[SSDN] Help! Can You Write the Software to Control the MAX2870 Board?

SSDN via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Mar 19, 2022, 8:00:15 PM3/19/22

SolderSmoke Daily News

Help! Can You Write the Software to Control the MAX2870 Board?

http://soldersmoke.blogspot.com/2022/03/help-can-you-write-software-to-control.html

 It is not every day that you get the chance to help a master homebrewer
like Pete Juliano N6QW.  But today is just such a day.   Pete asks for some
coding
help: https://n6qw.blogspot.com/2022/03/march-18-2022-help-software-programmer.htmlThe
Radio Gods would be pleased if you help.  The Mojo and Juju levels of all
your projects would increase.   If you can help, please do so.

zia malik

Sep 18, 2022, 8:18:07 AM9/18/22
me also looking for , although i did some SPI priograming. but i need complete understanding how to control MAX2870 BOARD. please help me