[MKARS] Making Radio Kits Work First Time - Phil Gould G4FVZ 19.30 Monday 28th February, TNMOC, Bletchley Park

1 view

MKARS via rec.radio.info Admin

Jul 18, 2022, 4:20:29 PM7/18/22

Milton Keynes ARS

https://www.mkars.org.uk/index.php/2022/02/26/making-radio-kits-work-first-time-phil-gould-g4fvz-19-30-monday-28th-february-tnmoc-bletchley-park/

Making Radio Kits Work First Time – Phil Gould G4FVZ
19.30 Monday 28th February, TNMOC, Bletchley Park
Our meeting this Monday evening sees us meeting have a talk by yours truly
on building radio and electronics kits. As a kit builder over a good number
of years, I’ll pass on my hints and tricks of getting kits to work first
time, and how to use them as modules for bigger projects. It will be
pitched at both experienced and first-time kit builders. It will also be
useful preparation from those currently preparing to build the new MKARS
transceiver construction project.
Kits are a great way of building up your shack and learning through their
construction the electronic mechanics around our hobby.
As we are still in February, this will still be a Zoom assisted meeting. To
join by Zoom, if you are unable to attend in person, all you have to do is
to click on the link
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87015863532?pwd=cVBsWlpZYmsrSGt2c2pmb0g5dEFiUT09
If you need it, the meeting ID: 870 1586 3532 Passcode: MKARS.
See you there!