[SSDN] Ciprian Got His Ticket: YO6DXE (and Romanian Mighty Mite FIXED!)

SSDN via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Jul 6, 2022, 12:55:17 AM7/6/22

SolderSmoke Daily News

Ciprian Got His Ticket: YO6DXE (and Romanian Mighty Mite FIXED!)

http://soldersmoke.blogspot.com/2022/07/ciprian-got-his-ticket-yo6dxe-and.html

Ciprian writes:

Thank you so much to you all... and thank you SolderSmoke for always
writing about my learning in homebrew gear. I did finally got my license...
just waiting for the paperwork to arrive. But now I'm finally YO6DXE ( DX
Explorer lol ). I did found my issue with the power... it seems that it's
from the cheap BD139 that doesn't seem to work as expected. I get about
500mW with a 2n2222. So I ended up making another version of the
transmitter that I'm really happy about. 73 to you all DE YO6DXE.
SolderSmoke posts about Ciprian:
https://soldersmoke.blogspot.com/search?q=Ciprian
Ciprian's QRZ.com page: https://www.qrz.com/db/YO6DXE
Ciprian's blog: https://dxexplorer.com/