Re: general message

Guglielmo Marconi

Dec 28, 2020, 6:36:24 PM12/28/20
In article <6ced386c-ff29-42fa...@googlegroups.com>, Jeff Grant <jeffgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>i need to not allow anyone to be rude to me...i am a ham radio operator inv=
>olved with the barrie amateur radio club.i can't stand comments said on the=
> rec.radio.cb google groups.i am done with this group effective immediately=
> and tired of every comment that is not appropriate.i am mad.

WHAAAAAAAAA!!

Message has been deleted

Guglielmo Marconi

Jan 5, 2021, 11:18:22 AM1/5/21
In article <b46f9375-4d25-40ce...@googlegroups.com>, "\"RUBBERDUCK\"" <jeffgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I'M RESTRICTED FROM SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO BECAUSE I WAS WARNED AND CAN'T
> DEAL WITH IT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME

WOW, I can understand why you're pissed. You ordered a penis enlargement kit
online and they sent you a magnifing glass.

All is not lost, you could still use it to make it to make believe like you
own a BIG radio.

G. Marconi