[SSDN] Looking at the Galaxy's Spiral Arms with a Dongle, a Raspberry Pi,and a Homebrew Antenna

1 view

SSDN via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Jan 14, 2022, 5:55:40 AM1/14/22

SolderSmoke Daily News

Looking at the Galaxy's Spiral Arms with a Dongle, a Raspberry Pi,and a
Homebrew Antenna

http://soldersmoke.blogspot.com/2022/01/looking-at-galaxys-spiral-arms-with.html

I told Farhan that the world NEEDS a homebrew Raspberry Pi observatory at
Lamakaan in Hyderabad. They are on it.  This looks very do-able.  And fun.
And UHF.  And SDR. And Raspberry Pi. I'd like to build one too.  I was
encouraged by the video demo -- it was done in Alexandria, Virginia, very
close to where I live. A while back I was lamenting to Dean that I
reluctantly threw away a DISH or