[SSDN] Apollo 11 in Real Time

SSDN via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Jul 21, 2022, 7:18:15 PM7/21/22

SolderSmoke Daily News

Apollo 11 in Real Time

http://soldersmoke.blogspot.com/2022/07/apollo-11-in-real-time.html

https://apolloinrealtime.org/11/
This web site presents all the data received from Apollo 11. They are
presenting it in the sequence it happened, exactly as it was 53 years ago
today. Today's clock is synched with clock from 53 years ago. I just tuned
in today -- they are at the 6 day point in the mission. Armstrong and
Aldrin are on the Lunar surface, resting. Collins is in orbit, sleeping.
This is exactly the kind of thing we need to have playing in the background
as we build things in our shacks. Thanks to Peter O'Connell VK2EMU for
sending us this wonderful link. https://apolloinrealtime.org/11/