[VK2TPM] Using an IC-705 remotely from macOS using SDR-Control

VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Jan 24, 2022, 1:35:56 AM1/24/22

marxy's musing on technology

Using an IC-705 remotely from macOS using SDR-Control

http://blog.marxy.org/2022/01/using-ic-705-remotely-from-macos-using.html

It is hot in my shack here at the moment and I can't stand it in the shed
for more than a few minutes so I decided to buy a new macOS app called
SDR-Control and try the IC-705 remote feature.Set up was easy but you do
need to note the IP address given to the radio over Wifi (it would be
lovely if the software could find radios on the network).My shack is a fair
way from the house and the two are