[KB6NU] ICQ Podcast Episode 381: Friedrichshafen 2022 Interviews Part 2

KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Jul 22, 2022, 1:28:26 PM7/22/22

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

ICQ Podcast Episode 381: Friedrichshafen 2022 Interviews Part 2

https://www.kb6nu.com/icq-podcast-episode-381-friedrichshafen-2022-interviews-part-2/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

In this episode, I joined Martin Butler (M1MRB), Caryn Eve Murray KD2GUT,
Edmund Spicer M0MNG and Ed Durrant DD5LP to discuss:

Indonesia Prepares to Launch its First Amateur Radio Satellite

EMF – Resources for Tutors and Clubs

Proposed New Ham Radio Regulations in Slovakia

Unknown Intruder in 21 MHz Band

Youth Mentorship Program Launched by Radio Club of America

This episodes feature is Friedrichshafen 2022 interviews Part 2.

The post ICQ Podcast Episode 381: Friedrichshafen 2022 Interviews Part 2
appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.

QSLs: KI4TOE, DL1BUG

https://www.kb6nu.com/qsls-ki4toe-dl1bug/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Here are two more QSL cards for my collection of QSLs from stations whose
call signs spell words.

James, KI4TOE, writes, Appreciate you taking the time for a new CW
operator. It was my pleasure, James. If the more experience operators dont
take time to work the new operators, our numbers will dwindle even faster
than they are now. Thanks for the QSL!

Notice the code at the bottom of the card? It reads, CW is fun. It is,
indeed!

The post QSLs: KI4TOE, DL1BUG appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.