~FCC closes down all 12 monitoring stations~

au

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

From Mobile Radio Technology Oct '96:

"The FCC has closed all 12 of it monitoring stations. Almost all FCC
field offices are equipped for monitoring frequencies at VHF and above.
The monitoring stations were additionally equipped to monitor signals
in the high-frequency (HF) range. Stations were closed in the
following locations: Allegan, MI; Anchorage, AK; Belfast, ME; Douglas,
AZ; Ferndale, WA; Grand Island, NE; Honolulu; Kingsville, TX;
Livermore, CA; Powder Springs, GA; San Juan, PR; and Vero Beach, FL.

Other offices closed by the commission include those in Buffalo, NY;
Norfolk, VA; Miami, Houston, Portland, OR; and St. Paul, MN.

Ok whats open?

Offices that remain in operation include Atlanta; Baltimore; Boston;
Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Kansas City, MO; L.A.; New Orleans;
New York; Philadelphia; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; and Tampa,
FL.

The FCC has previously announced that upon closing of the field offices
and monitoring stations that it would have a toll-free number to report
Land Mobile interference problems. 800-322-8255 "

According to this article Prior to June 1, 1996 the FCC maintained 35
field offices and monitoring stations, this number has dwindled to 16
offices.

Just thought it was an interesting piece of news to pass on to all the
radio enthusiasts.

au

Jim Reid

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

au <a...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<53ct1f$5...@dfw-ixnews11.ix.netcom.com>...

> From Mobile Radio Technology Oct '96:
>

> "The FCC has closed all 12 of it's monitoring stations. "

However, they ARE still monitoring from many of these
same sights, remotely. The data is sent to a central
monitoring station near Washington DC, I believe. So
the FCC is still monitoring both commercial and amateur
activity in both the HF and VHF spectrum areas. They
have to, by law, I believe. This is another example of
Ann Rands(Sp?) thesis that eventually all jobs for
most people will be taken over by computers and
machines. Only the very brilliant few will remain useful
to the on going economy and whatever life style will exist
for the un and under employed.

73, Jim, AH6NB

John Mullaney

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

au wrote:

> From Mobile Radio Technology Oct '96:
>
> "The FCC has closed all 12 of it monitoring stations. Almost all FCC
> field offices are equipped for monitoring frequencies at VHF and above.
> The monitoring stations were additionally equipped to monitor signals
> in the high-frequency (HF) range. Stations were closed in the
> following locations: Allegan, MI; Anchorage, AK; Belfast, ME; Douglas,
> AZ; Ferndale, WA; Grand Island, NE; Honolulu; Kingsville, TX;
> Livermore, CA; Powder Springs, GA; San Juan, PR; and Vero Beach, FL.
>
> Other offices closed by the commission include those in Buffalo, NY;
> Norfolk, VA; Miami, Houston, Portland, OR; and St. Paul, MN.
>
> Ok whats open?

The Boston field office in Quincy Mass. can remote control the Maine
monitering post as well as any of the others they need in the Region.
From what I understand these are just further staffing cutbacks that
continue to make it harder for them to do their job.

--

John Mullaney "Okay..so I've got a little email problem...."

john...@wbcn.com John...@aol.com john...@tiac.net
john...@highway1.com John...@aol.com john...@msn.com
74723...@compuserve.com jo...@minutemancomm.com
http://members.aol.com/johnsters

Cecil Moore

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

Jim Reid wrote:
> Only the very brilliant few will remain useful
> to the on going economy and whatever life style will exist
> for the un and under employed.

As long as they know Morse code, there is nothing to fear. :-)

73, Cecil, W6RCA, OOTC (not speaking for my employer)

Tony White

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

>"The FCC has closed all 12 of it monitoring stations. Almost all FCC
>field offices are equipped for monitoring frequencies at VHF and above.
>The monitoring stations were additionally equipped to monitor signals
>in the high-frequency (HF) range. Stations were closed in the
>following locations: Allegan, MI; Anchorage, AK; Belfast, ME; Douglas,
>AZ; Ferndale, WA; Grand Island, NE; Honolulu; Kingsville, TX;
>Livermore, CA; Powder Springs, GA; San Juan, PR; and Vero Beach, FL.

If you ever hear of any of the equipment from the Grand Island, NE location
becoming available on the surplus market, I want to know about it. Supposedly
there is a basement full of old Hallicrafters parts down there, and I would
love to get my hands on them.

Andy Domonkos

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

:
: "The FCC has closed all 12 of it monitoring stations. Almost all FCC

: field offices are equipped for monitoring frequencies at VHF and above.
: The monitoring stations were additionally equipped to monitor signals
: in the high-frequency (HF) range. Stations were closed in the
: following locations: Allegan, MI; Anchorage, AK; Belfast, ME; Douglas,
: AZ; Ferndale, WA; Grand Island, NE; Honolulu; Kingsville, TX;
: Livermore, CA; Powder Springs, GA; San Juan, PR; and Vero Beach, FL.
:

The FCC doesn't need all these listening stations, it's redundant with all
the NSA stations in place.

Andy

AF4K

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

a...@ix.netcom.com(au) whistled a happy tune like:

|>From Mobile Radio Technology Oct '96:

|>"The FCC has closed all 12 of it monitoring stations. Almost all FCC
|>field offices are equipped for monitoring frequencies at VHF and above.
|>The monitoring stations were additionally equipped to monitor signals
|>in the high-frequency (HF) range. Stations were closed in the
|>following locations: Allegan, MI; Anchorage, AK; Belfast, ME; Douglas,
|>AZ; Ferndale, WA; Grand Island, NE; Honolulu; Kingsville, TX;
|>Livermore, CA; Powder Springs, GA; San Juan, PR; and Vero Beach, FL.

|>Other offices closed by the commission include those in Buffalo, NY;

|>Norfolk, VA; Miami, Houston, Portland, OR; and St. Paul, MN.

|>Ok whats open?

|>Offices that remain in operation include Atlanta; Baltimore; Boston;

|>Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Kansas City, MO; L.A.; New Orleans;
|>New York; Philadelphia; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; and Tampa,
|>FL.

|>The FCC has previously announced that upon closing of the field offices
|>and monitoring stations that it would have a toll-free number to report
|>Land Mobile interference problems. 800-322-8255 "

|>According to this article Prior to June 1, 1996 the FCC maintained 35
|>field offices and monitoring stations, this number has dwindled to 16
|>offices.

|>Just thought it was an interesting piece of news to pass on to all the
|>radio enthusiasts.

|>au

THIS can only be good news to SW pirates / free radio enthusiasts.
As long as they are not interfering with other services, I seriously doubt
that the FCC is going to bother ANYONE on HF with a moderately powered
signal that does not GRAB the whole world's attention.

I tried to contact the FCC monitoring station in Laurel, MD a few months ago
about a deliberate interference problem I heard on the ham bands.

They ignored my FAX.
They didn't return my phone call messages.

If there IS anyone left in FCC monitoring, they are likely too busy with
commercial work to want to fool with SW and FM band pirates.

Happy listening!

Bry

Bert

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

Cecil Moore <Cecil_...@ccm.ch.intel.com> wrote:

>> Only the very brilliant few will remain useful

>As long as they know Morse code, there is nothing to fear. :-)

Heh heh heh heh <ROFLMAO>

One has to sometimes wonder if we would but only send a handful of
well versed Amateurs (with keys in hand) to the third world, could we
end poverty and plage in one fell sweep?

Bert Burland aka N5TOA / From The Texas Panhandle
EMail-(be...@netjava.com) Fido-NetMail-(Sysop@1:3825/24)

John Mackey KA0SSF

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

AF4K wrote:

> I tried to contact the FCC monitoring station in Laurel, MD a few months ago
> about a deliberate interference problem I heard on the ham bands.
>
> They ignored my FAX.
> They didn't return my phone call messages.

About 3 years ago I informed the Portland field office of a problem
occuring every 15 mins starting @ 5 mins after the hour, every single
hour. I tracked the problem down to the Eugene area, but the problem
could clearly be heard with a good receiver & antenna 100 miles away
in Portland. First they lost the paper complaint & it was not in their
log. Then I did another & they said they could not hear anything in
their
office using a scanner with the stock antenna on the back. They refused
do any further investigation. This was on a commercial business freq
in 150 MHz. We have also made complaints about ham radio problems right
in the Portland area giving them specific time patterns & frequencies
but they do nothing.

Jeffrey Herman

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

Andy Domonkos <domo...@access3.digex.net> wrote:
>au (a...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

>: From Mobile Radio Technology Oct '96:

>: "The FCC has closed all 12 of it monitoring stations. Almost all FCC
>: field offices are equipped for monitoring frequencies at VHF and above.
>: The monitoring stations were additionally equipped to monitor signals
>: in the high-frequency (HF) range. Stations were closed in the
>: following locations: Allegan, MI; Anchorage, AK; Belfast, ME; Douglas,
>: AZ; Ferndale, WA; Grand Island, NE; Honolulu; Kingsville, TX;
>: Livermore, CA; Powder Springs, GA; San Juan, PR; and Vero Beach, FL.

>The FCC doesn't need all these listening stations, it's redundant with all

>the NSA stations in place.

Now Andy, don't be so paranoid as to believe that the NSA monitors hams.
They and the FCC have entirely different missions.

If my marine band xcvr puts out a spur on another channel, I won't get a
pink slip from the NSA, but I surely will (I did) get one from the FCC.

Jeff KH2PZ

tyler

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

>but they do nothing.
>
>Yea, it looks like the same will happen about the interference between you
and cheek....pretty much a regular kind of thing.

John Mackey KA0SSF

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

tyler wrote:
> >Yea, it looks like the same will happen about the interference between you
> and cheek....pretty much a regular kind of thing.

At least it is constructive in that it keeps Bill Cheek in order.

BAYCITVIDGRP

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

In <325D46...@anyplace.net> John Mackey KA0SSF
to the idiot guy...JM
You are a legend in your own mind-lessness.

You say hello and only your mirrored image says "goodbye" back.

pithy pithy fella
you bring to our view
unimaginative and useless
self-play a reward for you.

bill conduit

Eric Helms

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

In article <01bbb538$656f2740$9b070ccf@jim-reid-1>, "Jim Reid"
<jr...@aloha.net> wrote:

I know that many people think that the FCC was and continues to be a royal
pain in the _ _ _ but I for one will miss some of the support that was
received from the FCC in the past.

As society becomes more and more dependant on using the RF spectrum as a
vehicle for communication and other activities, we need to ensure that the
frequency spectrum is MANAGED in such a way that all of us may use it in
one way or another. Key word is manage, which to me means the focal point
for activites. What kind of activies am I talking about?

I gave up on CB about 6 months after the FCC killed the license
requirement for that activity. The activities I encountered while
listening/participating (at the time I was stationed in Hawaii) were rough
to say the least. (Linear amps with sideband splatter 3 channels either
side of the base carrier.) Perhaps I will get my ham license someday,
provided that it too doesn't go away.

As a boat owner, I carry a hand held Marine VHF. The FCC has done in the
majority of the license requirements for operation of Marine VHS as well.
I can't wait to hear how out of control that band will get, considering
that Marine VHF is often used for life support activites.

The Livermore, CA monitoring facility (one of the ones which is becoming
automated) is less than a mile from our RC aircraft flying field. We have
obtained the assistance from the FCC staff at that facility to help
resolve issues with RFI problems several times in the past. Where are we
going to get real time assistance in the future? Philly?

Questions for all; Why are these facilities shutting down? Why has the
operations budget been reduced to a point where they can no longer do the
job as defined by the charter? What is the impact going to be on all of
us?

Eric Helms
engi...@ccnet.com

John Mackey KA0SSF

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

BAYCITVIDGRP wrote:

> to the idiot guy...

shut up fool.

dj

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

engi...@ccnet.com (Eric Helms) wrote:

>Eric Helms
>engi...@ccnet.com

It will certainly encourage a new generation of pirates! I think that
we will be seeing lots of new activity on the hf bands and also lots
of interference on bands above 50 mhz.

The FCC has been a real disappointment to all I believe. Since the
non-enforcement of CB started, its been downhill for them. They are
quick to get into your pocket, but real weak in enforcing the rules.

Gary Coffman

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

In the past, the FCC *micromanaged* the spectrum and its users.
This often had a stifling effect. The classic example is the
broadcast and cable service where the regulations fill a book 4
inches thick. A few years ago, a different doctrine, that of
deregulation, swept government. The main thrust of this idea
is that the marketplace is a better method of managing resources
than government regulation. Thus many of those regulations were
waived or eased.

Now the marketplace, and the competition it spurs, is a rough
and tumble place. It has a Darwinian quality of survivial of
the fittest. While this allows the cream to rise to the top,
and fosters a better product, it also allows sacred cows to
be gored. Entrenched interests have screamed for renewed
protection as new competitors, new methods, and new services
have arisen to compete in the marketplace. Some of the entrenched
interests are threatened by new ways. Now some of the new ideas,
products, and services fail as well, but some of them have become
very successful. This is the nature of a free market. The weak idea
fails and the strong ones survive. This is how progress is made.

Holding a government license was once almost a grant to print
money for some. By giving a monopoly to one entity for a certain
slice of spectrum, the government ensured that competition couldn't
keep the grantee from gouging. And license grants also limited
the opportunity for new services to use spectrum in new ways.
This was stultifying. That's changing now. Change is always
disconcerting to entrenched interests.

In many ways, the government hasn't gone far enough in deregulation.
Half measures are often more chaotic than fully revolutionary change,
or than no change at all. We're in a situation now where the marketplace
is not fully free to work, yet the old government strait jacket no longer
works either. The current situation is neither fish nor fowl. That's not
good.

As regulations have been eased, enforcement has been reduced.
This is not wise. As regulation is stripped to its essential
core, it becomes more important than ever to enforce those
core regulations. Many of the nitpicky regulations which were
once enforced with such zeal are now gone, but among the regulations
which remain are the important ones required to prevent complete
chaos. No market can function freely if bandits are free to roam
its stalls and savage merchants and shoppers. Freedom of market
entry is good, freedom of competitive action in the marketplace
is good, but those who abuse that right of entry and competition
have to be apprehended and stopped from further depredations.

Enforcement is a hard job in a free market. On the one hand,
competition must not be stifled by heavy handed application
of nitpicky regulations. There must be winners and losers in
the marketplace. This is essential to competition. Entry into
the marketplace cannot be denied just because some existing
merchant might be harmed. But wanton acts of vandalism and
theft must be stopped. The line between fair competition and
banditry must be maintained.

It is hard for enforcers to stand idle. The natural tendency
of enforcers is to *act*. If they can't find cause to act,
new regulations are created to give them cause to act. This
is the primary danger of government. Government is often not
wise enough to stand by and let things proceed. OTOH, there
are times when government enforcers *must* act. Determining
which is which requires a degree of wisdom and judgement too
often lacking in government. It is usually better to err on
the side of too little enforcement than to err on the side of
too much. It is better to suffer a little vandalism and banditry
than it is to suffer under the yoke of oppressive government
regulation. Freedom is more precious than safety.

Gary
--
Gary Coffman KE4ZV | You make it, | Due to provider problems
Destructive Testing Systems | we break it. | with previous uucp addresses

Jim Reese

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

Based on my dealings, as a commercial broadcaster, with the FCC, I
suspect the agency's budget has been gobbled up by bureaucratic nonsense.
Paperwork became the top priority. We were FAR more likely to get handed
major fines for an incorrect entry on an EEO form than for some
transgression that really mattered.

It isn't that the rules aren't being enforced, it's that priority is
being given to enforcing STUPID regulations. That gives the appearance
that the FCC isn't doing their job. But, then, I guess they aren't.

I wonder if the people of Virginia Beach really gave a damn that I had a
Native American as a Sales Manager. Or would they have been more
concerned if my transmitter drifted off frequency and raised havoc with
air traffic control at the naval air station a few miles away?

Jim

Dr Pepper

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

ga...@ke4zv.atl.ga.us (Gary Coffman) wrote:

snippy dee deeee

I purposely left your comments intact so that the full impact may be
enjoyed by those that may not have read it the first time. (I'm having
NG problems lately)

Very interesting treatise, and of course who could NOT agree with it?
This is exactly what I meant about the ARRL not changing with the
times. And when the gummment comes to collect all the scanners, it
will be to late. :-}~

Dr Pepper
10 - 2 - 4
Good Anytime

FM BENTON

Oct 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/13/96
to Eric Helms

Eric Helms wrote:

> In article <01bbb538$656f2740$9b070ccf@jim-reid-1>, "Jim Reid"
> <jr...@aloha.net> wrote:
>
> Eric Helms
> engi...@ccnet.com
>
> --
> Actually since Radio is no longer a public service the FCC really has no
reason to enforce anything! Radio is simply a marble for the big boys to
trade!

Douglas "Lonely Planet Boy" Shawhan

Oct 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/15/96

On 8 Oct 1996, Jim Reid wrote:

> au <a...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article >

<53ct1f$5...@dfw-ixnews11.ix.netcom.com>... > > From Mobile Radio
Technology Oct '96: > > > > "The FCC has closed all 12 of it's monitoring

stations. " > > However, they ARE still monitoring from many of these >
same sights, remotely. The data is sent to a central > monitoring station
near Washington DC, I believe. So > the FCC is still monitoring both
commercial and amateur > activity in both the HF and VHF spectrum areas.
They > have to, by law, I believe. This is another example of > Ann
Rands(Sp?) thesis that eventually all jobs for > most people will be taken

over by computers and > machines. Only the very brilliant few will remain
useful > to the on going economy and whatever life style will exist > for
the un and under employed. > > 73, Jim, AH6NB > > Hmmmmmm..... I would say

au <a...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
> <53ct1f$5...@dfw-ixnews11.ix.netcom.com>...

> > From Mobile Radio Technology Oct '96:
> >

> > "The FCC has closed all 12 of it's monitoring stations. "
>
> However, they ARE still monitoring from many of these
> same sights, remotely. The data is sent to a central
> monitoring station near Washington DC, I believe. So
> the FCC is still monitoring both commercial and amateur
> activity in both the HF and VHF spectrum areas. They
> have to, by law, I believe. This is another example of
> Ann Rands(Sp?) thesis that eventually all jobs for
> most people will be taken over by computers and

> machines. Only the very brilliant few will remain useful

> to the on going economy and whatever life style will exist
> for the un and under employed.
>

> 73, Jim, AH6NB

Hmmmm....... in this case the most moderate and sensitive answer to those
former FCC employees would be: HAR HAR! CRAWL INTO THAT BREADLINE YOU
PARASITES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! I'M BUILDING A TRASMITTER IN MY
GARAGE THAT WILL GIVE SATAN AN RF BURN! THEY'RE GONNA HEAR ME JAMMING
HORTON HEAT IN *ASGARD!!* IM GOING TO BROADCAST OPININONS SO LUDICROUS
BIASED AND IRRESPONSIBLE THAT RUSH LIMBAUGH AND HOWARD STERN WILL END IT
ALL IN A CRYPTO-GOOFUS SUICIDE PACT!

*ahem* Sorry, I guess getting my first Ramsey catalog has made me a bit
uhh...... enthusiastic.

If we can draw the line against the industrial machine in
America, and make it hold, then perhaps in the decades to
come we can gradually force industrialization underground,
where it belongs, and restore to all citizens of our nation
their rightful heritage of breatheable air, drinkable water,
open space, family farm agriculture, a truly democratic
political economy. Why settle for less? -Edward Abbey

Carl Stevenson

Oct 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/15/96

Jim,

I have to tell you that I *love* the quote ... it reminds me SO MUCH of
the pro-coders' reaction to any new technology .... truly wonderful ...
:-)

Thanks so much (I really enjoyed it ... seriously).

73,
Carl - wa6vse
ca...@ais.net

CW

Oct 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/18/96

d...@cal.org (dj) wrote:

>engi...@ccnet.com (Eric Helms) wrote:

>>Eric Helms
>>engi...@ccnet.com

>It will certainly encourage a new generation of pirates! I think that

>we will be seeing lots of new activity on the hf bands and also lots
>of interference on bands above 50 mhz.

>The FCC has been a real disappointment to all I believe. Since the

>non-enforcement of CB started, its been downhill for them. They are
>quick to get into your pocket, but real weak in enforcing the rules.

ditto...i'm a tech for 800 and 900MHZ trunked radio systems in the
Houston area....the interferance (mainly paging xmtrs and other
spurious uhf xmtrs) gets very bad...and the ONLY FCC field rep is a
suit and tie type that doesn't work the field..we've been told in the
past to "work it out among ourselves" with violators!!!!

psmith...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2014, 12:05:39 PM10/27/14
On Tuesday, October 8, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, au wrote:
> From Mobile Radio Technology Oct '96:
>
> "The FCC has closed all 12 of it monitoring stations. Almost all FCC
> field offices are equipped for monitoring frequencies at VHF and above.
> The monitoring stations were additionally equipped to monitor signals
> in the high-frequency (HF) range. Stations were closed in the
> following locations: Allegan, MI; Anchorage, AK; Belfast, ME; Douglas,
> AZ; Ferndale, WA; Grand Island, NE; Honolulu; Kingsville, TX;
> Livermore, CA; Powder Springs, GA; San Juan, PR; and Vero Beach, FL.
>
> Other offices closed by the commission include those in Buffalo, NY;
> Norfolk, VA; Miami, Houston, Portland, OR; and St. Paul, MN.
>
> Ok whats open?
>
> Offices that remain in operation include Atlanta; Baltimore; Boston;
> Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Kansas City, MO; L.A.; New Orleans;
> New York; Philadelphia; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; and Tampa,
> FL.
>
> The FCC has previously announced that upon closing of the field offices
> and monitoring stations that it would have a toll-free number to report
> Land Mobile interference problems. 800-322-8255 "
>
> According to this article Prior to June 1, 1996 the FCC maintained 35
> field offices and monitoring stations, this number has dwindled to 16
> offices.
>

> Just thought it was an interesting piece of news to pass on to all the
> radio enthusiasts.
>
> au

I still see activity ( trucks and cars coming and going) at the Powder Springs site.

jta

Oct 27, 2014, 3:13:09 PM10/27/14

psmith...@gmail.com;827780 Wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 8, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, au wrote:-
> au-
>
> I still see activity ( trucks and cars coming and going) at the Powder
> Springs site.

And you will. The Monitoring Stations are now automated and controlled
from Laurel, MD. Powder Springs, GA, is home to their technology
development branch, which is very much still in operation.

--
jta

HAM NEWBIE

Dec 15, 2018, 2:33:20 PM12/15/18
I had a CB license when I was a kid. You had RULES to follow, and folks did for the most part. Fast forward thirty of forty years. I don't know when the license requirement for citizens band stopped, but OH MY GOD! I wouldn't get near CB again for nearly anything. People pumping out ten thousand watts, playing music, cussing as if it were the only language they know.

Thank God for the FCC AND it's license requirements for HAM Radio. Unfortunately, a good percentage of the world are animals, and I for one am glad for rules that are in place that make it possible for those of us that can be civil. I'm sure in time we'll have trouble because "Not enough women are ham operators". To that I would say, "We have as many women ham operators as we have women that WANT to be ham operators. Outcome DOES NOT EQUAL opportunity.

fred k. engels®

Dec 17, 2018, 9:20:02 AM12/17/18
Keven Albert Strum doesn't GIVE TWO SHITS about FCC shitheads closing down
all 12 monitoring stations

"HAM NEWBIE" wrote in message

Louis Spradling

Apr 8, 2023, 2:44:27 PM4/8/23