[VK2TPM] Updated QDX Firmware to 1.04 - working very well on WSPR

VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Jul 21, 2022, 6:57:28 PM7/21/22

marxy's musing on technology

Updated QDX Firmware to 1.04 - working very well on WSPR

http://blog.marxy.org/2022/07/updated-qdx-firmware-to-104-working.html

The QDX is a tiny FSK mode transceiver from QRP Labs which works amazingly
well. This week, new firmware was released which improves transmit a
little. I've been running it on 40m here and results are very good.My
friend Stephen, VK2BLQ, is 800km away in Sydney and he received my 3W at
+18dB last evening.I have a theory that direct generation of RF for digital
modes in rigs like the QDX produces