Re: cb radio rules

F. C. Pfieffer

Sep 15, 2021, 5:02:46 PM9/15/21
"'CB BIMBO" AKA JEFF GRANT" <jeffgr...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:06a3420f-72c7-4133...@googlegroups.com:

> Attention truckers in Simcoe County...remember i am a cb bimbo.i am
> fucking tired of being pushed on the CB radio. Because I operate on
> Channel 19 on a Cobra 29 nw I don't fucking care who you are on the CB
> radio because I'm going to kick your ass. I live at 63 Ferris Lane unit
> i6 Barrie Ontario and I have enemies with a local CB radio troublemaker
> aka f.c.pfieffer

You're just pissed because I won't let you suck my dick. Run down to the
truckstop and blow some truckers. You'll be in cocksucker heaven.

And clean up your act or I'll stick a pin in your coax.

"cb rambo"

Sep 16, 2021, 11:47:27 PM9/16/21
you want a confrontation this weekend...this will be coming
i'm sorry f.c.pfieffer.i will not use profane language

Jeff Grant aka "CB RAMBO"

Sep 17, 2021, 11:04:36 AM9/17/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 5:02:46 p.m. UTC-4, F. C. Pfieffer wrote:
I'M SORRY FOR BEING RUDE F.C.PFIEFFER ALLOW ME TO TALK ON THE CB RADIO AS LONG AS WE ARE EMEMIES ON THE CB RADIO IN BARRIE ONTARIO.WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO TO CORRECT MYSELF ON THE CB RADIO...I'M SPECIAL NEEDS AND IS IN CHARGE ON THE CB RADIO...YOUR'E FIRED "685" AKA F.C.PFIEFFER

Jeff Grant aka "CB RAMBO"

Sep 18, 2021, 12:11:32 PM9/18/21
I am trying everything to this point to operate cleanly on the cb radio. I want to not use profanity on the CB radio but I have some issues with you on the CB radio I want to do not start anything on the CB radio. I did not mean to say those comments on the CB radio because I'm very upset over what you called me on rec.radio.cb

Jeff Grant aka "peanuts" "CB RAMBO"

Sep 18, 2021, 5:37:31 PM9/18/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 5:02:46 p.m. UTC-4, F. C. Pfieffer wrote:
YOU ARE DONE.

Jeff Grant aka "peanuts" "CB RAMBO"

Sep 19, 2021, 5:29:16 PM9/19/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 5:02:46 p.m. UTC-4, F. C. Pfieffer wrote:
ANSWER ME TONIGHT ON CH 19 I AM MAD AT YOU...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted