The alt.support.goat-fuckers FAQ for March 2021

fred k. engels®

Mar 1, 2021, 8:30:20 PM3/1/21
============================
alt.support.goat-fuckers FAQ
V1.10, March 1, 2021
============================

1) What is alt.support.goat-fuckers?

alt.support.goat-fuckers (asg-f for short) is a Usenet newsgroup
dedicated to providing support for those who fuck goats, or are
interested in fucking goats.

At this time, our focus is solely on caprine copulation. We do
not provide support for persons who fuck (or are interested in
fucking) non-goats, though we may refer those whose interests
lie outside of the goatfucking community to other resources.

2) How does alt.support.goat-fuckers provide support?

There are two main ways in which this accomplished:

a. By providing a caring, understanding environment in which
goatfuckers (and goatfucking enthusiasts) new and old may
interact for the benefit and betterment of the goatfucking
community.

b. Striving to promote societal acceptance and equality for all
who engage or are interested in goatfucking. This is mainly
accomplished through gentle education of the non-goatfucking
public as to the natural beauty, healthfulness, and marvel
that is goatfucking.

3) Are there any rules for participating in alt.support.goat-fuckers?

Yes. While we seek to provide a newsgroup that promotes frank,
open, and candid discussion of the unique issues surrounding and
affecting the goatfucking community, it's important that the
newsgroup stays on topic and conducts itself with the dignity and
decorum expected of goatfuckers. Therefore, there are some basic
rules and guidelines that those participating in the newsgroup
should follow:

a. Be excellent to each other. We're all here because we're all
goatfuckers, or interested in goatfucking! Opinions are great
and not all opinions will be the same. Be respectful of others
when participating, and others will be respectful of you.

b. No advertising will be tolerated. This is not a place to post
unsolicited commercial messages. In short, NO SPAM.

c. No binaries will be tolerated. This is not a place to post the
latest warez. To reiterate: NO BINARIES.

ASCII art related to goatfucking is fine. If you wish to share
image files, please upload them to a photo hosting service and
place the link to the image in your message.

4) Who is in charge of alt.support.goat-fuckers?

Nobody! This is an unmoderated newsgroup, and as such there is no
one person or group who runs it. All are on an equal footing here,
and are expected to be self-policing in order to keep the group
vibrant and thriving for the benefit of the goatfucking community.

Bear in mind that if you are an experienced goatfucker, this does not
give you automatic authority over newbie goatfuckers or goatfucking
enthusiasts. Use your experience to help them become tomorrow's
goatfuckers, or to welcome them into the goatfucking fold. Remember
that we all had to fuck our first goat sometime, and that many of
us had to do so without support from seasoned goatfuckers to help us.
Always support, never bulldoze.

5) Who put the alt.support.goat-fuckers FAQ together?

This FAQ was a collaborative effort amongst several of the regular
participants in the newsgroup. While it was felt that participants
generally understood and respected both the purpose and ethos of
the group, being able to point both new and well-versed goatfuckers
alike towards a common reference was felt to be beneficial. This
is particularly true given the recent uptick in interest towards
goatfucking by members of the general Usenet community.

This FAQ will be posted on the first calendar day of each month to the
following newsgroups:

a. alt.support.goat-fuckers
b. rec.radio.shortwave
c. rec.radio.cb

6) Where can I find commercial support for my general goatfucking needs?

The alt.support.goat-fuckers FAQ is delighted to announce its
partnership with Fred's Fuck-A-Goat, LLC, who are now a platinum
sponsor of the FAQ.

Founded in 2020, Fred's Fuck-A-Goat, LLC, is owned and operated by fred
k. engels®, a lifelong goatfucking enthusiast. Licensed and bonded,
Fred's Fuck-A-Goat is a completely mobile goatfucking service that
comes to wherever your goat is 24 hours a day and gives it a good
old-fashioned fucking.

So give Fred's Fuck-A-Goat, LLC, a call today at 888 GOATSEX and
discuss how they can help with your goatfucking needs. Just remember:
Fred's Fuck-A-Goat fucks goats right!

We hope that this FAQ has been useful to you, and will continue to be
valuable as you further explore the joys and wonders of goatfucking.

The good people of alt.support.goat-fuckers look forward to your
participation in the newsgroup!

With all the best goatfucking wishes,

The alt.support.goat-fuckers Community

Version history:
----------------

1.01 (10/01/2019): fixed typos, streamlined language, added
info re: ASCII art.

1.02 (11/03/2019): posted two days late, but only because
Fred K. Engels couldn't tear himself away
from Katy Perry (aka 'his goat').

1.10 (03/01/2021): created a section dedicated to news regading
Fred's Fuck-A-Goat, LLC. They're now a platinum sponsor of the
alt.support.goat-fuckers FAQ, so check them out!

fred k. engels®

Mar 1, 2021, 8:56:40 PM3/1/21
More Hateful and violent goat fetish content and stolen Usenet addresses by
this guy:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Internet_Troll_-_Unworded.jpg
Fast Usenet For Losers
And troll post goat fetish butt pervasion and now "sperm"horseshit® without
regard for the following rules
Simultaneous logins from multiple ip addresses
Spam
Copyright & trademark abuse
Child endangerment
Falsifying or manipulating header information
Posting abusive, menacing, hateful or defamatory material
Any use that appears to be indistinguishable from non-individual use

To all other sane Usenet readers, please help stop this troll pervasion
horseshit®from posting More Hateful and violent content
and report it to the following:
Astraweb Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”)
fake"fred k. engels®" using a stolen Usenet address wrote in message

Nomen Nescio

Apr 16, 2021, 9:06:33 AM4/16/21
fred k. engels® <zehelm...@nazikillero.com> writes:

> More Hateful and violent goat fetish content

Nice.