[K0NR] Blogging With AI (ChatGPT)

K0NR via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Feb 22, 2023, 7:13:04 PM2/22/23

Post : Blogging With AI (ChatGPT)
Author : Bob K0NR
Categories : Ham Radio, VHF/UHF, Web

Sorry that I have not been posting much on my blog. I have several other
projects consuming my time and this blog has taken a back seat. Then, it hit
me: I should just let ChatGPT ( https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/ ) , a free
artificial intelligence (AI) platform that is getting a lot of attention,
write my blog for me. All the Cool Kids are Using It. I just entered "Please
write my next blog post about VHF ham radio" and this is what I got back:

[...]