[RADARC] Encrypted radio signals, Enigma, Lorenz, and Colossus - presentation by Charles Coultas

RADARC via rec.radio.info Admin

Jul 2, 2022, 5:36:16 AM7/2/22

RADARC

Encrypted radio signals, Enigma, Lorenz, and Colossus - presentation by
Charles Coultas

https://radarc.org/2022/06/30/encrypted-radio-signals-enigma-lorenz-and-colossus-presentation-by-charles-coultas/

We were recently delighted to welcome Charles Coultas for his club
presentation on The discovery of encrypted radio signals, both Enigma and
Lorenz leading to the development of Colossus for a lecture covering: Why
Bletchley Park was chosen, and who worked there Government concerns about
what is going on in wartime Alan Continue reading Encrypted radio
signals, Enigma, Lorenz, and Colossus presentation by Charles Coultas

UK Radio Astronomy Association talk with Paul Hearn

https://radarc.org/2022/06/30/uk-radio-astronomy-association-talk-with-paul-hearn/

Further to the January 2022 RadCom article entitled A Collaboration of
Enthusiasts, we recently welcomed club member Paul Hearn who gave us an
introduction to Radio Astronomy and the UK Radio Astronomy Association.
Paul kindly gave his presentation in person at our new venue, the Scout
hut. Theres something for all wavelengths here from VLF Continue reading
UK Radio Astronomy Association talk with Paul Hearn