New ham radio website

WØCBF

Mar 26, 2005, 9:24:43 PM3/26/05
I have started a new ham radio website: http://callcq.com. Please visit
and post any ads for equipment you need to sale. I will accept links to
eBay as long as it is amateur radio related. Let me know of anything
you would want to see added. You can send me an email by visiting the
site. I don't collect any information except for the ad's where I ask
for your name and email address. No cookies or any other information is
collected. The site is "All Ages" rated and will never have any
inappropriate material on the site.

Please visit and thanks for looking!
73's
Chuck