ARRL Dues and Opinion Survey

1 view

ARRL Members Only Web site

May 3, 2023, 12:36:20 AM5/3/23
As I've written, the ARRL is working to improve services and connections
to members. One of the things that comes up frequently is increasing
costs of providing those services -- including the cost of publishing
ARRL's four magazines. As we all have experienced in our day to day
lives, things are costing more.

To better understand how to best handle a possible dues increase and to
find out what works best as far as magazine publication, the ARRL has
set up a survey for members. The survey became available yesterday, May
1. You will need to log into the ARRL website to access the survey.
Here's the link:

http://www.arrl.org/dues-survey

Please take the time to let us know what you think by responding to the
survey. Help us to do the best we can for you.

Email me if you have questions or comments (k0...@arrl.org).

Thanks and 73,

Art K0AIZ

ARRL Midwest Division