Huge Live Ham & Antique Radio Auction with Online Absentee Bidding

jo...@example.invalid

Sep 18, 2014, 2:25:33 AM9/18/14
Schulman & Associates, LLC is excited to be holding this live auction
event with online absentee bidding. Many wonderful ham radio and
related items will be offered, ranging from the early days of radio to
present. There is something for everyone. If you’re a collector, a ham
radio operator, eBay seller or an individual who just loves the
excitement of the live auction atmosphere, come out and join us. For
those of you who are unable to attend the live auction or reside
outside of the Kansas City area, we will also have online absentee
bidding available for you beginning on Saturday, October 11th, which
will last up until the day before the event itself. We will provide
shipping services for this auction. A partial list of some of the
equipment we will be selling are vintage Heathkit and Yaesu stations
with amplifiers and station monitors, antennas, many lots of military
gear, test equipment from Hewlett Packard and others, Hammarlund
receivers, various miscellaneous equipment and many, many box lots of
tubes, and radio related parts. Below are just are just a few of the
items that will be available (click on the thumbnail to enlarge the
photo). More photos will be added over the next couple of weeks, and a
link will be provided for the online portion of this auction. Food
services will be available. Please keep checking back.

If you have items you’d like to consign for this auction, please use
the contact information to the right of this page to give us a call or
email. Thanks for looking.

<http://www.dschulmanassociates.com/event/huge-live-ham-antique-radio-auction-online-absentee-bidding/?instance_id=23>

73, David, WD0ERU