINCERELY,
CB RADIO RAMBO
BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA

\> --
> simcoecountysheriff

thehouse...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2014, 2:47:43 AM12/8/14
I want to spray my nut juice then smear my feces on this sluts face

cbram...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2014, 10:24:53 PM12/8/14
On Thursday, December 4, 2014 10:23:04 AM UTC-5, cbram...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, March 24, 2014 8:10:43 PM UTC-4, simcoecountysheriff wrote:
> > i am the SHERIFF and i will continue to block your receive,your
> > harrassing the truckers on 19 , so i will keep on there.... keep it up
> > dude,maybe these people would like to come to barrie ontario and turn ch
> > 19 on just to hear your filthy mouth, i am not going anywhere.... BIG
> > BIRD.go get some pizza on bayfield ..i bet you can smell it when its
> > fresh ... your close enough
> >

> > YOU WANT TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED RAMBONE THEN YOU ARE MINE
I'M GONNA BE USING A COBRA DX 18 40 CHANNEL CB RADIO

thehouse...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2014, 2:57:14 AM12/9/14
I want to spray my nut juice then smear my feces on your face

CB RADIO RAMBO

Jul 8, 2015, 1:31:41 PM7/8/15
I AM SORRY FOR THIS WEEKEND'S INCIDENT PLEASE ACCEPT THIS APOLOGY SIMCOECOUNTYSHERIFF

simcoecountysheriff

cb radio rambo

Aug 9, 2015, 7:55:58 PM8/9/15
On Saturday, June 21, 2014 at 3:58:24 AM UTC-4, thehouse...@gmail.com wrote:
> Shut up you cunt.

im sorry for WHAT HAPPENED SINCE JULY 3RD

jeffgr...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2015, 12:31:21 AM10/31/15
You're likely gonna have me on THE cb radio on Nov 1 2015 I'm the law on channel 19 big time.....just come on channel 19 and I will be transmitting over the 27 mhz eleven meter cb band....

jeffgr...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2016, 12:21:48 PM7/23/16
I fucking want a cb radio fight today on channel 19!!! There will be
A CB RADIO FIGHT ON MY COBRA 29 NW LTD CLASSIC.... BRING IT
MY HANDLE IS CB RADIO RAMBO....MY ADDRESS IS 63 FERRIS LANE UNIT
I-6

thehouse...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 1:35:14 PM7/24/16
Have you ever had a negro take a shit on your chest faggot ?

jeffgr...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 10:29:29 PM7/24/16
I AM EXTREMELY ANGRY AT WHAT SIMCOECOUNTYSHERIFF AKA RAMBONE
CALLED ME THIS AFTERNOON....HE deliberately STARTED A CB
RADIO FIGHT OVER CHANNEL 19 AROUND 12:45 pm he called
Me a fucking asshole and a fucking idiot....

jeffgr...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 10:40:19 AM7/26/16
> Me a fucking asshole and a fucking idiot.... i am contacting industry
CANADA AND FILING A CB RADIO COMPLAINT....I AM TAKING ACTION AGAINST
RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS ON THE CB RADIO EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY BY ENFORCING ALL 40 CHANNEL CB RADIO RULES IN THE CB RADIO RAMBO 40 CH CB RADIO CLUB...I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO AND ROSCO P.COLTRANE I AM USING A COBRA 29 NW LTD CLASSIC AND A COBRA HH38

Jeff Grant

Oct 14, 2016, 9:33:58 AM10/14/16
LOOK YOU ARE A FUCKING JERK
LEAVE ME ALONE OR ILL CALL BARRIE POLICE
AND DAD 705-305-2905

thehouse...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2016, 7:55:35 AM10/18/16
I need to empty my Mexican shitter. ..will you help ...Over ?

Jeff Grant

Jul 22, 2021, 10:49:58 PM7/22/21
you are a fucking asshole

Jeff Grant aka rosco

Oct 6, 2021, 7:34:02 PM10/6/21
On Monday, March 24, 2014 at 8:10:43 p.m. UTC-4, simcoecountysheriff wrote:
you don't deserve anything.fuck off