[K0NR] My Story on QSO Today

K0NR via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Feb 26, 2023, 1:23:52 PM2/26/23

Post : My Story on QSO Today
Author : Bob K0NR
Categories : Ham Radio, HamRadioSchool.com, New Media, Web

https://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/QSO-Today-Story-Badge_QRZ.jpg
About five years ago, Eric/4Z1UG interviewed me for the QSO Today podcast. He
recently retrieved and remixed the audio recording and posted it on the QSO
Today webpage ( https://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/k0nr4369974 ) . There are a
few places where the discussion seems dated (such as the discussion of Yaesu
Fusion, which was relatively new at the time.) However, for the most part,
the dialog was good and still relevant. Well, at least to me, because it was
my story.

[...]