LAST CALL FOR CD-ROM CONTRIBUTIONS

Fred Lloyd [Phoenix SE]

Apr 13, 1993, 11:52:15 AM4/13/93

I'm happy to announce that the the callsign database CD-ROM is nearly
ready to go to the printers. If anyone else has any interesting data
files that they'd like to contribute to the CD, please send them to
me at once. You can either e-mail me the data or leave instructions
as to where I can FTP it. We have about 30 megabytes of space left.

The master tape will go to the publisher on Monday Apr 19th and we will
expect to have CD's within 2 weeks afterwards.

Thanks already to all those who have contributed. A further announcement
regarding the availability of the CD's wil be forthcoming.

-fred

--
[ Fred Lloyd, AA7BQ Fred....@West.Sun.COM ]
[ Sun Microsystems, Southwest Area Solaris Transition Manager ]